LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
Jordan also has zero finals losses in the NBA finals to LeBrons 2.

if you have a season where you make it to finals and lose..

isnt that better than not making finals at all?
 4 years ago '04        #62
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11417 11417
 BrodyMACaroni said:

Thats a good fact.

And that wasn't a fact that was speculation. And all speculation is irrelevant in these debates.
What am i wrong about?

Jordan also only has 2 triple doubles in his whole playoff career and Lebron has more in the NBA finals?

is that speculation too?

interesting.
 06-23-2013, 08:35 PM         #63
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
if you have a season where you make it to finals and lose..

isnt that better than not making finals at all?
Not really... Especially when one of them was a sweep. The Dallas series I could maybe give him props on making.. But n*ggas ain't rewarded for sweeps
 4 years ago '04        #64
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:

I wasn't talking about your FACT sir. I was talking about the speculation which you referred to as a fact that you were responding to.

Keep up man.
 4 years ago '05        #65
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 ts21 said:
but how does comparing jordan at 22 his rookie year to lebron 22 in his 3rd season make any more sense you retard? shows lebron has more NBA experience...
I'm not saying that comparison is fair. All I am saying is the comparison the other people are using is just as unfair as the comparison some Lebron Stans use.

You cannot fairly compare a 18 year old kid to a 22 year old man. Honestly, think of how much you grew up from 18 to 22, most people become almost completely different people in that four year gap. And that's just maturity wise. Think of how much bigger and stronger you became from 18 to 22. My 22 year old self would have WRECKED my 18 year old self. When you are 18 years old you are a fu*king CHILD. Plain and simple.

at you getting all upset though.
 06-23-2013, 08:37 PM         #66
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
I believe Bron dropped 30 8 & 7 in 2008. And if you're gonna hold Bron accountable for 1 30 ppg season, when did Jordan average more than 8 a.ssists after that?
jordan didn't need because he had scottie pippen playing the point guard role... hence why hes the innovator of the point forward role... also jordan had to play the pg position that year for like the last 20-30 games or something like that. but yeah you're right he did average 30 8 and 7.. still aint 30 8 and 8... average 30 points twice in his career. statiscally jordan has had some outrageous averages for a season/playoffs/finals

only 2 players have average over 40 points in a finals ...and that was jerry west oh yeah and jordan actually won it that year unlike jerry west.

don't get me wrong lebron is a amazing talent and a top 10 player of all time currently
 4 years ago '04        #67
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:
THIS is speculation. Not fact.

That's what I was talking about.
 4 years ago '12        #68
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Do you not understand what the word several means, or something?

Are you slow?
what nba player you know spends several years in college

jordan left after his jr year thats 3 years
 4 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 philly337 said:
really?

that sh*t was a rarity until the 90's and then that sh*t exploded..so much so that they now make you to go to college first
They made you go to college for four years back in the day before Moses Malone came along, until the league was brought to court over the matter.

And you're really in here acting like an 18 year old kid and a 22 year old man are fair comparisons
 06-23-2013, 08:41 PM         #70
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'm not saying that comparison is fair. All I am saying is the comparison the other people are using is just as unfair as the comparison some Lebron Stans use.

You cannot fairly compare a 18 year old kid to a 22 year old man. Honestly, think of how much you grew up from 18 to 22, most people become almost completely different people in that four year gap. And that's just maturity wise. Think of how much bigger and stronger you became from 18 to 22. My 22 year old self would have WRECKED my 18 year old self. When you are 18 years old you are a fu*king CHILD. Plain and simple.

at you getting all upset though.
I mean if he was ready to go to the NBA and get drafted as a #1 pick and he was stronger than a lot of NBA players by the time he was 18 you can't really say he was a kid.. yeah for his age but ti doesn't mean he should be classified as a kid lebron was a freakish athelete and had some great numbers in his rookie year... you can't use that excuse. like I said the same thing could be said for comparing a 4 year NBA player to a rookie out of college. I mean not everyone is going to come out in the NBA at the same age... thats why going by season makes the perfect sense.
 4 years ago '04        #71
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 dman 4901 said:

sev·er·al (svr-l, svrl)
adj.
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many

homies just using proper definitions not what makes you feel good.
 4 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
Not really... Especially when one of them was a sweep. The Dallas series I could maybe give him props on making.. But n*ggas ain't rewarded for sweeps
Making it to the finals is now not any more impressive then not making it to the finals according to this guy.

Solid logic.

06-23-2013, 08:43 PM         #73
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
how does this random fact get thrown out there as relevant?

ok ill throw irrelevant fact.

michael jordan has 0 triple doubles in the NBA Finals to Lebrons 4.

[pic - click to view]

how is it random when were comparing the two players? where comparing the two by seasons right? people always talk about lebron statistics/triple doubles first instead of his accolades so i was just pointing that out
 4 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 dman 4901 said:

sev·er·al
/ˈsev(ə)rəl/
Adjective

More than two but not many: "the author of several books"; "Van Gogh was just one of several artists who gathered at Auvers".

Separate or respective: "their several responsibilities".

Stay in school, kids.
 4 years ago '04        #75
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 ts21 said:
how is it random when were comparing the two players? where comparing the two by seasons right? people always talk about lebron statistics/triple doubles first instead of his accolades so i was just pointing that out
you said he can't do it. which brody pointed out was pure speculation, i provided fact.

lebron might average 40 15 10. that is just as much fact as what you said about bron not being able to average 30 8 8 when he is not even 30 years old yet.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 ts21 said:
I mean if he was ready to go to the NBA and get drafted as a #1 pick and he was stronger than a lot of NBA players by the time he was 18 you can't really say he was a kid.. yeah for his age but ti doesn't mean he should be classified as a kid lebron was a freakish athelete and had some great numbers in his rookie year... you can't use that excuse. like I said the same thing could be said for comparing a 4 year NBA player to a rookie out of college. I mean not everyone is going to come out in the NBA at the same age... thats why going by season makes the perfect sense.
...I am baffled that you don't see the absolutely horrible logic that is littered throughout this post.

So Lebron gets penalized for being a freakishly talented 18 year old kid. That doesn't change the fact that he was just that: AN 18 YEAR OLD KID. This is the logic of Lebron haters. You guys are worse then the over-the-top Lebron Stans on here that try downplaying the accomplishments of players like Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, etc.

4 years ago '12        #77
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 skillahmang said:
sev·er·al (svr-l, svrl)
adj.
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many

homies just using proper definitions not what makes you feel good.
well i will take my L

But thats stupid how several means

Being of a number more than two or three but not many
instead of a different way of saying seven is really stupid

but i didnt create the english lang so fu*k it
 06-23-2013, 08:50 PM         #78
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
you said he can't do it. which brody pointed out was pure speculation, i provided fact.

lebron might average 40 15 10. that is just as much fact as what you said about bron not being able to average 30 8 8 when he is not even 30 years old yet.

[pic - click to view]

ok we'll see.. I was overly exaggerated the "he can't do it" though. anyways its funny how they don't show scoring titles.. this is a big accolade showing who is the best scorer that particular year. People like to say that if you score too much that your selfish like a carmelo anthony.. well if thats your role and you need to do that to help/lead your team to win that of course its not selfish. Sometimes it is very necessary for a player to be selfish and take 25 shots for his team to even compete because the rest of the players are sub-par. we have seen this plenty times before.
 4 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:
The FAIREST comparison is to go by years played in the league. The age argument is and always will be irrelevant.
That is a ridiculous conclusion to come to. "We have two ways we can compare these players. We can compare them in a way that favors Lebron, or we could compare them in a way that favors Jordan. Ok, let's just compare them in the way that favors Jordan".

No reasonable person can sit down and compare an 18 year old kid who's only ever played against 15-18 year old kids at best, to a 22 year old man who has played against the best 18-22 year old players from around the country for 3-4 years. If you think that is a fair comparison, you are delusional.

You're good people and all Brody but with that sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 dman 4901 said:
well i will take my L

But thats stupid how several means

instead of a different way of saying seven is really stupid

but i didnt create the english lang so fu*k it
You thought several meant seven?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy