Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2013, 08:34 PM         #21
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
So really she only blew about 3 million...
Tirabassi cashed a check from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. for $10,569,00.10

reading is fun the men til
 4 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
Man wtf is wrong with these dumb a.ss people that fu*k off money? If i won i'd make sure only my closets family is straight and that's it. I'd buy myself my mom and brother a house not a fu*king mansion a regular house in my name to make sure i can keep track of the payments and sh*t and call it a day o mean hell you can live off the interest in your bank a year without having to touch that sh*t what the hell are people doing? I'd give my aunts and uncles some money (not no fu*king millions) and then i'm done don't call me asking to help you buy you or bail out anyone because once i give you something the first time it's up to you to do what you need to do..

GOD LET ME HIT THE LOTTO SO I CAN SHOW THESE n*ggaS HOW TO DO IT
 4 years ago '04        #23
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Mostly stupid and/or poor people play

they are in that position because they are stupid...they're still going to be stupid when they get money
 4 years ago '04        #24
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Yung Chance said:
Tirabassi cashed a check from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. for $10,569,00.10

reading is fun the men til
yeah but if Canada is like America taxes take about half. So after the trust funds and money in the bank, she really didn't blow that much.
 4 years ago '11        #25
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
I'd give my parents a milli, everyone else can eat a dikk
 4 years ago '08        #26
BrwnSkinHustler 1 heat pts
space
space
$135 | Props total: 20 20
I'm guessing the 10 mil is after taxes. Since she's not doing spread out payments they take taxes out immediately, so there's no way shes getting a check for 10 mil without taxes taken out.

As for me: I'd pretty much keep working, and build a business out of my winnings, and wait until i see some return on my money before I hand out a dime to anyone. Theres no way I'm getting that much money and going back to a regular a.ss life. But as mentioned before, majority of the people playing are the lower economic class of people. If anything, she caught one hell of a roller coaster, sucks that she didn't properly use the money to benefit her future, but at least she got to test out a different life...
 4 years ago '04        #27
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
God bless her good intentions and trying to help others, but to keep it 100, she's an idiot. With $10M, you should be set for life (+ 2 future generations AT LEAST).

I can't blame her though; I'd probably try and help a lot of people too, just not as foolishly.
 4 years ago '04        #28
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2655 2655
 Yung Dilla said:
Man wtf is wrong with these dumb a.ss people that fu*k off money? If i won i'd make sure only my closets family is straight and that's it. I'd buy myself my mom and brother a house not a fu*king mansion a regular house in my name to make sure i can keep track of the payments and sh*t and call it a day o mean hell you can live off the interest in your bank a year without having to touch that sh*t what the hell are people doing? I'd give my aunts and uncles some money (not no fu*king millions) and then i'm done don't call me asking to help you buy you or bail out anyone because once i give you something the first time it's up to you to do what you need to do..

so only the down low family members would know????

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #29
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1772 1772
bi*ch was stupid, im sorry. Gave a MILLION to ya parents? fu*k that bullsh*t. They getting $100,000.00 which is still more than my mom EVER spent on me. My dad will get a fu*kin dollar with his aint sh*t a.ss.
 4 years ago '04        #30
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 cold_young_thug said:
bi*ch was stupid, im sorry. Gave a MILLION to ya parents? fu*k that bullsh*t. They getting $100,000.00 which is still more than my mom EVER spent on me. My dad will get a fu*kin dollar with his aint sh*t a.ss.
hahaha
 KiddMischief said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #31
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol my family friend just hit the lotto last year. She seems to be doing well. It's a bit stressful with all the beggars but she seems to be figuring out who to give money to. Funny seeing a millionaire running around all causal in Ny, FL and JA.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-23-2013 at 09:56 PM..
 06-23-2013, 10:10 PM         #32
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:

This.. Thats exactly what I'd do, live off the interest, let my money work for me and I'd never be broke again. Just living off the principal. Rich people don't stay rich by blowing money, they're rich because they're smart with their money and save.

If you invested that money somewhere and got just 5% return thats 500k a year, if you could live off 500k a year and never have to touch the original $10 mil thats how you stay rich.

Last edited by SmokeOne; 06-23-2013 at 10:13 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #33
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,597 | Props total: 683 683
If I get 10 mil, parents and siblings only getting enough to put them in a comfortable salary range i.e. if they making 50-60 now, I'll front them another 60k a year to get them at 120K a year. Thats more than enough to live and "ball out" than most n*ggas. Only doing 10 years worth so 600,000 each. Won't be all up front either, sh*t will be given in monthly payments so they don't blow all the money at one time.

Then I'm buying a Bugatti
 4 years ago '13        #34
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
didn't stop to think on how to make the money work for ya bi*ch? gotdamn
 4 years ago '10        #36
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 6230 6230
she gon learn the coldest lesson in history....when u have u cant be tryna look out for everyone..coz when u broke..noones gonna do the same for u..
 4 years ago '10        #37
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 SmokeOne said:
This.. Thats exactly what I'd do, live off the interest, let my money work for me and I'd never be broke again. Just living off the principal. Rich people don't stay rich by blowing money, they're rich because they're smart with their money and save.

If you invested that money somewhere and got just 5% return thats 500k a year, if you could live off 500k a year and never have to touch the original $10 mil thats how you stay rich.
Naw, you need about 40 mill to only live of interest. The interest rates banks give are super low and on top of that you have to pay taxes, then you cant have it all in 1 account cause it all wont be insured

She aint got 10 mill no more but she far from broke. Like somebody else said i woulda went on some better trips . But with that 750k she can chill a couple of years and open up a local business she sees a need for.

I hope I would do better than she did after hitting the lotto but it aint like she did as bad as some of these other lotto winner stories
 4 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
 killababi said:
so only the down low family members would know????

[pic - click to view]

my dyslexia is acting up again
 4 years ago '07        #39
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 One Gud Cide said:
I'd tell every single person I met I don't give a fu*k they're still not getting sh*t
True, they can all eat d!ck

Account001 said:
Naw, you need about 40 mill to only live of interest. The interest rates banks give are super low and on top of that you have to pay taxes, then you cant have it all in 1 account cause it all wont be insured

She aint got 10 mill no more but she far from broke. Like somebody else said i woulda went on some better trips . But with that 750k she can chill a couple of years and open up a local business she sees a need for.

I hope I would do better than she did after hitting the lotto but it aint like she did as bad as some of these other lotto winner stories
If you are getting 4% interest, then $3,000,000 should have you making above average after taxes. Not sure what bank you have your money in.
 4 years ago '06        #40
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
I bet her friends she gave loans living Better than her lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy