LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2013, 12:15 AM         #101
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
At that time they were both grown men and evolving as players from that point IMO. I'm just not gonna hold Bron accountable for being 20 5 & 5 straight outta HS and Jordan was not. It's not fair to say it's alright to compare Jordan evolving from a man(The statistically wonderful, large reliance on athletic ability years) into another man(The Jordan w/the unstoppable fadeaway, while not relying on his athleticism as much), while Bron has gone from a kid(reckless, supremely athletic and talented but not always as efficient) to a man(The Cleveland Bron we all remember: The attacking the rim, the continued reliance on athleticism, and below average J) into another man(The Heat LeBron: ridiculously efficient, improved J, not as much reliance on physical strength, and more of a family man)................IMO
your missing the point, Lebron had the opportunity to develop his game on a professional level.
 06-24-2013, 12:18 AM         #102
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jpebenito said:
You idiots.
PIPPEN/RODMAN > WADE/BOSH

Not to mention Pippen was in charge of guarding the opposing team's best player not Jordan. Lebron is in charge of whoever the fu*k they are having the biggest problems with, whether it's the PG or the C.

But fu*k championships. Winning championships is a team effort, not an individual effort.

1-on-1 Lebron would dominate MJ. He's a better defender, rebounder, and is bigger in size so Jordan ain't defending for sh*t.

Lebron>Jordan. Let go of the past.
Pippen wasnt in charge of sh*t... check the history books.. tell me how many DPOY Pippen won?... ... ... ... I'll wait but i'll run out of ... ... ... ...
 4 years ago '13        #103
AweBit 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 1933 1933
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. The timeline should show their year's in the Pros not age vs age.

B. The timeline should show the number of times each player switched teams

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

He'll never be Jordan and it's hilarious
 4 years ago '12        #104
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 2900 2900
 Excel said:
A. The timeline should also show how their role players performed over the years. What were the second and third options PPG RPG and APG averages?

B. How many years each player led his team in every statistical category

C. The number of times said player had a HOF coach

you're blind as fu*k f*ggot stop posting
just sayin
 4 years ago '05        #105
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Well the average Boxden poster proves to be as stupid as I thought.

All the people who are paid to analyze basketball are incorrect, and the children of Boxden are correct.

4 years ago '11        #106
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
LeBron is already better than Jordan, and he is still playing. Must be all those gay s3x orgies that the Illuminati be throwing in his honour, and shifting the basketball skills of Satan to LeBron.

[pic - click to view]

Satan/Lebron They both like the Heat, and somehow this all adds up to 666.

The Illuminati Chosen One.

4 years ago '04        #107
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. The timeline should show their year's in the Pros not age vs age.

B. The timeline should show the number of times each player switched teams

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

He'll never be Jordan and it's hilarious

4 years ago '10        #108
justakidd 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 149 149
I guess those years as a wizard don't count huh if we one trash LeBron lets show the real careers not just the one's that make it look nice and avoid blemishes.
 4 years ago '05        #109
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 justakidd said:
I guess those years as a wizard don't count huh if we one trash LeBron lets show the real careers not just the one's that make it look nice and avoid blemishes.
Oh sh*t, how did I miss that? Yeah you have to add those years. Whoever made that graphic needs to redo it and fix all the errors.
 4 years ago '04        #110
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 jpebenito said:
First, Dwayne Wade today, could never lead the Heat to a chip on his own. When he DID, he did it with Shaq in 2006. So don't give me that bullsh*t argument, that was a sh*tty attempt.

Dennis Rodman was one of, if not THE best rebounder in the league. fu*k a scorer, his biggest attribute was his help on the boards. He was an all-star then. He wasn't helping teams win? How old are you? Did you watch basketball back then? Or are you still trying oh so very hard to keep your poster boy favorite basket ball player in your grasps and say "JORDAN WAS ALWAYS MY FAVORITE AND HE'S ALWAYS THE BEST!"

Because you're just spitting out horse sh*t as far as I'm concerned. Rodman didn't help the Bulls? The Bulls couldn't 3-peat without Rodman. He grabbed 11 (MOTHER fu*kING ELEVEN) offensive rebounds against the Sonics, tying an NBA finals record. He had 20 total rebounds that night. So fu*k outta here if you think Rodman wasn't a key role player, and an enigma that wasn't helping his team. He was more part of the big 3 than Bosh was this finals.

So let go. You probably think RUN DMC is the best rap group ever. Move on. Grow with the times.

You contradicted and k!lled your whole argument with your first statement... I will tell you why after I inform your dumbass of something else

Jordan had already won 3 rings without Rodman... What logic are you using that they wouldn't 3 peat without Rodman??? He already 3-peated without Rodman with Horace Grant and Cliff Livingston as his Forwards...

Rodman didn't even start in the playoffs for the Bulls... I don't even know why Rodman is brought up... You talking about Rodman was the greatest rebounder yet the Bulls won in 1997 when Rodman averaged a whopping 8 rebounds a game... Yes 8 fu*king rebounds... One more than Bosh who also gives the Heat points... So you telling me the Bulls don't win a ring if they don't have Rodman's 8 rebounds a game in the playoffs??? Seriously... You don't think another player could give them 8 fu*king rebounds..

And now where your dumbass contradicted and ruined your whole point... My knock against Rodman was he was old as sh*t and way past his best days... Hence his whopping 8 rebounds a game average in the playoffs... And only playing 30 games over the next two years after being released three times... If he was so good why did Pop get rid of him and why did every team let him go after the Bulls??

Your first point to knock Wade is that Wade is washed up nowadays... The same argument I used for Rodman that you conveniently knocked for your own benefit... So either being older and washed up doesn't matter or it does?? Once again you fans can't have both sides of the argument...

If Wade is washed up then so were Pippen and Rodman... And the point of the Wade statement was to show you Lebron is playing with a former FMVP and a team leader... Actually Wade's finals performances rivals that of Jordan's... Jordan never played with any other FMVP in his career or anybody else who led a team to a championship...

And then you had the nerve to say with Shaq like LEbron didn't also play with Shaq but Wade won... Ironically LEbron played with a Shaq that was the same age as Rodman with the Bulls... And before you even try and knock Shaq remember Shaq put up big numbers with Phoenix that previous season... He gets to Cleveland with LEbron and shoots his 3rd lowest percentage of his career... So once again... Was Shaq useless at that age with Cleveland? He gave you the same amount of minutes, more points and 3 less rebounds than Rodman did in 97 when the Bulls won... So i guess those 3 extra rebounds every game was one of the main reasons the Bulls won??? I guess you are right I have no clue how they managed to win 3 rings before Rodman and his amazing rebounds got there...
 4 years ago '12        #111
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 whothebestmc said:
You didn't?

seve-ral

seve-n

they practically the same word....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #112
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Well the average Boxden poster proves to be as stupid as I thought.

All the people who are paid to analyze basketball are incorrect, and the children of Boxden are correct.

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 06-24-2013 at 11:31 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #113
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 1266 1266
why doesn't it show jordans ncaa championship?

Last edited by ShaDoW1; 06-24-2013 at 11:39 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #114
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
Lebron leaves Cleveland and they become the worst team in the league

Jordan leaves the bulls and they still win 57 games
 4 years ago '04        #115
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11419 11419
 WINsconsin said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #116
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 WINsconsin said:

55 games

BTW

The Bulls were 34-31 in 95 and a 8th seed before Jordan came back... They finished 13-4 and made the playoffs with Jordan and then went on to win 72 games the next year... You know a record that will probably never be broken... So if my math is correct Jordan took a 34-31 team and made them 85-14 over the next 99 games...

So how about this stroyline... Jordan takes over a 8th seed team and makes them the greatest NBA team in NBA history in one season...

EDIT: 8th seed

Last edited by dre03; 06-24-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #117
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 669 669
 jpebenito said:

1-on-1 Lebron would dominate MJ. He's a better defender, rebounder, and is bigger in size so Jordan ain't defending for sh*t.
You really think that? Jordan's monster post game and dangerous fadeaways won't beat LeBron who is only going t layup?

4 years ago '05        #118
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 WINsconsin said:

4 years ago '12        #119
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 669 669
 King856 said:
you missed game 6 and 7 when Lebron drained jumper after jumper LOL @ 6'5 Jordan defending a jumper
I didn't miss his first 10 seasons of the NBA though.

Plus what was his shooting % outside of 4ft this finals?

4 years ago '04        #120
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11419 11419
 BallinG16 said:
I didn't miss his first 10 seasons of the NBA though.

Plus what was his shooting % outside of 4ft this finals?

[pic - click to view]

2 time champion. everything else is irrelevant.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy