Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
wiitPanther 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 633 633
I've noticed a lot more redskins fans since RG3.. not saying youre all bandwagoners, but I'm just sayin..
 4 years ago '04        #82
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
 Saintaholic said:
Butler was gonna be a Strong Side LB thats over the Tight End that spot is hardly a pass rusher. Thats the WLB spot which is the Jack position.......try again.
 Soprano ATL said:
Not what Rob Ryan said.
 Dee504 said:
How the fu*k you gonna tell a saints fan what rob ryan said? he was gonna cover tight ends. Gallete and will smiths garbage a.ss are gonna rush. And on top of that we cant even rule out bringing in an extra rusher like your beloved abe at this point around training camp. I'd rather Martez cover/rush anyway.

And it isnt sack stats that makes Osi a downgrade so don't use no Jpp and tuck as an excuse. Its rush percentage, Abe is simply a better rusher. Osi is overrated if not half the league would've been knocking at the Giants door.

The real question is how the hell yall gonna Stop Ben Watson with a legit qb? With graham splitting out wide, and I ain't even mention a receiver or catching running back yet.
 Saintaholic said:
What did he say then genius? I swear n*ggas always think they know more about your team than you do.
Pretty sure yall know that butler wont be playing this year but the way yall are talking i figured id throw it out there. ACL injury

Also idk how rob ryan was gunna run things in the NO with your personnel and all but.. Butler played the pass rushing spot mostly in dallas.. lol he didnt cover any TEs nor would i want him to if I were yall lol.. and he didnt play on the run side.. i mean he did sometimes but rarely.. his spot was the pass rusher behind ware. His strengths were to rush the passer.. not to stop run or cover so idk where yall are going with what yall are saying.. but like i said maybe itll be different in NO

as for the bold LOL.. this dude was in the other thread talking bout how his offensive weapons werent all that.. now this n*gga in here acting like they all that
 4 years ago '05        #83
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,327 | Props total: 14121 14121
 VerbalAssassin said:

[pic - click to view]

SeattleLost said:
will do.
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
*hits snooze button*
 Clyde Escope said:
Ambien ready.
 Dee504 said:
This is the the same team that got blown out 42-0 to a team with no coach? They went 7-9 with a coach.
 Veno da Don said:

[pic - click to view]

Double Entendre, dont ask.
This thread will be bumped mid-season
 4 years ago '05        #84
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 ghettofire said:
So we ignoring predication?
God damn... How did I miss that?
 4 years ago '12        #85
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 xRipAnT24x said:
Pretty sure yall know that butler wont be playing this year but the way yall are talking i figured id throw it out there. ACL injury

Also idk how rob ryan was gunna run things in the NO with your personnel and all but.. Butler played the pass rushing spot mostly in dallas.. lol he didnt cover any TEs nor would i want him to if I were yall lol.. and he didnt play on the run side.. i mean he did sometimes but rarely.. his spot was the pass rusher behind ware. His strengths were to rush the passer.. not to stop run or cover so idk where yall are going with what yall are saying.. but like i said maybe itll be different in NO

as for the bold LOL.. this dude was in the other thread talking bout how his offensive weapons werent all that.. now this n*gga in here acting like they all that
Watson is new dumbfu*k
 4 years ago '04        #86
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Watson is new dumbfu*k
wow b.. and that makes a big difference huh.. so all of a sudden watson solidifies your offensive threats
 4 years ago '10        #87
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 xRipAnT24x said:
wow b.. and that makes a big difference huh.. so all of a sudden watson solidifies your offensive threats
 4 years ago '05        #88
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 xRipAnT24x said:

Wow no sh*t he's out for the year. f thats what he done is Dallas thats what he done in Dallas. He was slated to play SLB, competing with Martez Wilson. Like I said I know my team and whats being reported.

In the other thread Packer fans were saying the Saints WRs were better than the Packers WRs......thats where that came from

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-23-2013 at 08:20 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
No but adding another athletic TE can cause problems in 2 TE sets and if I remember correctly didnt the Cowgirls draft one years ago in Bennett and again this year to go with Witten?
 4 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 Dee504 said:
This is the the same team that got blown out 42-0 to a team with no coach? They went 7-9 with a coach.
and the worst D ever
 4 years ago '04        #91
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Wow no sh*t he's out for the year. f thats what he done is Dallas thats what he done in Dallas. He was slated to play SLB, competing with Martez Wilson. Like I said I know my team and whats being reported.

In the other thread Packer fans were saying the Saints WRs were better than the Packers WRs......thats where that came from
well what he did in dallas should give someone an idea of what they would be looking at to come feel me.. like i said.. idk what rob would of done with him in NO diff players same scheme though.

Saintaholic said:
No but adding another athletic TE can cause problems in 2 TE sets and if I remember correctly didnt the Cowgirls draft one years ago in Bennett and again this year to go with Witten?
Yea we did draft bennett and a TE in the second round this year.. but i think you are missing my point on this one because im not saying you guys wont cause matchup problems.. in the other thread dude was arguing with packer fans.. basically downplaying bree's weapons.. but in this thread it seems like hes trying to act like the saints have many weapons ( which they do)
 4 years ago '12        #92
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
I didn't downplay sh*t, I didnt mention anybody other than Graham and Watson. And we don't have all these weapons we have Colston, Graham, and Lance Moore. Can you name our #3 if them n*ggas so great?

Brees the only qb to ever throw for 5,000 yards and 30= tds without a 1,000 yard receiver and thats with David Patton, Billy Miller and Ernie Johnson as top targets. He could get 5 BX n*ggas and still be elite.

Back to the subject, we have Graham, Colston, and Moore. 2 out of those 3 would not start on a few other teams. To have an elite receiving core you must be deep. We are weak at receiver, our # 3 caught 10 passes last year.

I like how people don't consider colson a top 20 receiver but when its a qb argument he's suddenly great. Usually when colston comes up he's slow and only good because brees is throwing to him. You cant have it both ways.

I personally think colston is a top 10 reciver but realistically he's a # 2 in most places.

We now have Watson who I think would put up elite tight end numbers in our system if we didn't have Jimmy.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 06-23-2013 at 10:14 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
well what he did in dallas should give someone an idea of what they would be looking at to come feel me.. like i said.. idk what rob would of done with him in NO diff players same scheme though.

Yea we did draft bennett and a TE in the second round this year.. but i think you are missing my point on this one because im not saying you guys wont cause matchup problems.. in the other thread dude was arguing with packer fans.. basically downplaying bree's weapons.. but in this thread it seems like hes trying to act like the saints have many weapons ( which they do)
I was in the thread Packers fans were saying their WRs werent better than the Saints WRs. Lance Moore and Colston are possession WRs, they are good but not game changers like Nelson, Cobb, Jones and Jennings were for RODGERS. That was the topic of discussion, not just him downplaying Brees' weapons it was a comparison. It really started with Brees vs Rodgers.

Dee504 said:
Funny, the packers have had a better run game then the saints 2 out of the past 3 years

And no n*gga the talent ain't equal. All we got is Graham. Colston aint sh*t as far as other fans opinions but when they wanna knock Brees he has "all these weapons" but apparently colston ain't sh*t.

All we have is Graham, Colston, and Moore. Sproles has lost it.

Jennings, Nelson, Finley, Jones, Cobb, and Driver>>> n*gga that sh*t aint even comparable. 6>3 and them n*ggas was always wide open.

The saints D always last and turnovers while the packers are always at the top. Short feilds= easy 1 yard tds= inflated stats

I still remember that game Rodgers threw 3 1 yard tds

The media sucks that dude d!ck too hard. Too many n*ggas done got brainwashed with what ESPN and sh*t say. Rodgers got stomped in his own house as a #1 seed and they blame everybody but him.

MATT FLYNN

Argument starts and stops here, you cant ignore this

That n*gga line aint bad he holds the ball like Ben tryna make plays. Taking sacks is a good thing not a bad thing. I wish Brees would do that and just give up on the play sometimes.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-23-2013 at 10:12 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #94
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 st21 said:
salty about what floamz? a predicition by a boxden poster
Ayo get the name right
 4 years ago '08        #95
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,119 | Props total: 2834 2834
11-5 record, RG3 at least 35 total TDs

4 years ago '05        #96
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,686 | Props total: 2330 2330
* Detriot Lions win their Division
Preach

Some of them predictions look nice though

I can almost feel that fantasy draft around the corner.

4 years ago '04        #97
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #98
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,247 | Props total: 3835 3835
 steeLTown said:
yea i wasn't trying to troll or nothing but i really think they will finish last i don't think that D will be the same with Lovie and Urlacher gone...I think the Lions will go back to the success they had a couple seasons ago since they signed Bush and battle the Vikes for 2nd place and a possible Wild Card...

i give Cutler 4 weeks before he gets all pissy with Tressman and pouts on the sideline like a bi*ch
You just might be right
 4 years ago '04        #99
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,247 | Props total: 3835 3835
 Yung Chance said:
Lions Vs Raiders SB

Eagles have the best record or at least top 3 mark my words
I can't...

Last edited by biscuit; 06-24-2013 at 01:09 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #100
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 biscuit said:
I can't...
Yo Bisc! Who you got coming out of the North this year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now