Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
14492 pageviews
126 comments

djyouknow 80 heat pts80
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 1 1
Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

Source: visit this link AllinPhilly Hot Topics: Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

visit this link image

Who knew helping people could come with so much backlash? Luda’s banger babe Eudoxie recently posted on her Instagram account of her sister packing for a charity trip they were about to take to Gabon.

The photo showed a pic of a suitcase full of toys that they were planning to give to the poor kids who live in the African country.

Many haters took offense to the white dolls packed for the poor African children…

More Hot Topics

visit this link Drake Photobomb Transformed to New Meme
visit this link  Sway Calloway Palms Khloe Kardashian's Cheeks on Camera!

Last edited by djyouknow; 06-24-2013 at 02:48 PM..

126 comments for "Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls"

06-23-2013, 06:16 PM         #2
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup. This is an exclusive HipHop related thread. Thanks for sharing.
 5 years ago '05        #3
trb_5 
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 863 863
wasnt he engaged to some med school girl?
 5 years ago '10        #4
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 1280 1280
People will never be happy...at least she did something positive.

Oh yeah not hip hop
 5 years ago '11        #5
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 739 739
 trb_5 said:
wasnt he engaged to some med school girl?
this is her
 06-23-2013, 06:22 PM         #6
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is that hating when it's the truth? The hell would you give WHITE Dolls to African girls?

I mean this bi*ch didn't even bring a hispanic doll or an asian doll? She just brought ALL white dolls to African children, you see how that would be odd? Some of these Africans are taught to hate their skin and with the whites that colonized their land, they would brainwash them to believing they were inferior and whites were superior. Rhodesia is a perfect example to that sh*t. The black children would be given white characters of toys and dolls and taught that black was ugly. The government of that time taught the black soldiers to shoot any other black person for minor stuff and give whites a pass.

I would put that ho on blast too, I would've been fine if they had dolls of all races (and don't give me that sh*t about they don't, because they do) But when you give them just all white dolls, I would be questioning that bullsh*t and if you don't then you really need to learn your history.
 5 years ago '09        #7
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
space
$30,563 | Props total: 15792 15792
More pics of this eudoxie chick
 5 years ago '06        #8
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,900 | Props total: 3243 3243
why did i think it said white dildos smh
 5 years ago '10        #9
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
damn she got fat
 5 years ago '04        #10
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,543 | Props total: 5051 5051
Who cares if it's white. I bet her and her sister just picked the first thing they saw. People try to be nice, and others just try to find something negative about it.
 5 years ago '09        #11
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,898 | Props total: 2511 2511
Shoulda brought the black dildos
 5 years ago '10        #12
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 1280 1280
 nitetrain8601 said:
Who cares if it's white. I bet her and her sister just picked the first thing they saw. People try to be nice, and others just try to find something negative about it.
This.

They prolly just picked up some random a.ss dolls from the store. True definition of hating...i wish more people would give back.

I rember when Boosie gave all them kids bicycles....had me like
 5 years ago '10        #13
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,211 | Props total: 7921 7921
mann fu*k these n*ggas complaining.im sure those africans are just happy for once they get to open up a toy instead of a bunch of used ones being send from old mc donalds happy meals
 5 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,475 | Props total: 36526 36526
n*ggas reaching for anything.. Gtfoh
 5 years ago '09        #15
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
 nitetrain8601 said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 06-23-2013 at 08:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #16
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,659 | Props total: 9619 9619
would you prefer if they brought them nothing
 5 years ago '12        #17
noverum 
space
space
$3,191 | Props total: 2270 2270
 Zaosyn said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.
I agree. Years later, I'm still getting regular therapy trying to come to terms with the distress of not being born a turtle. It's a daily struggle.
 5 years ago '09        #18
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
 justinjones said:
would you prefer if they brought them nothing
dont ask me no hard questions
 06-23-2013, 09:19 PM         #19
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

we aint falling for that bs anymore
 5 years ago '11        #20
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 739 739

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
567 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
97 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
98 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
160 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
170 comments
19 hours ago