Jun 23 - Philadelphia Doctors Successfully Cure Girl of Cancer with HIV

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2013, 04:02 AM         #21
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NateRight said:
you guys should read the article. It was a HARMLESS, MODIFIED version of HIV. So it wasn't really HIV
No sh*t lol? It's the same thing vaccines are
 4 years ago '08        #22
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,992 | Props total: 9776 9776
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
There been a cure for cancer for a long a.ss time.. its called eating right..
Yes, the little girl had a horrible diet...
 4 years ago '04        #23
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Kewop Decam said:
Yes, the little girl had a horrible diet...

I know right lol.
 4 years ago '11        #24
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
This thread just proves how fu*king stupid this generation is.
 4 years ago '07        #25
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Too much WacArnold's
 4 years ago '11        #26
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 1124 1124
 Jayg36 said:
Sounds like an awesome way to get people to voluntarily inject HIV into themselves
This statement is too powerful

I still don't ge why people get flu shots smh
 4 years ago '13        #27
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
 Jayg36 said:
I posted this on another thread 2003, but it only worked on black and asian people
 4 years ago '05        #28
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
 4 years ago '05        #29
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
Dr. Sebi been curing HIV/AIDS and all types of diseases since the 80's and UOENO...dont know exactly what the guy meant when HE said eating right but he is still correct...eating the right foods that correspond with your particular cellular/genetic makeup from the land that you originate from will prevent you from getting cancer in the first place...these things are true for the indigenous people of the planet that have thrived here for millions of years...i cant speak for any other people though
 06-24-2013, 07:58 AM         #30
STR0MILE SWIFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Colloidal Silver"... That's all i'm going to say. Look it up and research it.
 4 years ago '07        #31
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1523 1523
 Brolicballer13 said:
This statement is too powerful

I still don't ge why people get flu shots smh
I been gettin the flu shots for years and haven't been gettin the flu since I started getting them regularly

So do you get it? I get them to avoid getting the flu...
 4 years ago '04        #32
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Eddie.. said:
I been gettin the flu shots for years and haven't been gettin the flu since I started getting them regularly

So do you get it? I get them to avoid getting the flu...
do you know what's in the shots that you're taking?? i mean ingredient for ingredient, percentages and all??? your body already has an immune system? why fu*k with it? been almost two years since i've had a cold. got sick over the holidays being around someone specifically who was sick...before that, i hardly ever get sick and take no shots whatsoever. i'd be concerning with what was in those were i u. actually i am which is why i take none of those. drink a lot of water and you'd be surprised how well your body responds to it. if you can get some filtered or purified water, even better. whole foods usually has great water for cheap. water lacking diets are usually what creates sickness in people. diet does have a lot to do with health. more than what people understand.

as far as this article goes, wow. aids to k!ll cancer. i've heard of a lot of sh*t but this one definitely takes the cake. they probably do know how to manipulate these diseases so that they don't show up in people. this is just crazy. how can you have two seemingly incurable diseases used to k!ll off each other??? just goes to show how science and scientists, to me, are doing way too much these days, imo.
 4 years ago '12        #33
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,051 | Props total: 17257 17257
First of all fu*k bee venom or that silver bullsh*t. Get that bullsh*t out of here. Its simply iodine

loyola llothta said:
Tell me more about this fam
Well just a little bit of backstory...I lost my moms in 2009 to brea$t cancer....and i'd helped her do more research on cancers and what causes cancers than anything you can fu*king imagine...95% of American has an iodine deficiency and its mainly because the American government completely removed iodine from our diets(With the exception of tablet salt)...brea$t cancer actually didn't explode in America until iodine was removed from our white bread believe it or not.

Crazy sh*t is b...my moms was allergic to shellfish and kelp and had a iodine deficiency out this world. She once ate a few shrimp at a party and we had to rush her to the hospital...so after knowing what I know now, compared to what I knew then...I actually understand why and how she developed brea$t cancer.

About 99.9% of the billions of dollars spent on cancer research....its spent on curing cancer after the patient has had the disease for awhile...very few dollars actually go to prevention...Iodine is actually a well documented form of cancer prevention that the American government/FDA completely ignores.

Just to give you an example, and i'll drop links to support what I say by actual Doctors, and not some health nuts....Cancer is pretty much when a cell avoids apoptosis and/or natural cell death while spreading and multiplying...Increased iodine levels in the blood stream regulates hormones and actually promotes successful/healthy apoptosis....this pretty much prevents what causes thyroid, brea$t cancer, and prostate cancer. Its that simple lol

In reference to what I said earlier about Asian women....Korean AND Japanese women living in their homelands have diets filled with shellfish and kelp. They eat iodine their entire lives like its no tomorrow....Do yourself a favor and look up brea$t cancer #'s in Korea/Japan....and also every time you find a stat regarding Japanese women and brea$t cancer you'll also note how they point out Japanese women who move to America normally have brea$t cancer issues because of the lifestyle change...the scary sh*t is how Japanese women don't even NEED mammograms until they get here

Asian-American women have the lowest death rates from brea$t cancer compared to other groups of women. But brea$t cancer is still a very real health threat to Asian-American women. It is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Asian-American women. For Filipino women, it is the leading cause of death. Japanese-American women have the highest brea$t cancer rate among Asian-American women. Many experts think that the Western lifestyle might play a role in this high rate.

Asian-American women have the same brea$t cancer screening needs as all women. Yet, compared to all other women in the United States, Asian-American women are the least likely to have ever had a mammogram. Getting a mammogram regularly is the best way to find brea$t cancer early, when it's easiest to treat.

Notice how Filipino women suffer from brea$t cancer just like Americans....know why?

They have one of the worst iodine deficiencies in the world. Notice how the government is even outlining programs/diets to combat the sh*t:

Heres some links regarding the study of Iodine and how it affects cancer. I could keep on typing more and more but I suggest you do your own research. Guarantee you won't find anything negative, nor will you find any quack jobs....you'll actually be shocked as fu*k

Americans consume 50% less iodine since the 70s...you know when brea$t cancer rates began to skyrocket?....and the majority of the bread you eat, sodas you drink, and over the counter medicines you take actually block iodine because of the bromine in them. This fu*kin country spread cancer

Do the homework yourself.
 4 years ago '05        #34
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 getyagameup said:
do you know what's in the shots that you're taking?? i mean ingredient for ingredient, percentages and all??? your body already has an immune system? why fu*k with it? been almost two years since i've had a cold. got sick over the holidays being around someone specifically who was sick...before that, i hardly ever get sick and take no shots whatsoever. i'd be concerning with what was in those were i u. actually i am which is why i take none of those. drink a lot of water and you'd be surprised how well your body responds to it. if you can get some filtered or purified water, even better. whole foods usually has great water for cheap. water lacking diets are usually what creates sickness in people. diet does have a lot to do with health. more than what people understand.

as far as this article goes, wow. aids to k!ll cancer. i've heard of a lot of sh*t but this one definitely takes the cake. they probably do know how to manipulate these diseases so that they don't show up in people. this is just crazy. how can you have two seemingly incurable diseases used to k!ll off each other??? just goes to show how science and scientists, to me, are doing way too much these days, imo.
Filtered/Purified water=great but bottled water=no since the fluoride in a lot of those bottled waters actually wear down tooth enamel and also block iodine.

People pushing the workout/exercise thing for cancer prevention should also check out iodine. Since natural resources of iodine like kelp/seaweed also contain tons of natural B vitamins...they naturally jumpstart your metabolism and strengthen the sh*t out of your thyroid.

Iodine was even used at one point to treat STIs/STDs until the US government stopped it....

Do a little research on people using Lugols iodine to stop herpes outbreaks...and how they go years without seeing a simple blister.
 4 years ago '04        #36
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
 OG k!lla said:
Its actually called a iodine. People really need to research Iodine and cancer....also look up cancer numbers for Japanese women compared to American women...in fact a lot of Japanese people who move to America end up dying from cancer since iodine is taken out of their diets

They took iodine out of our bread and put bromine in it and the cancer industry became a billion dollar cash cow.
MOTTAFOOKAH, I hope you never have to go through seeing someone close to you have cancer or be treated for cancer like sympthoms. Sure a lot of people's diet can explain that, but you would be amazed at how many kids have cancer. Trust me man I know first hand what its like.

Instead of just making random comments about eating right you actually put some facts up. This makes sense because years ago in middle school I read iodine also supports a healthier brain while in the womb. The same article mentioned seafood as a great source of iodine. Japanese diets are heavy in seafood.
 4 years ago '12        #37
space
space
 KAL Worth said:
MOTTAFOOKAH, I hope you never have to go through seeing someone close to you have cancer or be treated for cancer like sympthoms. Sure a lot of people's diet can explain that, but you would be amazed at how many kids have cancer. Trust me man I know first hand what its like.

Instead of just making random comments about eating right you actually put some facts up. This makes sense because years ago in middle school I read iodine also supports a healthier brain while in the womb. The same article mentioned seafood as a great source of iodine. Japanese diets are heavy in seafood.
Yup...and if you read my long post you'll see I actually lost my moms to brea$t cancer which is what got me into reading up on this sh*t

And the scary sh*t is she was allergic to shellfish....think about it
 4 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
so we just need to do is stock up on iodine

my girl's mom died from cancer yesterday though
 06-24-2013, 10:58 AM         #39
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT'S OBAMAGANDA...pure bullsh*t, cancer, aids, hiv WILL NEVER EVER BE CURED....get it right, cancer is incurable..people ar eso fu*king stupid...remission is not a cure, and removing it or cutting it out is not a cure...smh
 06-24-2013, 11:06 AM         #40
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT'S OBAMAGANDA...pure bullsh*t, cancer, aids, hiv WILL NEVER EVER BE CURED....get it right, cancer is incurable..people ar eso fu*king stupid...remission is not a cure, and removing it or cutting it out is not a cure...smh
commes de fu*k down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy