LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #21
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, let's compare the first 8 seasons of their career when Lebron was literally a teenage boy for his first couple years and Jordan came into the league as damn near a fully grown man with several years of college level competition as training for the league.

Lebron had to adjust playing against 16 year old kids to immediately playing against 30 year old men

That's the thing you idiots never factor in when discussing the length of their careers.
 4 years ago '05        #22
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 dman 4901 said:

What are you disagreeing with?
 4 years ago '04        #23
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19945 19945
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, let's compare the first 8 seasons of their career when Lebron was literally a teenage boy for his first couple years and Jordan came into the league as damn near a fully grown man with several years of college level competition as training for the league.

Lebron had to adjust playing against 16 year old kids to immediately playing against 30 year old men

That's the thing you idiots never factor in when discussing the length of their careers.
thats not an excuse, Bron could've went to college if he wanted to but chose the NBA to be a big time player.
 4 years ago '08        #24
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Another Bron stan doing the age/age comparison to avoid the season-by-season comparison:

Jordan after his first 8 seasons: 6 Scoring Titles, 3 MVP's, 2 Championships, 2 Finals MVP's, 1 DPOY, 7 All-NBA, 5 All-Defense, 8 All-Star Appearances

LeBron after his first 8 seasons: 1 Scoring Title, 2 MVP's, 0 Championships, 0 Finals MVP's, 0 DPOY, 7 All-NBA, 3 All-Defense, 7 All-Star Appearances

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The age thing is just fine IMO, shows how much they've gained and earned over an amount of time. Can't hold it against Bron for being more NBA ready outta HS as compared to Jordan. ANd since We're wanting to add in certain cutoffs due to no fault of Bron, why don't we just go by the ages when Jordan got into the league w/Bron, which according to this graphic was 22.

So from ages 22-28, Bron had 4 Finals appearances, 2 Rings and FMVPs, 7 All-Star appearances and 4 MVPs while Jordan 2 MVPs, 1 Finals Appearance, 6 All-Star appearances, and 1 Ring and FMVP.
 4 years ago '12        #25
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,981 | Props total: 2926 2926
 TanstA! said:
thats not an excuse, Bron could've went to college if he wanted to but chose the NBA to be a big time player.
Sounds like the Kobe stan excuse that LeBron was a starter his first year and Kobe was coming off the bench when Kobe could have been the franchise player of Charlotte if he didn't decide to ride Shaq's coattails like a little pus*y f*ggot

BUT BUT LEBRON IS THE RING CHASER
 4 years ago '12        #26
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
i bet lebron won't go to the MLB and win a world series tho
 4 years ago '12        #27
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

What are you disagreeing with?
several years of college level competition

Last edited by dman 4901; 06-23-2013 at 06:59 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #28
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 IJustGotOutJail said:
yea but compare how long it took them to get to the finals lmfao...

lebron led his team to the finals in 4 years dawg, how many players have done that?
I was about to say this, If anything this shows that the comparison isnt that far off

People use the fact that Jordan spent a few years in college as a slight to Lebron but if anything it makes him look better, he was performing at a high caliber as a TEEN\young 20 something year old... Jordan came in a little more refined a little more grounded and worked himself up to a legend. Lebron walked into the league as a kid and had to gain maturity and skill playing against dudes with way more experience. Even led his team to the finals at 22.

As far as the whole teaming up with all stars thing, Jordan played with a few top 10 draft picks like Horace Grant and Scottie Pippen. He got lucky because his organization made smart moves. Im not gonna speak on what could've happened if they didnt get those 2 but youre nuts if u think Jordan woulda been content with the 1st round being his ceiling. (he finally made it to the 2nd round when Pippen and Grant came in the picture)

TLDR Version
Jordan is a legend maybe even the GOAT but if Lebron keeps it up he isnt that far off so stop tryin to discredit the man all we really got on him is his hairline.
 4 years ago '09        #29
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Lets be honest Jordan played with some good as teammates. They may have not all got together like Bron and wade did. But Jordan was not winning by himself. He had pippen which is a much better player then made and Rodman which is a much better player then Bosh imo of course. But also lets not forget if and this is a if, Jordan didn't retire when his dad got murdered he may have won 8 in a row.. He was still in his prime when he retired he came back a little rusty. The teaming up with other superstars doesn't bother me much. He was how he did it. That's what pisses people off. Every superstar needs someone to help them out.. Jordan was scoring a sh*t ton of points but had no one to play D. He got the D and help with the O from Pippen then it was a wrap.. Pippen and Jordan was the best two player tandum in any sport.. SO to say Bron is a bi*ch for teaming up with Wade is kinda sh*tty.
 4 years ago '04        #30
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19945 19945
 Excel said:
Sounds like the Kobe stan excuse that LeBron was a starter his first year and Kobe was coming off the bench when Kobe could have been the franchise player of Charlotte if he didn't decide to ride Shaq's coattails like a little pus*y f*ggot

BUT BUT LEBRON IS THE RING CHASER
your comparing a rookie who wanted to play in a good market vs an MVP who made an ESPN special about how he's going to leave his team to go team up with all star caliber guys in Miami..... sick logic.

although I think Bron did the right thing, nobody wants to go to fu*king Cleveland lol.. but the espn special was real tasteless... but hey, he got 2 rings now.
 4 years ago '12        #31
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
 TanstA! said:
your comparing a rookie who wanted to play in a good market vs an MVP who made an ESPN special about how he's going to leave his team to go team up with all star caliber guys in Miami..... sick logic.

although I think Bron did the right thing, nobody wants to go to fu*king Cleveland lol.. but the espn special was real tasteless.
you mean the espn special that raised 2 million dollars for the boys and girls club?

you're comparing a player who raises money for charity to a player who has to go to court because he's a rapist?.... sick logic.

Imagine if, at the draft, LeBron decided "I don't wanna play for CLE at all, I'd rather be in CHI or BOS." He wuld have IMMEDIATELY gotten hate for it. But it's ok for Kobe?
 4 years ago '12        #32
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Excel said:
you mean the espn special that raised 2 million dollars for the boys and girls club?

you're comparing a player who raises money for charity to a player who has to go to court because he's a rapist?.... sick logic.

Imagine if, at the draft, LeBron decided "I don't wanna play for CLE at all, I'd rather be in CHI or BOS." He wuld have IMMEDIATELY gotten hate for it. But it's ok for Kobe?
i dont kno why i let myself get involed in this kobe vs jordan vs lebron debate its the stupidest sh*t ever

imma take my L an just move on i hope you all enjoy doing circles around each other talking about the same sh*t over an over again
 06-23-2013, 07:08 PM         #33
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention the two years he had off from the game.
 4 years ago '12        #34
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
 dman 4901 said:
i hope you all enjoy doing circles around each other talking about the same sh*t over an over again
u rite doe

for now....

when bron gets that 3rd ring the kobe part of the debate goes bye-bye
 4 years ago '12        #35
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
add kobe on this
 4 years ago '12        #36
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Excel said:
u rite doe

for now....

when bron gets that 3rd ring the kobe part of the debate goes bye-bye
kobe fans will never stop defending kobe, he has 5 rings an hes like top 5 scoring all time......

trust me this sh*t is pointless an wasted energy

if you think bron is goat cool

if you think kobe goat cool

if you think jordan goat cool

but if you say kenny smith should be top 10 then its time to put your d!ck beaters up for real....
 4 years ago '05        #37
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Age means sh*t, the amount of seasons you've been in the league is the fairest comparison. People weren't even coming out of HS straight to the pros back then
I agree. Put a 12-year old into the league. If he Leads His Team to a title at age 20, he's still a failure since it took him 8 years compared to Jordan's 6. GREAT logic. I fully support this nonsense. Age means nothing.

4 years ago '05        #38
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
If LeBron is good enough to be drafted #1, straight out of HS and average 20, 6 and 6, I think it's fair to compare their time in the league instead of age. Because it's not like he was Kobe and had to ride the bench his first 2 years in the league, LeBron came in the league as an allstar calibre player.
 4 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 TanstA! said:
You're an idiot if you think Lebron literally being a teenage boy and Jordan being a 22 year old man is a fair comparison. Plain and simple. As is anybody else who uses that horrible logic.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-23-2013 at 07:54 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #40
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Califlorida said:
it's not like he was Kobe and chose to ride the bench his first 2 years in the league.
fixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy