Jun 23 - Philadelphia Doctors Successfully Cure Girl of Cancer with HIV

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
 TIP2009 said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT'S OBAMAGANDA...pure bullsh*t, cancer, aids, hiv WILL NEVER EVER BE CURED....get it right, cancer is incurable..people ar eso fu*king stupid...remission is not a cure, and removing it or cutting it out is not a cure...smh
this fuking guy
 4 years ago '07        #42
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 1051 1051
 TIP2009 said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT'S OBAMAGANDA...pure bullsh*t, cancer, aids, hiv WILL NEVER EVER BE CURED....get it right, cancer is incurable..people ar eso fu*king stupid...remission is not a cure, and removing it or cutting it out is not a cure...smh

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #43
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
I swear these fu*king stories come out once a month. They're all published by some sh*tty source claiming the cure for cancer has been found.

It's like going to the grocery store and seeing the tabloids that say Jesus has been found working as a pizza man in Detroit.

And yet you fu*king morons eat it up and believe it.
 4 years ago '11        #44
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
There been a cure for cancer for a long a.ss time.. its called eating right..
and exercise....
 4 years ago '04        #45
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,056 | Props total: 1282 1282
 OG k!lla said:
Yup...and if you read my long post you'll see I actually lost my moms to brea$t cancer which is what got me into reading up on this sh*t

And the scary sh*t is she was allergic to shellfish....think about it

i read all the info u posted and it's very interesting. Why do you think they replaced iodine? And how much iodine much iodine is enough? once a week, once a month? I'm not worried i'll take seafood over anything all day every day. I eat so many shrimp i got iodine poisoning.
 06-24-2013, 03:53 PM         #46
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
There been a cure for cancer for a long a.ss time.. its called eating right..
So those kids born with cancer musta been going ham on the jolly ranchers when they were in the womb.
 4 years ago '05        #47
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Mark-Ez said:
I eat so many shrimp i got iodine poisoning.

4 years ago '07        #48
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Mark-Ez said:
I eat so many shrimp i got iodine poisoning.

ok pimp c
 4 years ago '10        #49
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 TIP2009 said:
My dude said

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #50
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
 4 years ago '12        #51
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,041 | Props total: 17230 17230
 Mark-Ez said:
i read all the info u posted and it's very interesting. Why do you think they replaced iodine? And how much iodine much iodine is enough? once a week, once a month? I'm not worried i'll take seafood over anything all day every day. I eat so many shrimp i got iodine poisoning.

Just get some supplements that have 150-200mcg in em per pill or w/e. You can catch iodine supplements for sale at vitamin shoppe for prices ranging in 8-50 bucks depending on what you need/what you can afford.

Just to give a little info about myself...im someone who regularly gets sick during cold season, always ends up with a sore throat/runny nose/fu*ked up sinus infections during the winter an such....I started taking iodine supplements last fall while suffering from a fu*ked up sinus infection(one of the worst i've had in my 27 years of living) and ended up not even having to go get the usual anti biotics and sh*t from the doctor. sh*t just went away after a week or so and to be honest allergy season didn't even fu*k with me like that this year(And i normally have to rock a mask)

Crazy sh*t is I never really had iodine in my diet like that besides the small trace amounts available in table salt...simply because my moms was allergic to shellfish/seaweed and she was doing most of the cooking while we grew up....I really never liked seafood and I normally only eat shrimp when I eat shrimp fried rice ....So its really been doing a good job changing my whole sh*t up

As far as your question of 'why would they take iodine out?"....simple

Iodine supports the thyroid first of all....your master metabolism gland...it strengthens the sh*t out of it....how many Americans suffer from Obesity? How many Americans would suffer from Obesity if they had healthy/wonderful metabolism? How many fat Japanese people do you know?....f!ghting obesity and cancer generate billions upon billions of dollars for the FDA/Gov every year...They put bromine in things like bread, gatorade, mountain dew, bottled waters, supposedly healthy green tea.

Think about the fat guy who works out for a year and drinks gatorade and barely sees a decline in weight. Whatabout the kids who make call of duty a billion dollar seller who buy more mountain dew every year during the month of november than the entire nation does in a year? Whatabout the chubby middle class white girls who drink all that fake a.ss green tea and bottled water thinking they'll look like Miley Cyrus or some sh*t one day but it never happens? The answer is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Forty years ago the food industry decided to remove iodine from baked goods and replace the iodine with bromine.

Iodine and bromine appear similar to the thyroid gland and bromine easily binds to the thyroid glandís receptors for iodine. Bromine, however, is of no value to the thyroid gland unlike iodine and it inhibits the activity of iodine in the thyroid gland. Bromine also can cause impaired thinking and memory, drowsiness, dizziness and irritability. This substitution of bromine for iodine has resulted in nearly universal deficiency of iodine in the American populace. Iodine therapy helps the body eliminate fluoride, bromine, lead, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum and mercury. Could this substitution of bromine for iodine have been carried out to increase diseases and thus create more need for pharmaceutical drugs?
Notice how the things I made bigger all have historically played a role in cancer. Arsenic?.....you really want to remove something that blocks arsenic? You mean the same arsenic thats one of the key factors in older men getting prostate cancer and smokers getting lung cancer?

Fluoride(found in your toothpaste and popular bottled waters) and bromine actually block iodine. Don't believe? Google it yourself

And once again people its not about curing cancer AFTER the patient has it....this is sh*t that can prevent you from ever even being a candidate for cancer.

Whatabout after Japans nuclear crisis...they started giving travelers who were coming into the country free iodine for some reason:
BANGKOK -- Thai authorities say they will distribute medicine to citizens traveling to Japan to protect against radiation from damaged nuclear power plants.

The Health Ministry says that beginning Thursday, potassium iodide tablets will be given free to travelers flying to Tokyo from airports in Bangkok and Phuket. The government already warns against unnecessary travel to Japan.

Potassium iodide protects the thyroid gland against cancer by blocking absorption of radioactive iodine. Supplies in Japan have become short, and panic buying has been reported as far away as North America.

The government's National News Bureau says more than 70 percent of package tour bookings to Japan for March to May have been canceled.

Russia, Korea, and China have all done the same thing at times...even when no nuclear crisis occurred. As a matter of fact Thailand even realized that Japanese people who traveled to their countries were getting cancer at an alarming rate so they started giving them free iodine as soon as they got off the plane. Look that up

Could go on and on.
 4 years ago '12        #52
space
space
Just do your homework on it though...thats all I got to say. Do your homework on it, read up on it and you'll see that most professors at universities and most cancer doctors all agree.

Did you know the reason people a.ssume 'wheat bread' is the better choice really originated from the fact that after they removed iodine from white bread, it was still available in wheat? American government had iodine removed from wheat bread in the 1970s though so it really aint all that better.

Ain't it interesting how New Zealand and Australias governments are now FORCING IODINE TO BE PUT BACK INTO BREAD?!

Here I want you to read 2 websites with official statements from their governments on iodine being forced back into foods over there:

After reading the effects of low iodine consumption and what it can do to humans, and kids at birth and such from those 2 governments....I want you to ask howcome prenatal vitamins in America no longer have any iodine in them but they do contain fluoride and bromine.

Just ask yourself.....then think about how sh*t like Autism is growing more and more with each birth.

Interesting
 4 years ago '04        #53
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
Just do your homework on it though...thats all I got to say. Do your homework on it, read up on it and you'll see that most professors at universities and most cancer doctors all agree.

Did you know the reason people a.ssume 'wheat bread' is the better choice really originated from the fact that after they removed iodine from white bread, it was still available in wheat? American government had iodine removed from wheat bread in the 1970s though so it really aint all that better.

Ain't it interesting how New Zealand and Australias governments are now FORCING IODINE TO BE PUT BACK INTO BREAD?!

Here I want you to read 2 websites with official statements from their governments on iodine being forced back into foods over there:

After reading the effects of low iodine consumption and what it can do to humans, and kids at birth and such from those 2 governments....I want you to ask howcome prenatal vitamins in America no longer have any iodine in them but they do contain fluoride and bromine.

Just ask yourself.....then think about how sh*t like Autism is growing more and more with each birth.

Interesting
thanks for the info...
 4 years ago '12        #54
space
space
 Mark-Ez said:
thanks for the info...
No problem fam.

Also a popular iodine supplement is Lugols Iodine.

People put a few drops in some organic coffee or purified non-fluoride water and consume it everyday.

Only 11 dollars. You can find testimony all over the fu*king world from people who take Lugols that have lost 100+ pounds because it jumpstarted their metabolism, stopped having infections/colds/flu, and so on.

Hell herpes patients are now buying up lugols iodine simply because it super strengthens the immune system...herpes 'hides' in your cells when your immune system is the strongest, so if you keep it up to par it never actually causes outbreak. You can find honest testimony from doctors and patients dealing with herpes that went from having 6-10 outbreaks per year to not having ANY AT ALL for years once they started taking lugols.
 4 years ago '04        #55
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
With our sh*tty economy..coming out with a full blown cure for aids or cancer would be a no no. Both bring in too much money. The walk for aids brings in millions...the same with the walk for cancer.
 4 years ago '12        #56
space
space
 xiahadix said:
With our sh*tty economy..coming out with a full blown cure for aids or cancer would be a no no. Both bring in too much money. The walk for aids brings in millions...the same with the walk for cancer.
They've never focused on actually curing anything to be honest. They only want to know how to prolong life with whatever you ailment is so you can become a bankroll.

People ask "Why won't they cure cancer"....do me a favor...imagine offering a service where customers pay you once and you never get paid from that customer ever again.....think about what your books/bank would look like.

Then imagine customers paying you for the rest of their lives....whats that gonna look like?

I never understood the cost of cancer treatment until I saw my mom go through chemo. My mother fought cancer for 10 years....her average monthly chemo bill was anywhere from 15-28 grand per month and that was over a 10 year span.
 4 years ago '04        #57
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 waytoomuch said:
readin this lets me know they 4 dam sure got a cure of hiv. f!ghtin fire wit fire. y cant they use this method 2 f!ght aids then 4 every1 wit the way they did 4 this girl then?? system got f**kers wit hiv/aids dependent on medication when they know damn well, they got a cure. f**kin #capitalistsystem #americanmedicare #evilassworld #populationcontrol
AIDS is different than HIV you fu*king dumbass. go back to school or else youre gonna embarrass yourself in conversations with your friends and family.
 4 years ago '04        #58
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 OG k!lla said:
They've never focused on actually curing anything to be honest. They only want to know how to prolong life with whatever you ailment is so you can become a bankroll.

People ask "Why won't they cure cancer"....do me a favor...imagine offering a service where customers pay you once and you never get paid from that customer ever again.....think about what your books/bank would look like.

Then imagine customers paying you for the rest of their lives....whats that gonna look like?

I never understood the cost of cancer treatment until I saw my mom go through chemo. My mother fought cancer for 10 years....her average monthly chemo bill was anywhere from 15-28 grand per month and that was over a 10 year span.
i dont understand your logic... youre saying that a select group of people knowingly say "fu*k all these people with cancer, we can just hook em up with drugs to keep them alive and drain their money over the course of their life", or be the first company to develop a drug to cure a major disease, MAKING TONS OF MONEY IN THE PROCESS, plus establishing themselves as "the company to beat cancer". youre 100% right, not one company is interested in doing that, definitely not a good idea (intense sarcasm)

edit: something tells me you also think 9/11 was a conspiracy planned out by the US government, right?
 4 years ago '06        #59
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 OG k!lla said:
Its actually called a iodine. People really need to research Iodine and cancer....also look up cancer numbers for Japanese women compared to American women...in fact a lot of Japanese people who move to America end up dying from cancer since iodine is taken out of their diets

They took iodine out of our bread and put bromine in it and the cancer industry became a billion dollar cash cow.
I need more info on this
 4 years ago '12        #60
space
space
 Isiah61 said:
I need more info on this
Click some of those links I supplied from people who actually treat cancer patients every day

haterade2885 said:
i dont understand your logic... youre saying that a select group of people knowingly say "fu*k all these people with cancer, we can just hook em up with drugs to keep them alive and drain their money over the course of their life", or be the first company to develop a drug to cure a major disease, MAKING TONS OF MONEY IN THE PROCESS, plus establishing themselves as "the company to beat cancer". youre 100% right, not one company is interested in doing that, definitely not a good idea (intense sarcasm)

edit: something tells me you also think 9/11 was a conspiracy planned out by the US government, right?
Uhhhh I actually really don't have an opinion on the 9/11 'conspiracy/theory' or w/e it is you all push around and argue about other than the fact it was fu*ked up/sad alot of people lost their lives that day. I hate to disappoint you but i'm not a regular in the knowledge corner...nor am I really even into conspiracies and bullsh*t like that. My words come from watching my mother f!ght cancer for 10 years and eventually passing away from it and the research I did on my own before-and-after her passing. If thats somehow a bad thing please let me know?

And

Has this not been happening? Do you know how much money cancer treatment generates yearly for pharmaceutical companies? Do you know how ignorant you sound right now? If you actually read any of my posts you would see that what I am talking about is CANCER PREVENTION. NOT A CURE, BUT PREVENTION ALTOGETHER. ....so yeah you just proved my point, its no money in prevention, but its a sh*t load of money in TREATMENT. Which is a fact since TREATMENT has been an annual multi billion dollar bankroll for the FDA over the course of 30+ years and also since almost all the funding for cancer research is put into TREATMENT and not PREVENTION.

Would a company need to establish a cure if we actually just learned how to prevent it altogether?

I think you came in the thread upset, mad, disoriented, and a little ignorant to whats actually being discussed. You then pressed the reply button without knowing what you were walking into so you could go "oh look another conspiracy nutjob, let me post something that absolutely has nothing to do with whats actually been discussed within this thread errr derrrrrr"

Sorry fella, maybe you should go find a 9/11 thread so you can waste your time arguing about it there.

Im so lost on how the world trade center situation ever made its way into this thread, its actually quite hilarious.

Whats next do you want to talk about Area 51, the bible, or alien visitors who anal probe little obese white kids in South Park Colorado

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-24-2013 at 06:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy