Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
14272 pageviews
126 comments

djyouknow 80 heat pts80
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 1 1
Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

Source: visit this link AllinPhilly Hot Topics: Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

visit this link image

Who knew helping people could come with so much backlash? Luda’s banger babe Eudoxie recently posted on her Instagram account of her sister packing for a charity trip they were about to take to Gabon.

The photo showed a pic of a suitcase full of toys that they were planning to give to the poor kids who live in the African country.

Many haters took offense to the white dolls packed for the poor African children…

More Hot Topics

visit this link Drake Photobomb Transformed to New Meme
visit this link  Sway Calloway Palms Khloe Kardashian's Cheeks on Camera!

Last edited by djyouknow; 06-24-2013 at 03:48 PM..

126 comments for "Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls"

06-23-2013, 07:16 PM         #2
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup. This is an exclusive HipHop related thread. Thanks for sharing.
 4 years ago '05        #3
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
wasnt he engaged to some med school girl?
 4 years ago '10        #4
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
People will never be happy...at least she did something positive.

Oh yeah not hip hop
 4 years ago '11        #5
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 607 607
 trb_5 said:
wasnt he engaged to some med school girl?
this is her
 06-23-2013, 07:22 PM         #6
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is that hating when it's the truth? The hell would you give WHITE Dolls to African girls?

I mean this bi*ch didn't even bring a hispanic doll or an asian doll? She just brought ALL white dolls to African children, you see how that would be odd? Some of these Africans are taught to hate their skin and with the whites that colonized their land, they would brainwash them to believing they were inferior and whites were superior. Rhodesia is a perfect example to that sh*t. The black children would be given white characters of toys and dolls and taught that black was ugly. The government of that time taught the black soldiers to shoot any other black person for minor stuff and give whites a pass.

I would put that ho on blast too, I would've been fine if they had dolls of all races (and don't give me that sh*t about they don't, because they do) But when you give them just all white dolls, I would be questioning that bullsh*t and if you don't then you really need to learn your history.
 4 years ago '09        #7
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13247 13247
More pics of this eudoxie chick
 4 years ago '06        #8
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
why did i think it said white dildos smh
 4 years ago '10        #9
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
damn she got fat
 4 years ago '04        #10
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Who cares if it's white. I bet her and her sister just picked the first thing they saw. People try to be nice, and others just try to find something negative about it.
 4 years ago '09        #11
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
Shoulda brought the black dildos
 4 years ago '10        #12
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 nitetrain8601 said:
Who cares if it's white. I bet her and her sister just picked the first thing they saw. People try to be nice, and others just try to find something negative about it.
This.

They prolly just picked up some random a.ss dolls from the store. True definition of hating...i wish more people would give back.

I rember when Boosie gave all them kids bicycles....had me like
 4 years ago '10        #13
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6373 6373
mann fu*k these n*ggas complaining.im sure those africans are just happy for once they get to open up a toy instead of a bunch of used ones being send from old mc donalds happy meals
 4 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
n*ggas reaching for anything.. Gtfoh
 4 years ago '09        #15
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 nitetrain8601 said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 06-23-2013 at 09:33 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #16
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
would you prefer if they brought them nothing
 4 years ago '12        #17
noverum 
space
space
$2,880 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Zaosyn said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.
I agree. Years later, I'm still getting regular therapy trying to come to terms with the distress of not being born a turtle. It's a daily struggle.
 4 years ago '09        #18
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 justinjones said:
would you prefer if they brought them nothing
dont ask me no hard questions
 06-23-2013, 10:19 PM         #19
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

we aint falling for that bs anymore
 4 years ago '11        #20
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 607 607

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy