How One Lottery Winner Blew Through $10 Million in Less Than 10 Years

most viewed right now
 120
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-23-2013, 07:34 PM         #21
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
So really she only blew about 3 million...
Tirabassi cashed a check from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. for $10,569,00.10

reading is fun the men til
 5 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,513 | Props total: 36657 36657
Man wtf is wrong with these dumb a.ss people that fu*k off money? If i won i'd make sure only my closets family is straight and that's it. I'd buy myself my mom and brother a house not a fu*king mansion a regular house in my name to make sure i can keep track of the payments and sh*t and call it a day o mean hell you can live off the interest in your bank a year without having to touch that sh*t what the hell are people doing? I'd give my aunts and uncles some money (not no fu*king millions) and then i'm done don't call me asking to help you buy you or bail out anyone because once i give you something the first time it's up to you to do what you need to do..


GOD LET ME HIT THE LOTTO SO I CAN SHOW THESE n*ggaS HOW TO DO IT
 5 years ago '04        #23
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Mostly stupid and/or poor people play

they are in that position because they are stupid...they're still going to be stupid when they get money
 5 years ago '04        #24
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 Yung Chance said:
Tirabassi cashed a check from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. for $10,569,00.10

reading is fun the men til
yeah but if Canada is like America taxes take about half. So after the trust funds and money in the bank, she really didn't blow that much.
 5 years ago '11        #25
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
I'd give my parents a milli, everyone else can eat a dikk
 5 years ago '08        #26
BrwnSkinHustler 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$142 | Props total: 30 30
I'm guessing the 10 mil is after taxes. Since she's not doing spread out payments they take taxes out immediately, so there's no way shes getting a check for 10 mil without taxes taken out.

As for me: I'd pretty much keep working, and build a business out of my winnings, and wait until i see some return on my money before I hand out a dime to anyone. Theres no way I'm getting that much money and going back to a regular a.ss life. But as mentioned before, majority of the people playing are the lower economic class of people. If anything, she caught one hell of a roller coaster, sucks that she didn't properly use the money to benefit her future, but at least she got to test out a different life...
 5 years ago '04        #27
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
God bless her good intentions and trying to help others, but to keep it 100, she's an idiot. With $10M, you should be set for life (+ 2 future generations AT LEAST).

I can't blame her though; I'd probably try and help a lot of people too, just not as foolishly.
 5 years ago '04        #28
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,773 | Props total: 3068 3068
 Yung Dilla said:
Man wtf is wrong with these dumb a.ss people that fu*k off money? If i won i'd make sure only my closets family is straight and that's it. I'd buy myself my mom and brother a house not a fu*king mansion a regular house in my name to make sure i can keep track of the payments and sh*t and call it a day o mean hell you can live off the interest in your bank a year without having to touch that sh*t what the hell are people doing? I'd give my aunts and uncles some money (not no fu*king millions) and then i'm done don't call me asking to help you buy you or bail out anyone because once i give you something the first time it's up to you to do what you need to do..


GOD LET ME HIT THE LOTTO SO I CAN SHOW THESE n*ggaS HOW TO DO IT
so only the down low family members would know????








[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #29
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
bi*ch was stupid, im sorry. Gave a MILLION to ya parents? fu*k that bullsh*t. They getting $100,000.00 which is still more than my mom EVER spent on me. My dad will get a fu*kin dollar with his aint sh*t a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #30
warbux04 
space
avatar space
space
$782 | Props total: 333 333
 cold_young_thug said:
bi*ch was stupid, im sorry. Gave a MILLION to ya parents? fu*k that bullsh*t. They getting $100,000.00 which is still more than my mom EVER spent on me. My dad will get a fu*kin dollar with his aint sh*t a.ss.
hahaha
 KiddMischief said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #31
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Lol my family friend just hit the lotto last year. She seems to be doing well. It's a bit stressful with all the beggars but she seems to be figuring out who to give money to. Funny seeing a millionaire running around all causal in Ny, FL and JA.


Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-23-2013 at 08:56 PM..
 06-23-2013, 09:10 PM         #32
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Man wtf is wrong with these dumb a.ss people that fu*k off money? If i won i'd make sure only my closets family is straight and that's it. I'd buy myself my mom and brother a house not a fu*king mansion a regular house in my name to make sure i can keep track of the payments and sh*t and call it a day o mean hell you can live off the interest in your bank a year without having to touch that sh*t what the hell are people doing? I'd give my aunts and uncles some money (not no fu*king millions) and then i'm done don't call me asking to help you buy you or bail out anyone because once i give you something the first time it's up to you to do what you need to do..


GOD LET ME HIT THE LOTTO SO I CAN SHOW THESE n*ggaS HOW TO DO IT
This.. Thats exactly what I'd do, live off the interest, let my money work for me and I'd never be broke again. Just living off the principal. Rich people don't stay rich by blowing money, they're rich because they're smart with their money and save.

If you invested that money somewhere and got just 5% return thats 500k a year, if you could live off 500k a year and never have to touch the original $10 mil thats how you stay rich.


Last edited by SmokeOne; 06-23-2013 at 09:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #33
catch22 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 874 874
If I get 10 mil, parents and siblings only getting enough to put them in a comfortable salary range i.e. if they making 50-60 now, I'll front them another 60k a year to get them at 120K a year. Thats more than enough to live and "ball out" than most n*ggas. Only doing 10 years worth so 600,000 each. Won't be all up front either, sh*t will be given in monthly payments so they don't blow all the money at one time.


Then I'm buying a Bugatti
 5 years ago '13        #34
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
didn't stop to think on how to make the money work for ya bi*ch? gotdamn
 5 years ago '10        #36
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$9,214 | Props total: 7923 7923
she gon learn the coldest lesson in history....when u have u cant be tryna look out for everyone..coz when u broke..noones gonna do the same for u..
 5 years ago '10        #37
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 256 256
 SmokeOne said:
This.. Thats exactly what I'd do, live off the interest, let my money work for me and I'd never be broke again. Just living off the principal. Rich people don't stay rich by blowing money, they're rich because they're smart with their money and save.

If you invested that money somewhere and got just 5% return thats 500k a year, if you could live off 500k a year and never have to touch the original $10 mil thats how you stay rich.
Naw, you need about 40 mill to only live of interest. The interest rates banks give are super low and on top of that you have to pay taxes, then you cant have it all in 1 account cause it all wont be insured


She aint got 10 mill no more but she far from broke. Like somebody else said i woulda went on some better trips . But with that 750k she can chill a couple of years and open up a local business she sees a need for.

I hope I would do better than she did after hitting the lotto but it aint like she did as bad as some of these other lotto winner stories
 5 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,513 | Props total: 36657 36657
 killababi said:
so only the down low family members would know????








[pic - click to view]

my dyslexia is acting up again
 5 years ago '07        #39
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 One Gud Cide said:
I'd tell every single person I met I don't give a fu*k they're still not getting sh*t
True, they can all eat d!ck

 Account001 said:
Naw, you need about 40 mill to only live of interest. The interest rates banks give are super low and on top of that you have to pay taxes, then you cant have it all in 1 account cause it all wont be insured


She aint got 10 mill no more but she far from broke. Like somebody else said i woulda went on some better trips . But with that 750k she can chill a couple of years and open up a local business she sees a need for.

I hope I would do better than she did after hitting the lotto but it aint like she did as bad as some of these other lotto winner stories
If you are getting 4% interest, then $3,000,000 should have you making above average after taxes. Not sure what bank you have your money in.
 5 years ago '06        #40
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 1147 1147
I bet her friends she gave loans living Better than her lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy