Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #21
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 17420 17420
 theblast22 said:
damn she got fat
She really did. I remember seeing shorty at Compound like a year or 2 ago and she was a straight up 14/10

Now she just look aiight
 4 years ago '11        #22
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
thats wild..i feel like these hollywood a.ss folk had their underlings buy all that stuff and you know its prob early 20 year old white folk working for them
 06-23-2013, 11:50 PM         #23
Gchild781 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
I agree. Years later, I'm still getting regular therapy trying to come to terms with the distress of not being born a turtle. It's a daily struggle.

This.
Moms bought me Stretch Armstrong, I've always thought she didn't love me when I got older and couldn't stretch like him.
 4 years ago '04        #24
djyouknow 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 1 1
at least she gave something
 4 years ago '05        #25
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
i wouldn't bring black children white dolls...

a lot of you are just ignorant and arrogant and accept anything people give you because its free
thats why black people get the short end of the stick because they settle for anything.

when i was growing up little girls i knew had african dolls and soem of the dolls would even have african clothing on.
 4 years ago '10        #26
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13560 13560
it is an issue. it's a self esteem issue. having them play with black dolls is very important believe it or not. it would have been better if she brought nothing than to bring white dolls. behavioral scientists have studied this and concluded little black girls prefer white dolls cause they think they are prettier. brainwashing starts early those kids should be playing with black dolls
 4 years ago '12        #27
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 328 328
 Peterparker said:
n*gga Africa is a continent full of different countries that happen to be MODERN. The reason many black ppl are scattered in the western hemisphere after the new world is because of White people entering into Africa. So it's not like the continent which is one of the largest continents on the planet as far as population goes don't know about the evil white man. And majority of the continent don't give a damn about America. America is just another country on the planet amongst a million other countries. Most African transplants come into America because of job opportunities and that's because some western country has some business in that country draining all the resources out of that area.

I get what you were saying but despite negative images and stereotypes let's not generalize Africa as one big sh*thole of planet earth with just beautiful landscape and animals but dirt poor ppl in mud huts and war torn countries.

Anyway, In one instance doing something she thought was helpful is Kuddos but giving them white dolls. I don't understand why in 2013 are we still giving little black girls white dolls. That does nothing to their self esteem. Then they wonder why black women get fake hair, eye lashes, skin lightener,etc. Trying everything in their lost power to mimic a white woman. Which is supposed to be the standard of beauty in the western country.
All of this, especially the bolded.
 4 years ago '05        #28
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 noverum said:
I agree. Years later, I'm still getting regular therapy trying to come to terms with the distress of not being born a turtle. It's a daily struggle.
Omg I concur as well. Years later, I'm still getting regular therapy trying to come to terms with the distress of not being born a camel. It's a daily struggle.
 4 years ago '05        #29
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9735 9735
What an ugly name though...
 4 years ago '10        #30
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13560 13560
 WCIB said:
What an ugly name though...
fu*k her name peep her frame
 06-24-2013, 10:02 AM         #31
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kay Slay said:
How is that hating when it's the truth? The hell would you give WHITE Dolls to African girls?

I mean this bi*ch didn't even bring a hispanic doll or an asian doll? She just brought ALL white dolls to African children, you see how that would be odd? Some of these Africans are taught to hate their skin and with the whites that colonized their land, they would brainwash them to believing they were inferior and whites were superior. Rhodesia is a perfect example to that sh*t. The black children would be given white characters of toys and dolls and taught that black was ugly. The government of that time taught the black soldiers to shoot any other black person for minor stuff and give whites a pass.

I would put that ho on blast too, I would've been fine if they had dolls of all races (and don't give me that sh*t about they don't, because they do) But when you give them just all white dolls, I would be questioning that bullsh*t and if you don't then you really need to learn your history.
It perpetuates the lie that white people are some sort of fu*king idol to these kids. They grow up thinking the whites are better than them, and have the ideal beauty because they have the toys as a reference point. They interact with them, and not little black action figures and dolls.

Helping is one thing. She meant well, but it wasn't a good look. The argument of 'this is better than nothing' makes me think people would rather stay hush over this type of sh*t. if races wasn't an issue, why the fu*k aren't the dolls translucent, or light blue or some sh*t like that? Some yall need therapy to come to terms with the fact that you are indeed clowns. Unsuccessful clowns at that, because the smart aleck replies ain't even or clever.

Last edited by redacted; 06-24-2013 at 10:05 AM..
 06-24-2013, 10:57 AM         #32
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2013, 11:00 AM         #33
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
it is an issue. it's a self esteem issue. having them play with black dolls is very important believe it or not. it would have been better if she brought nothing than to bring white dolls. behavioral scientists have studied this and concluded little black girls prefer white dolls cause they think they are prettier. brainwashing starts early those kids should be playing with black dolls
Oh my Black people crack me up.....In a culture where its perfectly fine to call our women, bi*ches, embraces the groupie/video vixen culture publicly, and publicly f!ght for their right to use and keep the N word....y'all have a problem with White dolls? Do you understand that the damage has been done way before they played with their first White doll?
 4 years ago '05        #34
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Zaosyn said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.

you a doll expert?
 4 years ago '06        #35
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
It was probably cheaper to get the white dolls.
 4 years ago '10        #36
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 dlettern said:
Oh my Black people crack me up.....In a culture where its perfectly fine to call our women, bi*ches, embraces the groupie/video vixen culture publicly, and publicly f!ght for their right to use and keep the N word....y'all have a problem with White dolls? Do you understand that the damage has been done way before they played with their first White doll?
 4 years ago '10        #37
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
I wonder how many people watched the Oprah special....

who said "the rode to hell is littered with good intentions"....

She shoulda of thought about what she was doing.

She shouldnt be mad she fu*ked up, she should feel better that she learned something. I aint seen one post call her "a self hating racist" cause i doubt her intentions were to add to the brainwashing of the little girls in africa.

And it will always be dumb n*ggas trying defending racist actions for acceptance
 4 years ago '10        #38
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 NvrCMyNut said:
example #20019318484 why black people need to stop claiming mixed folks
fu*king
 4 years ago '10        #39
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 dlettern said:
You right... black people should just give up and die already. Making a small step in the right direction is still only a small step. Lets all commit suicide starting with you
 06-24-2013, 01:27 PM         #40
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Oh yes that's a great thing to say, label every black people that celebrates that type of culture, like labeling that all illegals are just filthy criminals.

I'm guessing Malcolm X and MLK would've embraced calling their women bi*ches and hoes, since you seem to group your own as that.

That's self hate, brother. This is why we don't want those children having those white dolls, they will just hate themselves like this sad brother right here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy