Straight Comedy: Broner vs Malignaggi Post Fight Interview (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #21
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Somebody is gonna give Broner a peace of humble pie real soon...
This..... despite the fact he is the hometown guy, I am waiting on him to get in a f!ght where he has a bit of a struggle and has to develop real strategy to win. I am not going to hold by breath because he is only 23 with titles in 3 different classes, but if he is trying to be considered one of the greats, he better stay in the Welterweight class and f!ght some guys who have a slightly better track record, you can only f!ght these used to be's and average f!ghters for so long.
 4 years ago '09        #22
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 kingofthecity said:

[pic - click to view]

A n*gga recorded the video from a free stream website, broke n*gga alert

4 years ago '04        #23
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
The video ain't have the best part where Broner told his pops to brush his hair
 06-23-2013, 01:03 PM         #24
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broner won hands down but I wasnt impressed too much he gets in there with someone who can hit and its curtains....paulie was touching him throughout the f!ght if he had heavier hands different story....lets see how long Broner stays at this weight and against real comp..
 06-23-2013, 01:36 PM         #25
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if paulie had heavier hands he would have still missed....dude punched the air most of the night and then he hit broner's arms.......n*gga need target practice and sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #26
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Paulie really showed how bi*ch made he is during this post f!ght press conference. he had more excuses than a man going to the electric chair.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by killadre; 06-23-2013 at 01:41 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #27
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 kmstokes said:
I don't think Paulie is a scrub though, he just lacks power.
Nah he's no scrub, but there was just no way he was gonna beat broner.
 4 years ago '09        #28
Cubanborn87 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
broner is quickly looking like another al haymond product, keep feeding him soft opposition al
 06-23-2013, 03:11 PM         #29
ninetrey28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bi*ch looks like a fu*kin regular ugly pill popping brooklyn girl,,,they f!ghting over that nasty sh*t?
 4 years ago '09        #30
Cubanborn87 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
anyone got the video of the guy from team malinagi punking the guy that said that to paulie right after and told him to go outside and the guy woudnt say a word back to him
 4 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
Paulie voice after the f!ght was hilarious... Man was legit screaming at fu*king Broner..

To add insult to injury this man Broner was bound to try and embarrass Paulie... sh*ts was scust...
 4 years ago '13        #32
CaptainStacks 
space
space
$61 | Props total: 16 16
Broner gone fu*k that man up
 4 years ago '04        #33
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Broner makes sound effects every punch he throws....
me being from cincy im happy to see him win and all but he need to shut the fu*k up and box
did alot of talking in there when he could had knocked Paulie out easy with a little more focus
Paulie was active but Broner was to RELAXED in the cut...
he can not leave it up to the judges to decide his fate cause sooner versus later they will fu*k him over
 06-23-2013, 05:16 PM         #34
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He said "mofu*ka I'll fu*k you up"

And Broner buggin
Wrong. Why the fck would he say that? He said my homie (KG) fcked your wife.
 4 years ago '05        #35
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Broner was more focused on talking to Paulie than actually goin for the KO. He always been immature he's a young kid but his immaturity is starting to show at a all time high since this f!ght was announced and after the f!ght was over & seeing his mom was still living in the hood after he's been posting pics of these expensive cars, jewelry, gold grills and high end designer clothes he's bought shows what kind of person he really is. The back and forth between him and Paulie aint nothin but 2 guys with big mouths and egos going at it so that's okay but hearing this young fly and flashy bull he always speaks of and seeing his mom's crib was disgraceful. I hope all the kids he has at least live better.

As far as the f!ght I gave Paulie the first 3 maybe 4 rounds then the rest was a sweep to me by Broner. Paulie was active and threw a lot of punches but wasnt landing sh*t. He was hitting Broner arms and gloves all night and never hurt him and Broner was hitting him with some big power shots. Paulie kept trying to stick his tongue out as if he wasnt hurt but he was you could see it. Paulie just doesnt have any power he cant hurt elite f!ghters.

Broner definitely was classless after the f!ght too. At least Floyd would put the bull aside after a f!ght and attempt to be a good sport. Paulie even went to Broner and tried to be a good sport after he lost but Broner just kept goin like he was still promoting the f!ght and of course Paulie's pride is hurt so he's not gonna let that slide
 4 years ago '09        #36
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1392 1392
How was Paulie being a good sport when he immediately starting claiming a fix lol?
 4 years ago '09        #37
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1392 1392
 Ldogg310 said:
I actually was sayin Paulie should have won based on the fact, broner didnt really BEAT him.

You have to BEAT the champ, landslide style to get the belt. Or KO him.

But broner was doin the same thing floyd did, with the str8 right cross.

It was landing flush the whole f!ght and he almost KO paulie with the uppercut and str8 rights....
He was beating him on his body all night and landing at will. A champ can't keep his belt just backing up lol. I gave Paulie the first two rounds...and then he tasted Broner's power and stayed on the back foot. It was a washout.
 4 years ago '05        #38
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 xRapHeadx said:
How was Paulie being a good sport when he immediately starting claiming a fix lol?
I think he only did that after Broner put salt on the wounds immeditalty after the decision. Dude went over board with the disrespect
 4 years ago '04        #39
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Alot of true statements in here and Paulie wasn't landing sh*t all night.Those petty a.ss punches he threw were all to the arms or blocked.He was literally backed down the whole f!ght and literally won 3 or 4 rds at the max.He was pretty much dominated.

I laugh because Paulie finally got a taste of his own medicine from how he used to be years back and coming up and Now he is acting like a bi*ch and trying to play the victim role.

I only wish broner wouldve really been focused and punished him because he definitely couldve.
 4 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Tha Problum said:
hit em with the jordan crawford, new york n*ggas soft

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy