LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Age means sh*t, the amount of seasons you've been in the league is the fairest comparison. People weren't even coming out of HS straight to the pros back then
Moses Malone came out of High School into the pro's in the 70's and was averaging 18 ppg right away

Not Lebrons fault Jordan wasn't NBA ready out of high school

4 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 dman 4901 said:
Do you not understand what the word several means, or something?

Are you slow?
 4 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 snippet said:
I agree. Put a 12-year old into the league. If he Leads His Team to a title at age 20, he's still a failure since it took him 8 years compared to Jordan's 6. GREAT logic. I fully support this nonsense. Age means nothing.

4 years ago '04        #44
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11300 11300
age is out of the question, but 8 years as a judgement of greatness im good with that.

who even said 8 years was what players were held too.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #45
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:
Not to mention, Dunk Contests and Defensive PLayer of the Year. Scoring titles.

I feel like this graphic is Lebron biased.
However a contest that hasn't been popular in over a decade and Michael Jordan being a shooting guard when it pertains to Scoring titles isn't bias??

Scoring championships are overrated. Jordan is one of the only players who won ships and scoring titles. That award is for selfish players.

Scoring titles is what breaths life into that kid who doesn't pass the ball in his local pick up games and believes that scoring titles are a diameter of how great you are.
 4 years ago '06        #46
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, let's compare the first 8 seasons of their career when Lebron was literally a teenage boy for his first couple years and Jordan came into the league as damn near a fully grown man with several years of college level competition as training for the league.

Lebron had to adjust playing against 16 year old kids to immediately playing against 30 year old men

That's the thing you idiots never factor in when discussing the length of their careers.
actually history suggest otherwise..from shawn kemp, to kevin garnett, to kobe, to howard, to lebron, to guys like melo and durant who played a short time in college this myth of high schoolers adjusting slower than guys out of college because of their age is just that...a myth

these guys came in to the nba and progressed just as fast as top picks coming out of college after 4 years (hell they prob had more success...they had their busts just like guys coming out of college but overall their success rate is prob higher)...

it was ok to use that when coming out of high school wasn't the norm and people didn't know (the garnett/kobe era) but now that these guys are in like their 17th year and we've had about 15 years of stars following it pretty much k!lled theory
 4 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Moses Malone came out of High School into the pro's in the 70's and was averaging 18 ppg right away

Not Lebrons fault Jordan wasn't NBA ready out of high school

really?

that sh*t was a rarity until the 90's and then that sh*t exploded..so much so that they now make you to go to college first
 4 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
They missing Jordans DPOY
 4 years ago '04        #49
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:
Lebron COULD have revived the dunk contest if he wanted. You wouldn't have watched the dunk contest if Bron was in it?

And at trying to downplay the importance of scoring titles. I agree its not as important as an MVP/Championship in the long run but gtfo with that.
Yeah when I think about this past season, Melo's scoring title is top 5 on my list.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #50
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
200 plus more games and only one more ring
 06-23-2013, 08:19 PM         #51
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Califlorida said:
If LeBron is good enough to be drafted #1, straight out of HS and average 20, 6 and 6, I think it's fair to compare their time in the league instead of age. Because it's not like he was Kobe and had to ride the bench his first 2 years in the league, LeBron came in the league as an allstar calibre player.
 06-23-2013, 08:20 PM         #52
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see only espn and lebron d!ckriders go by age to make it seem like lebron is better

how the fu*k are you going to go by age when jordan came into the nba at 21-22 after spending 3 years in college if your going to include years why don't you include a national championship and player of the year..might as well huh

anyways you can't compare it by age compare it by seasons which is obviously the correct way of comparing... and jordan was a lot more accomplished and better as a player than lebron if you're going by seasons... jordan wasn;t losing in the finals and choking away series....
 4 years ago '04        #53
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:
Who was talking about Melo? Why bring him up?

Reaching foul.
Because aren't we talking about the relevance of scoring titles. sorry that Melo winning bothers you. I am just stating facts. Facts that even you don't find appealing.

Scoring Titles are overrated.

Kobe is suppose to be one of the GOATs and only has 2.

Magic and Bird combined have 0.
 06-23-2013, 08:22 PM         #54
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron can't even average 30 8 and 8 if he wanted to in a season

Jordan average a impressive 32 8 and 8... almost a damn triple double... lebron cant do that nor has he came close... lebron has average 30 pts I think once in his career? if lebron points go up his a.ssist will go down
 06-23-2013, 08:24 PM         #55
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, let's compare the first 8 seasons of their career when Lebron was literally a teenage boy for his first couple years and Jordan came into the league as damn near a fully grown man with several years of college level competition as training for the league.

Lebron had to adjust playing against 16 year old kids to immediately playing against 30 year old men

That's the thing you idiots never factor in when discussing the length of their careers.
but how does comparing jordan at 22 his rookie year to lebron 22 in his 3rd season make any more sense you retard? shows lebron has more NBA experience...
 4 years ago '04        #56
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 ts21 said:

Jordan average a impressive 32 8 and 8... almost a damn triple double... lebron cant do that nor has he came close... lebron has average 30 pts I think once in his career? if lebron points go up his a.ssist will go down
how does this random fact get thrown out there as relevant?

ok ill throw irrelevant fact.

michael jordan has 0 triple doubles in the NBA Finals to Lebrons 4.

[pic - click to view]

06-23-2013, 08:28 PM         #57
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ts21 said:

I'm always down to throw some shade on a n*gga but that was just silly
 4 years ago '08        #58
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4785 4785
 ts21 said:

I believe Bron dropped 30 8 & 7 in 2008. And if you're gonna hold Bron accountable for 1 30 ppg season, when did Jordan average more than 8 a.ssists after that?
 4 years ago '08        #59
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. The timeline should show their year's in the Pros not age vs age.

B. The timeline should show the number of times each player switched teams

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

He'll never be Jordan and it's hilarious
Lol and bills will always be garbage.
 06-23-2013, 08:29 PM         #60
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
how does this random fact get thrown out there as relevant?

ok ill throw irrelevant fact.

michael jordan has 0 triple doubles in the NBA Finals to Lebrons 4.

[pic - click to view]

Jordan also has zero finals losses in the NBA finals to LeBrons 2.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago