LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2013, 08:54 PM         #81
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
...I am baffled that you don't see the absolutely horrible logic that is littered throughout this post.

So Lebron gets penalized for being a freakishly talented 18 year old kid. That doesn't change the fact that he was just that: AN 18 YEAR OLD KID. This is the logic of Lebron haters. You guys are worse then the over-the-top Lebron Stans on here that try downplaying the accomplishments of players like Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, etc.

nope you're just clouded of being a big lebron groupie. If he can average 20 5 and 5 you really can't use that excuse of him being a 18 year old kid. thats what I can a nba ready player who is almost a star in the league. men lie women lie numbers don't.

like I said how is your logic any better with comparing a 4 year NBA player.. you know how much experience a NBA player is compared to a NBA rookie. lebron was 22 in his 4th year while jordan was a 22 year rookie averaging a impressive 28 5 and 4 I believe..( this is just off the top)

but fu*k it the best way to compare is just to wait until lebron career is over... anyways lebron has a lot of catching up to do ...and I mean a lot.
 4 years ago '11        #82
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You thought several meant seven?
You didn't?

seve-ral

seve-n

they practically the same word....
 4 years ago '05        #83
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
 ts21 said:
nope you're just clouded of being a big lebron groupie. If he can average 20 5 and 5 you really can't use that excuse of him being a 18 year old kid. thats what I can a nba ready player who is almost a star in the league. men lie women lie numbers don't.

like I said how is your logic any better with comparing a 4 year NBA player.. you know how much experience a NBA player is compared to a NBA rookie. lebron was 22 in his 4th year while jordan was a 22 year rookie averaging a impressive 28 5 and 4 I believe..( this is just off the top)
Do you lack the basic reading fundamentals taught to 8 year olds?

I clearly said the other side of the coin is just as unfair as the bullsh*t argument you are using.

And you cannot say "Ok, since he was that good at 18 it is fair to compare him to a 22 year old player". No. That's not how it works. You don't get penalized and held to a higher standard because you are good. That is ludicrous and the fact that you think that is some sort of sound logic is just laughable.

But I'm done with this argument. You fellas carry on. I'm headed to the bar.

And now I'm a "Lebron groupie"

I'm one of the more mild-mannered Lebron supporters on this forum.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-23-2013 at 09:00 PM..
 06-23-2013, 09:03 PM         #84
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Do you lack the basic reading fundamentals taught to 8 year olds?

I clearly said the other side of the coin is just as unfair as the bullsh*t argument you are using.

And you cannot say "Ok, since he was that good at 18 it is fair to compare him to a 22 year old player". No. That's not how it works. You don't get penalized and held to a higher standard because you are good. That is ludicrous and the fact that you think that is some sort of sound logic is just laughable.

But I'm done with this argument. You fellas carry on. I'm headed to the bar.

And now I'm a "Lebron groupie"

I'm one of the more mild-mannered Lebron Stan's on this forum.
stan= groupie though

why are you a fan of the miami heat? oh because you're a lebron stan right?

anyways lets just keep this about basketball... stop throwing out excuses ..... no one but ESPN compares players by age... you never know what will happen...lebron may get a major injury which might slow him down...
 4 years ago '05        #85
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Spoken like a true stan.

You only wanna compare age because it's more convenient for LeBron's accomplishments, rather than comparing season-by-season where Jordan makes it a no-contest.
You only want to compare season-by-season because it's more convenient for Jordan's accomplishments.

The fact remains that Lebron will break nearly every single statistical mark of Jordans career, and more likely then not he will attain more achievements then Jordan as well

The cab has arrived. Talk to you fellas tomorrow
 4 years ago '12        #86
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 whothebestmc said:
You didn't?

seve-ral

seve-n

they practically the same word....
thats what i thought to but the definition says other wise

which is stupid
 4 years ago '12        #87
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You thought several meant seven?
 4 years ago '09        #88
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 13450 13450
They might stop giving bron mvp
 4 years ago '04        #89
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 11383 11383
 jayembee said:
Your argument still falls flat on its face... Because your comparing Jordan from his Rookie year ON.. and your talking about Lebron as a 4 year veteran...

Your argument is null and void..
first time i heard the term 4 year veteran.
 4 years ago '07        #90
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Reasons you don't argue with Reppin about LeBron, or any other subject really:

1) He's an admitted follower of one man, and calls HIMSELF a stan.

2) If you don't agree with his point(s), he proceeds to just call you an idiot and all of your opinions are laughable.
 06-23-2013, 09:15 PM         #91
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Another Bron stan doing the age/age comparison to avoid the season-by-season comparison:

Jordan after his first 8 seasons: 6 Scoring Titles, 3 MVP's, 2 Championships, 2 Finals MVP's, 1 DPOY, 7 All-NBA, 5 All-Defense, 8 All-Star Appearances

LeBron after his first 8 seasons: 1 Scoring Title, 2 MVP's, 0 Championships, 0 Finals MVP's, 0 DPOY, 7 All-NBA, 3 All-Defense, 7 All-Star Appearances

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

TRUTH

MJ > Queen James facts
 4 years ago '08        #92
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 jayembee said:
Your argument still falls flat on its face... Because your comparing Jordan from his Rookie year ON.. and your talking about Lebron as a 4 year veteran...

Your argument is null and void..
At that time they were both grown men and evolving as players from that point IMO. I'm just not gonna hold Bron accountable for being 20 5 & 5 straight outta HS and Jordan was not. It's not fair to say it's alright to compare Jordan evolving from a man(The statistically wonderful, large reliance on athletic ability years) into another man(The Jordan w/the unstoppable fadeaway, while not relying on his athleticism as much), while Bron has gone from a kid(reckless, supremely athletic and talented but not always as efficient) to a man(The Cleveland Bron we all remember: The attacking the rim, the continued reliance on athleticism, and below average J) into another man(The Heat LeBron: ridiculously efficient, improved J, not as much reliance on physical strength, and more of a family man)................IMO
 4 years ago '11        #93
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 dman 4901 said:
thats what i thought to but the definition says other wise

which is stupid
NOOOOOO

I was being sarcastic, oh sh*t
 4 years ago '12        #94
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
NOOOOOO

I was being sarcastic, oh sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #95
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 IJustGotOutJail said:
yea but compare how long it took them to get to the finals lmfao...

lebron led his team to the finals in 4 years dawg, how many players have done that?

The n*gga he teamed up with did it you dumbass... Wade did it in 3 years and actually won

Magic did it his rookie season and also won...

Lebron joins Shaq as the only n*gga to lead a team in 4 years and get swept in the Finals...
 4 years ago '07        #96
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
You can't do the comparisons between them. Yea MJ won faster in fewer seasons but then your holding that against an 18 year old Lebron? He was just a kid his first few years. Same way you can't compare the age thing b/c Lebron was in the league longer. Also, ones a shooting guard, the other a hybrid. Ones bigger faster stronger than the other one yet not as good a shooter because of his size. Just can't compare the two. I dunno y ppl try. Kobe and MJ much more similar, position and size wise.
 4 years ago '04        #97
dre03 
space
space
 snippet said:
I agree. Put a 12-year old into the league. If he Leads His Team to a title at age 20, he's still a failure since it took him 8 years compared to Jordan's 6. GREAT logic. I fully support this nonsense. Age means nothing.

It does you dumbass... It doesn't matter what age you are... If you get drafted into the NBA then you obviously have NBA caliber talent... The amount of years you continuously play that level of talent is what makes you better... A 30 year old rookie is not going to come into the league at his best if he has never played NBA competition... He will still need years playing at that level to become his best... What NBA great do you know of that had their best season their first season in the NBA??? None... And they all entered the league at different ages

Magic was 20 years old and a rookie when he won his first finals and finals MVP... And that was nowhere near his best season... Age doesn't matter... What matters is the number of years your body plays at the NBA level... When Lebron is 33 years old and slowing down like Kobe you same n*ggas that's saying it's all about age will be saying "But he been playing for 15 years... Jordan only played like 10 years when he was 33 thats why he was still dominating"...

Just remember I will call every one of you n*ggas out just like I did with the Kobe stans... You can't have the argument both sides... It's either about the number of years in the NBA or the age... but it can't be both... And Yall know just like every other player out of high school Lebron will peak way earlier and fall way earlier... I guarantee a 35 year old Lebron will not be the best player in the NBA like Jordan was at 35... He will be deteriorating just like Kobe and KG were in the early 30's...
 4 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 philly337 said:
for 17 years all i ever heard about kobe was the youngest to this and that and everything based on his age..please do not do this with bron. These guys had the luxury of coming out of high school..you go by years not age
its not brons fault mj couldn't cut it when he was 18
 4 years ago '04        #99
dre03 
space
space
 jpebenito said:
You idiots.
PIPPEN/RODMAN > WADE/BOSH

Not to mention Pippen was in charge of guarding the opposing team's best player not Jordan. Lebron is in charge of whoever the fu*k they are having the biggest problems with, whether it's the PG or the C.

But fu*k championships. Winning championships is a team effort, not an individual effort.

1-on-1 Lebron would dominate MJ. He's a better defender, rebounder, and is bigger in size so Jordan ain't defending for sh*t.

Lebron>Jordan. Let go of the past.
Jordan won 3 rings before Rodman... And the 35-37 year old Rodman Jordan won with no other team wanted at that time... He was an enigma and was not helping teams win... When the Bulls got Rodman in the 2nd three peat his career was over... Hence why he was let go by the next two teams that picked him up after he won in Chicago after only like a few games with both teams... Stop looking at names if you lived during that time you know Rodman was at the end of his career and nowhere near an all star

Pippen never led a team to the finals and won... Hell he couldn't even get past the Knicks... A team that never beat Jordan ever in the playoffs... Ironically beat the Bulls when Pippen was the only one there... Wade last time i checked led a team to a ring and Bosh last time i checked was an all star this year... Pippen was a better defender but was not a better player than Wade... And Jordan actually held the best teams player from 84-91... The same age as LEbron... So try again
 4 years ago '04        #100
dre03 
space
space
 beast mode said:
its not brons fault mj couldn't cut it when he was 18
n*gga shut up... Its not Jordans fault LEbron was too stupid to go to college... Obviously LEbron couldn't cut it either if he didn't do sh*t until he was 21 years old... IF Jordan came into the league scoring damn near 30 a game... Then obviously a couple years later he could have came in and averaged that measley 20 points a game Lebron did his first year...

No perimeter player was going to get drafted out of high school back then... It was the era of big men... And your statement shows me that you didn't watch that era of basketabll or you would know that... If it wasn't for Jordan Lebron wouldn't have gotten drafted out of high school... Before Jordan it was considered stupid to draft a perimeter player number one unless you already have a big man on your team... It was unheard of before...

Which is why people like Sam Bowie was drafted before Jordan... Because back then it didn't matter how physcially gifted as a perimeter player you were.. Big men won championships... Kobe and LEbron don't get drafted in 84 out of high school... No way... And it isn't because they weren't good enough... It was because they would not be big men... Learn the game before you make stupid comments like that... The game is totally different nowadays then back then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy