LeBron vs Jordan: Timeline comparison graphic (pic)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #181
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Trelli3Matrix said:
How many times did LB switch teams??? 2??? Or was it as many as shaq??? Oh. Just 2? ok. Cuz jordan stayed with bulls and only the bulls? No wizards right? That was a figment of imagination right?? So its not 2 teams for MJ and 2 teams for LB? Ok u won that arguement...

Hmmmmmm how many championships did MJ win without his bulls squad? why didnt MJ bring his solo ring winning skills to the wizards?? Oh....cuz he didnt have his OG team? Gotcha!

And look at what MJ led with.... SCORING. LB led in a.ssISTS, SCORING, REBOUNDS....

U kno MJ is nervous at the talent of LB. Look at where he is already!!! Yall r just mad that now that miami's line up close to perfect, lebron is bound to win more rings. Yall actin like he bouta retire. Its still more in the tank.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #182
Chiddy 81 heat pts81
space
space
$6,768 | Props total: 4511 4511
 AirForce318 said:
]no team has won without at least 2 superstars..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #183
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
im not a fan of either (lakers to the death of me!) but real recognize real...lebron will never be jordan. theres nothing he can do for the rest of his career to equal mr. no n*ggas himself. jordans bulls were taking beatings yet improving every year until he/they reached the promised land. no matter what lebron accomplishes throughout the rest of his career, that will always hang over his head.
 06-25-2013, 05:41 AM         #184
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not about "having superstars" - of course you need good players to win.

It's about offseason player/salary collusion as opposed to a team naturally drafting/signing players.

It may be popular to hate on bosh rigth now, but dude was coming off of a 22-24ppg 5 years in a row and would be the best player on a number of teams.

But yea Michael Jordan coming back on the Wizards is very similar to that...
 4 years ago '07        #185
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Trelli3Matrix said:
How many times did LB switch teams??? 2??? Or was it as many as shaq??? Oh. Just 2? ok. Cuz jordan stayed with bulls and only the bulls? No wizards right? That was a figment of imagination right?? So its not 2 teams for MJ and 2 teams for LB? Ok u won that arguement...

Hmmmmmm how many championships did MJ win without his bulls squad? why didnt MJ bring his solo ring winning skills to the wizards?? Oh....cuz he didnt have his OG team? Gotcha!

And look at what MJ led with.... SCORING. LB led in a.ssISTS, SCORING, REBOUNDS....

U kno MJ is nervous at the talent of LB. Look at where he is already!!! Yall r just mad that now that miami's line up close to perfect, lebron is bound to win more rings. Yall actin like he bouta retire. Its still more in the tank.

4 years ago '04        #186
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
I like LeBron. He's the best player in the NBA and one of the best players I've seen. But the biggest reason he shouldn't be compared to Jordan so much is the fact that he left for another team to play with a few other superstars in Wade and Bosh. Jordan never did that. I think that's the biggest difference. And it's a bigger deal than people think. Not to say they aren't legitimate championships, but you see what I'm saying. I know people mention this sometimes, but it's the truth. Jordan worked with what he had and LeBron chose to leave the Cavs and not do that.
 4 years ago '04        #187
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
And to those mentioning Jordan with the Wizards, knock it off. You know that ain't gonna work.
 06-25-2013, 06:53 AM         #188
allday210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive heard over and over how Jordan is better. Jordan played next to someone that was better than him and didn't even know it, Pippen and James actually lead their teams in all statistical categories in one season; not Jordan, ever. The best player of all time can't be simply on rings, it takes a WHOLE team to win not just one individual. If we had to go by numbers, James would be better because he already is close to closing in on Jordan's all time PER rating, yes, at 28! We all know Lebron can guard EVERY position, at 6'8 250 and with the speed of a Tony Parker there isn't a man who can match up, or a man he can't match up against. Jordan was a hell of a player, but at 6'6 200 you are not a matchup terror LOL. James logically can do more, which is why he is closer to averaging a triple double in a season like Oscar Robertson than anyone that has ever played; the man just hit his prime. At this pace and with good management, solid team around him; he could get 6 rings. I don't think he is better, i know he is better. Pippen, who played next to MJ, a teammate, friend, HOF player, agrees with me. All you haters say what you want, Pippen is a HOF player and his understanding of the game goes far beyond any of you haters who never PLAYED in the NBA. "LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game because he is so potent offensively that not only can he score at will but he keeps everybody involved." He even dared to suggest that LeBron was better than his legendary former teammate Michael Jordan. #Swish

Last edited by allday210; 06-25-2013 at 07:08 AM..
 06-25-2013, 07:04 AM         #189
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan took 2 years off easily could've got more titles
 4 years ago '04        #190
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Age means sh*t, the amount of seasons you've been in the league is the fairest comparison. People weren't even coming out of HS straight to the pros back then
Really.....

4 years ago '04        #191
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Another Bron stan doing the age/age comparison to avoid the season-by-season comparison:

Jordan after his first 8 seasons: 6 Scoring Titles, 3 MVP's, 2 Championships, 2 Finals MVP's, 1 DPOY, 7 All-NBA, 5 All-Defense, 8 All-Star Appearances

LeBron after his first 8 seasons: 1 Scoring Title, 2 MVP's, 0 Championships, 0 Finals MVP's, 0 DPOY, 7 All-NBA, 3 All-Defense, 7 All-Star Appearances

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i'm a heat fan for life..

..but even i gotta laugh @ the m.j. vs. lebron comparisons after seeing this truthful statistic

the age thing just means lebron has more chances to match jordan's NBA career accomplishments
 06-25-2013, 07:51 AM         #192
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. The timeline should show their year's in the Pros not age vs age.

B. The timeline should show the number of times each player switched teams

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

He'll never be Jordan and it's hilarious

them bron stans are wishful though...
 4 years ago '04        #193
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
and shockingly... Jordan didn't have to combine 3 out of the top 5 players in his draft class
 4 years ago '10        #194
tcbumpin 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
Hahaha tune squad that really made me laugh
 4 years ago '06        #195
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. The timeline should show their year's in the Pros not age vs age.

B. The timeline should show the number of times each player switched teams

C. The timeline should show the number of times said player had to team up with other stars in order to win a title.

He'll never be Jordan and it's hilarious
powerful post. lebron stans are clowns
 4 years ago '07        #196
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
..i can't even be mas, even though it's fu*k the heat on my end
 4 years ago '07        #197
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 tberry15 said:
what about level of comp? 90's >> 00's & 10's easy!
Yall really think this? Yall the same n*ggas sayin the '12 Dream Team would beat the '92 Dream Team
 4 years ago '07        #198
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 S W A N said:
This always breaks down to two sides. Those that are old enough to remember Jordans dominance and those that are too young so they mostly ride with what they know and its Bron. Bron is no doubt an all time great. But you cant compare him to Jordan. Every ring Jordan has, he had to go through HOFs to get them in each round almost. The n*gga took almost two yrs off in his absolute prime and still came back and won. Lets end this sh*t. Bron is chasing a ghost and it just aint fair to him.
Bro u realize MJ was playin with 2 other HOF's plus the GOAT coach. MJ was playin against teams with 1, maybe 2 HOF's at most. Of course he would beat them. Teams are more stacked now then they used to be so thats what makes those Bulls teams actually stacked for that time. I watched them both play and think MJ's the greatest but dont act like if Bron racks up 4 more titles that its not gonna be close. Its gonna be a very, very close debate depending on how things would play out.
 4 years ago '04        #199
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 AirForce318 said:
not sure if serious with C... MJ had pip.. Arguably a top 10-15 player depend on who you ask... come on man... no team has won without at least 2 superstars.. Stop holding the decision over Bron's head....
pippen ended up on the bulls through the NBA draft.. not through free agency or a trade.

nobody will ever F with m.j.'s career accomplishments

some n*ggaz can beat him 1-on-1. some n*ggaz may win more scoring titles, have more season MVP's, etc.

but in our lifetime, nobody is going 6-for-6 in the NBA finals AND winning the Finals MVP award 6 times.

that sh*t is not happening, and i feel that is the pinnacle of greatness in NBA standards.

i'll put it to you this way..

..jordan's career accomplishments are so amazing, there are players who won more rings than jordan who are not considered better basketball players than jordan was.
 4 years ago '04        #200
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 681 681
Haters will never even say that LeBron is CLOSE to being as good as Jordan was, no matter what the numbers say.... I guess its a hard pill to swallow..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy