Jun 23 - Philadelphia Doctors Successfully Cure Girl of Cancer with HIV

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 haterade2885 said:
i dont understand your logic... youre saying that a select group of people knowingly say "fu*k all these people with cancer, we can just hook em up with drugs to keep them alive and drain their money over the course of their life", or be the first company to develop a drug to cure a major disease, MAKING TONS OF MONEY IN THE PROCESS, plus establishing themselves as "the company to beat cancer". youre 100% right, not one company is interested in doing that, definitely not a good idea (intense sarcasm)

edit: something tells me you also think 9/11 was a conspiracy planned out by the US government, right?
go to the next thread>>>>>>

i agree with everything og k!lla is saying
 4 years ago '04        #62
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
 DymeKatcha said:
Makes sense, the exact sh*t that went down in World War Z...
right.......then she trips out and starts eating faces
 4 years ago '12        #63
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
Heres some facts for you to just break down how much money is being made. We don't even have to focus on cancer, we can just talk about the trillion dollar business that is health care

Americans spend about 2.5-3 trillion dollars per year on health care. Its been forecasted by the government that by the year 2020 that # will be firmly seated at 5 trillion.

If the U.S. health care system was its own government/country it'd be the 6th largest economy on the planet

The average person 18 years of age or older spent around 150 dollars on health care in the year 1960. Today that # is at $8500

Hell in the 40s the average 1 night stay in a hospital cost 6-15 dollars per night. Today it averages 1500 dollars

44% of Americans with jobs have medical bills and/or are working off long term medical debt.

Prescription Drugs cost 50-60% more in America than they do anywhere else in the world.

Those same prescription drugs generate revenue on average of $285 billion dollars per year

More than 24 pharmaceutical companies in America earn more than a billion dollars per year

When medicare was first established it wasn't supposed to cost us so much. Congress originally said it would cost us 12 billion by 1990....Its up to 600 billion this year

Those are fun facts that aren't even the tip of the iceberg. All facts you can actually find through researching on cancer.org, the fda website, and the susan G Komen site

Oh yeah Susan G. Komen...you know the company worth a half a billion dollars after taking all those donations for all the cute pink ribbons an sh*t? Yeah they only spend 11% of their profits on researching a possible cure

So when you donate a dollar you really you're really only spending 10 cents towards finding a cure for cancer...or whatabout when you buy that 7 dollar bucket of KFC cause you're donating to the cure? If KFC gave them the whole 7 dollars(which they dont) then you just donated .70 cents

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-24-2013 at 07:03 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #64
space
space
Oh yeah pardon me I meant the Susan G Komen foundation that generates a half a billion dollars per year

Its worth a sh*t load more than that
 4 years ago '12        #65
space
space
Heres an interesting piece from the Dr. Margaret Cuomo. You might know her brother is Governor Cuomo of New York. Lets see what she says about money spent on cancer 'treatment' versus cancer prevention.

Dr. Margaret Cuomo (sister of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo) wrote about her perspective on this in her recent book, A World Without Cancer.

On the amount spent on cancer research:

"More than 40 years after the war on cancer was declared, we have spent billions f!ghting the good f!ght. The National Cancer Institute has spent some $90 billion on research and treatment during that time. Some 260 nonprofit organizations in the United States have dedicated themselves to cancer — more than the number established for heart disease, AIDS, Alzheimer’s disease, and stroke combined. Together, these 260 organizations have budgets that top $2.2 billion."

On how ineffective the research has been for end results:

"It’s true there have been small declines in some common cancers since the early 1990s, including male lung cancer and colon and rectal cancer in both men and women. And the fall in the cancer death rate — by approximately 1 percent a year since 1990 — has been slightly more impressive. Still, that’s hardly cause for celebration. Cancer’s role in one out of every four deaths in this country remains a haunting statistic."

What does she suggest?

"Simply put, we have not adequately channeled our scientific know-how, funding, and energy into a full exploration of the one path certain to save lives: prevention. That it should become the ultimate goal of cancer research has been recognized since the war on cancer began. When I look at NCI’s budget request for fiscal year 2012, I’m deeply disappointed, though past experience tells me I shouldn’t be surprised. It is business as usual at the nation’s foremost cancer research establishment. More than $2 billion is requested for basic research into the mechanism and causes of cancer. Another $1.3 billion is requested for treatment. And cancer prevention and control? It gets $232 million altogether. (Remarkably, in the very same budget report, the NCI states, “Much of the progress against cancer in recent decades has stemmed from successes in the areas of prevention and control.”)"
Prevention doesn't even get a full 10% of the pot

Damn bro.......
 4 years ago '12        #66
space
space
See no conspiracy, just facts. All my links go to credible sources, Doctors, and even government web pages. I think you should leave this thread little guy
 06-24-2013, 07:13 PM         #67
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
readin this lets me know they 4 dam sure got a cure of hiv. f!ghtin fire wit fire. y cant they use this method 2 f!ght aids then 4 every1 wit the way they did 4 this girl then?? system got f**kers wit hiv/aids dependent on medication when they know damn well, they got a cure. f**kin #capitalistsystem #americanmedicare #evilassworld #populationcontrol
#n*ggashutthefu*kup
 4 years ago '06        #68
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2652 2652
 Zaosyn said:
I heard they have aids/hiv medication that is so good that it the chances of aids/hiv even being the result of your death are miniscule as long as you're taking the medication. That hints to me that they do have a cure but they have a medication that keeps it in check so good that they want you to buy that instead.
hiv and aids is never the cause of someones death, they it just weakens your immune so a cold or pnemonia will be the cause of your death.
 06-24-2013, 07:18 PM         #69
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm starting to believe there is a fu*king sure they could use on anyone, but are just fu*king around and not releasing it for stupid fu*king reasons(greed, because there's no money in there being a cure for sh*t like this. It's the continuous treatment that makes the big bucks.)

fu*king bastards are allowing people to suffer when ain't sh*t stopping them from helping their felling human being. It's disgusting.
 4 years ago '12        #70
space
space
Random guy tells me its stupid to think money is in continuous treatment when I watched my mothers chemo bills average 15-30K a month for 10 years straight. Lets say its 25K a month...thats 300K a year...She had it for 10 years...thats fu*kin 3 million dollars off one person.

Thats just chemo, thats not counting countless prescription costs, random nights she woke up in pain having to be rushed to the hospital, her 2 check ups EVERY WEEK, the multiple surgeries she had removing growths from her brea$t and rib cage...or the removal of each individual brea$t as well...

Now how much do you think they would've made off my mom had they just given her a check up followed by a vaccine that magically fixed everything?

What a stupid motherfu*ker
 4 years ago '12        #71
space
space
Also Russian doctors openly tell their patients to consume a tablespoon filled with iodized salt a day in addition to iodine supplements
 4 years ago '11        #72
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 Jayg36 said:
Modified HIV is still HIV
some people seem to think they infected this girl with HIV, so now she has HIV which isn't the case at all
 4 years ago '04        #73
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 2006 2006
Some people don't understand that there are plenty of ways out here to "kill" viruses and other illness, but it would also k!ll the infected as well. So all the stories of poisons neutralizing HIV and what not do not impress me unless they are actually being used for treatments with people.
 4 years ago '12        #74
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,475 | Props total: 13017 13017
Cures for cancer:

Becoming a vegetarian

Cannabis/marijuana cures cancer/shrinks tumors and the government has known about this sh*t since the 70s. Thats why they made it illegal.

Vitamin b17 cures cancer cells as well.

Also high doses of vitamin c k!lls cancer.

There are so many cures out there that these greedy a.ss U.S. medical practitioners will not tell us about. Thats why people in those countries like China live so long while our doctors let us die. You have doctors in Russia,China, etc who openly give there patients "cures".

As for HIV/AIDS, the government has a cure for that sh*t too cause they created it. That sh*t was created on a US military base. They even tested on prison inmates. You already know how they destroyed Africa with it.
 4 years ago '12        #75
space
space
 daman729 said:
Cures for cancer:

Becoming a vegetarian

Cannabis/marijuana cures cancer/shrinks tumors and the government has known about this sh*t since the 70s. Thats why they made it illegal.

Vitamin b17 cures cancer cells as well.

Also high doses of vitamin c k!lls cancer.

There are so many cures out there that these greedy a.ss U.S. medical practitioners will not tell us about. Thats why people in those countries like China live so long while our doctors let us die. You have doctors in Russia,China, etc who openly give there patients "cures".

As for HIV/AIDS, the government has a cure for that sh*t too cause they created it. That sh*t was created on a US military base. They even tested on prison inmates. You already know how they destroyed Africa with it.
You got whole families of Chinese women living to be 110 years old and sh*t but then you got American families where the oldest female in their family never made it to 70
 4 years ago '12        #76
space
space
Look at this thread where they are talking about foods we consume in America banned in other countries.

Notice how multiple sh*t I already listed that contain bromine are on the list:

Now aint that some sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #77
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
There been a cure for cancer for a long a.ss time.. its called eating right..
Shut up man...eating right?

There are too many examples that make this claim bullsh*t
 4 years ago '05        #78
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 justinjones said:
so we just need to do is stock up on iodine

my girl's mom died from cancer yesterday though
Put the tin foil hats away man...

Your body cannot store iodine...you just need to put in your body little by little. It's in pretty much everything you eat. Meat, fish, diary, etc...for you to have a severe iodine deficiency you'd more than likely have a thyroid issue (hypothyroidism) and then begin to show signs of mental retardation. This entire stock up on iodine is BS because your body doesn't store it...it's most important use is to make thyroid hormone...
 4 years ago '12        #79
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Put the tin foil hats away man...

Your body cannot store iodine...you just need to put in your body little by little. It's in pretty much everything you eat. Meat, fish, diary, etc...for you to have a severe iodine deficiency you'd more than likely have a thyroid issue (hypothyroidism) and then begin to show signs of mental retardation. This entire stock up on iodine is BS because your body doesn't store it...it's most important use is to make thyroid hormone...
Yeah you really just stepped out on a ledge and k!lled yourself with that. Sorry you should have read the parts where I pointed out how in America we consume just enough iodine to stop goiter/hyperthyroid but not enough to see any other benefits. I also posted articles from various credible doctors who actually treat cancers where they not only say the same thing but they also point out how bromine-which blocks iodine-is used in tons of our products we consume everyday.....even in prenatal vitamins

For the people asking about japanese women having significantly lower numbers in brea$t cancer read this:

brea$t cysts and brea$t cancer. Iodine plays a key role in brea$t tissue, and women with brea$t cancer have lower iodine levels in their brea$t tissue than women without the disease. Women in Japan get much more iodine in their diets - and have a 65% lower risk of brea$t cancer than U.S. women. The effect of iodine on brea$t tissue is so marked, that hypothyroid women (who can't process the mineral well in the thyroid, thereby freeing up more iodine for use in brea$t tissue) actually have lower levels of brea$t cancer. Six-12 mg a day in women with brea$t tenderness, cysts, or cancer can produce striking benefits.
Nice article written by Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum

Guys come in here talking about tinfoil hats but were quoting Doctors, government websites, and the FDA I love it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy