LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2013, 09:47 PM         #161
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know its made by a bron stan when they do it by age and not 'years in the league'
 06-24-2013, 09:53 PM         #162
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me get this straight... according to the logic of some people in here this is true:

Eli Manning > Peyton Manning
&
Eli Manning > Dan Marino

thats what youre all saying right? because not only does Eli have more super bowls but it took him less time than Peyton.
 4 years ago '04        #163
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
The competition I would think was much tougher back then but what do i know?
 4 years ago '05        #164
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. The timeline should show their year's in the Pros not age vs age.

B. The timeline should show the number of times each player switched teams

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

He'll never be Jordan and it's hilarious
not sure if serious with C... MJ had pip.. Arguably a top 10-15 player depend on who you ask... come on man... no team has won without at least 2 superstars.. Stop holding the decision over Bron's head....
 4 years ago '07        #166
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 vml3615 said:
Jordan has no L's in finals.

Bron has 2 and almost had a 3rd if it wasn't for for Spurs choke job in Game 6.
 06-24-2013, 10:58 PM         #167
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JGunnaWP said:
dude went straight from high school
the league was his college
he had to mature his game in the league wtf yall talkin bout some 10 years
he was still younger than jordan
how cute he doesnt get that hes arguing against his own point
 4 years ago '11        #168
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 598 598
 youduglas said:
let me get this straight... according to the logic of some people in here this is true:

Eli Manning > Peyton Manning
&
Eli Manning > Dan Marino

thats what youre all saying right? because not only does Eli have more super bowls but it took him less time than Peyton.
so u really gonna bring football into a bron vs Jordan thread... totally different teamwork involved, totally different number of players per team on offense and defense... you need much much more help from teammates in football to win rings

a quarterback has to count on the other 10 offensive players and 11 defensive players to help the team do what its gotta do.. a total of 21 other players pitches in each off/def possession.. in basketball u depend on 4 other players...
 4 years ago '11        #169
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 598 598
also if the spurs didn't choke then Miami would have been called the choke...

at the end of the day someone had to choke and it wasn't my n*gga bron
 4 years ago '12        #170
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

I agree but lets be REAL... Jordan was ready to leave the bulls unless they let him decide who to draft that is how it went down!!! Pippen is better then D.Wade Rodman better then Bosh.... So no he did not have to leave the bulls... Im stating facts not defending Lebroni... Ho Grant Prime over Bosh ALL DAY also... Good p[layers came to the Chi, Ron Harper a perfect fit, got Tonk K., Rodman...

Still imo Jordan is the better player, however Lebron can hang with anyone all time... If bron was more THUG LIKE on the court and less dramatic he would be more beastly...

Top Players ever no order

Wilt Chamberlain
Larry Legend
Oscar Robertson
JORDAN
Russell
Magic
Thurmond
J West
Pistol Pete
Earl "the goat" Manigault
Kareem
Dream
Admiral
Shaq
Kobe
Lebron
 4 years ago '04        #171
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 BeatinGuts said:
I agree but lets be REAL... Jordan was ready to leave the bulls unless they let him decide who to draft that is how it went down!!! Pippen is better then D.Wade Rodman better then Bosh.... So no he did not have to leave the bulls... Im stating facts not defending Lebroni... Ho Grant Prime over Bosh ALL DAY also... Good p[layers came to the Chi, Ron Harper a perfect fit, got Tonk K., Rodman...

Still imo Jordan is the better player, however Lebron can hang with anyone all time... If bron was more THUG LIKE on the court and less dramatic he would be more beastly...

Top Players ever no order

Wilt Chamberlain
Larry Legend
Oscar Robertson
JORDAN
Russell
Magic
Thurmond
J West
Pistol Pete
Earl "the goat" Manigault
Kareem
Dream
Admiral
Shaq
Kobe
Lebron
Probably the most unbias post i seen...

Boy even got Earl the Goat up in here... I never seen him play only heard stories of the legend
 4 years ago '13        #172
Slickster90 
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 1089 1089
 vml3615 said:
Jordan has no L's in finals.

Bron has 2 and almost had a 3rd if it wasn't for for Spurs choke job in Game 6.
And Jordan never was passive in the Finals and was accused of not being aggressive enough...

I like LeBron but he is no Jordan...doesn't mean he isn't great in his own right...

I'm actually glad they won that Game 6...the slander LeBron would have received for throwing the game away would have been UNBELIEVABLE...
 4 years ago '04        #173
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 lilsnatch770 said:

06-24-2013, 11:30 PM         #174
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Lebron fan n Jordan fan....but for those who seen mike play a live game...u kno it was always an exciting a.ss game...Jordan would always put on a great show!!! Lebron...I cant say the same...hes almost as boring as Hakeem the Dream Olajuan hahaha....great player but I cant say hes showin me somethn new....as for MJ flyin thru n*ggas on the daily!!!
 4 years ago '06        #175
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
There is no comparison. They are too NBA stars from two different eras.
 4 years ago '12        #176
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 lilsnatch770 said:

How many times did LB switch teams??? 2??? Or was it as many as shaq??? Oh. Just 2? ok. Cuz jordan stayed with bulls and only the bulls? No wizards right? That was a figment of imagination right?? So its not 2 teams for MJ and 2 teams for LB? Ok u won that arguement...

Hmmmmmm how many championships did MJ win without his bulls squad? why didnt MJ bring his solo ring winning skills to the wizards?? Oh....cuz he didnt have his OG team? Gotcha!

And look at what MJ led with.... SCORING. LB led in a.ssISTS, SCORING, REBOUNDS....

U kno MJ is nervous at the talent of LB. Look at where he is already!!! Yall r just mad that now that miami's line up close to perfect, lebron is bound to win more rings. Yall actin like he bouta retire. Its still more in the tank.
 4 years ago '12        #177
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3449 3449
You n*ggas actin like lebron and Jordan payin yaw. Smh.
 4 years ago '12        #178
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Boo The Fool said:
i bet lebron won't go to the MLB and win a world series tho
Jordan batted .202, had 3 HRs, 51 RBI, 30 SB, and 11 fielding errors. He should have stuck to his day job. And he didnt even play major league...he played AA...on the white sox's FARM team, the bermingham barons. So why are you saying that as if MJ won a world series?? He wasnt even certified to play AA, he just got the spot cuz he was jordan and promised his dad he would play the sport.

Dont tryta play lebron the don like that!
 4 years ago '12        #179
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Theboybreblue said:
You n*ggas actin like lebron and Jordan payin yaw. Smh.
Wow really? Cuz of a debate??? Whats ur take on sports center???? Its a discussion thread idiot. So what ur sayin is that u cant discuss no sports, no shoes, no games, no girls, no food, no nothin...... Or we'd b actin like they payin us. Only idiots make statements like that.

And dont tryta diss me or judge me on my avy either n*gga. Thats just a pic. Yea im smilin my a.ss off but i dont play games wit no n*gga. Keep it BX discussion thread or keep it movin.
 4 years ago '12        #180
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Wow really? Cuz of a debate??? Whats ur take on sports center???? Its a discussion thread idiot. So what ur sayin is that u cant discuss no sports, no shoes, no games, no girls, no food, no nothin...... Or we'd b actin like they payin us. Only idiots make statements like that.

And dont tryta diss me or judge me on my avy either n*gga. Thats just a pic. Yea im smilin my a.ss off but i dont play games wit no n*gga. Keep it BX discussion thread or keep it movin.
U mad bro? ....fu*k you and you avi....read what I wrote dumbass. fu*k outa here kindergartener. This ain't no debate. n*ggas internet thuggin over lebron and Jordan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy