PS4 Cross-Game Chat Won't Require a PlayStation Plus Subscription

most viewed right now
 153
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #101
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Flawless Image said:
this f*ggot erick onasis always coming in threads about party chat or headsets just to let people know what he doesnt like and that other grown folks apparently dont have time to be on the mic

i bet he one of those old a.ss dudes sitting on his porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to keep down all that racket

now he bringing up homos3xuals and the bible in the gaming section....


[pic - click to view]

had to go back two pages to see what you were talking about

 Mr I 95 said:
So homos had a choice of who they are attracted too? Unless you have really in depth thought about sucking a d!ck and said I'd prefer not too then u can't say they have a choice... And if you have thought about it your a f*ggot
jesus no

 tj.iscool said:
sticks to gaming online on xbox as usual
free online gaming wont be the talk about win for Sony next gen LOL
Umm....you have to pay more for XBL...

 erickonasis said:
I'm proud not to have grown up with this generation...While you guys may be smarter technically i cant stand the blatant Homes3xual sh*t that goes on and thats accepted these days.. You lil n*ggas growing up soft as sh*t
ignorance at its finest.
 4 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
Are you seriously saying being accepting of other cultures/beliefs/s3xualities is soft as sh*t? You sound like my 90 year old grandfather. If you are a black man (teens to middle aged) and are against homos3xuality, in my opinion, you are the dumbest and most hypocritical mother fu*ker on the planet.

Edit: Just saw dude said Homes3xual.

You having s3x with your downspout or some sh*t?
One of the only times I agree with this guy
 4 years ago '07        #103
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
 Pistol Peter said:
will they still give out all those free games on playstation plus on the ps4?
as of right now, 1 per month for ps4 titles. i wouldnt expect them to just give me 10 games free from a brand new console, but the layout for ps3 and ps vita will stay the same. 6 on vita, 10 on ps3.

17 games rotated a month, cant go wrong. and they're not bullsh*t a.ss games either.
 4 years ago '11        #104
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
So I'm guessing nobody reads the OP.
 4 years ago '11        #105
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 link04 said:
as of right now, 1 per month for ps4 titles. i wouldnt expect them to just give me 10 games free from a brand new console, but the layout for ps3 and ps vita will stay the same. 6 on vita, 10 on ps3.

17 games rotated a month, cant go wrong. and they're not bullsh*t a.ss games either.
They're not rotating 17 games a month, just five.
 4 years ago '11        #106
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Oh Finesse said:
every once in a while
At least you admitted it

Anyway from the OP

Finally, games within the Instant Game Collection for the PlayStation 4 will be switched out on a monthly basis, similar to how it's currently set up on the PS3 and Vita right now. #Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition will be the first game in the Instant Game Collection at the PS4's launch. This version of #Driveclub will come with all of the features that the standard edition does, minus some cars and tracks. Outlast, Don't Starve, and The Secret Ponchos will be joining the Instant Game Collection soon after.
 4 years ago '07        #107
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
^^ hardly, lol. i watched the video tho..its literally right there, but people still ask..
 4 years ago '07        #108
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
 Pistol Peter said:
will they still give out all those free games on playstation plus on the ps4?
 Jesszman said:
They're not rotating 17 games a month, just five.
i know u know what i meant! in total, its 17 games a month, im saying that for people who go into ps+ day 1 without previous knowledge of the other games that were rotated out already.

the games are not as appealing to me now being a 2+ year ps+ member as it would be to a 1 month new owner, thats all i was saying
 4 years ago '11        #109
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 link04 said:
i know u know what i meant! in total, its 17 games a month, im saying that for people who go into ps+ day 1 without previous knowledge of the other games that were rotated out already.

the games are not as appealing to me now being a 2+ year ps+ member as it would be to a 1 month new owner, thats all i was saying
i know.


Hold up. Is erick even black?


[pic - click to view]




 4 years ago '05        #110
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
doubt that's him... Erick Sermon had an album titled Erick Onasis
 4 years ago '10        #111
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 Jesszman said:
i know.


Hold up. Is erick even black?


[pic - click to view]




yo wtf dude is 12
 4 years ago '12        #112
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17276 17276
 erickonasis said:
I'm proud not to have grown up with this generation...While you guys may be smarter technically i cant stand the blatant Homes3xual sh*t that goes on and thats accepted these days.. You lil n*ggas growing up soft as sh*t
So Germantown?
 4 years ago '12        #113
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17276 17276
 P-Hill said:
doubt that's him... Erick Sermon had an album titled Erick Onasis
I hear its work out here....I just come to handle my business, no need for any formal introductions.....I hear......I hear......I've got work to do


[pic - click to view]



Lamar bring the car around...Lets go to Germantown
 4 years ago '09        #114
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,197 | Props total: 13450 13450
 Krazie said:
Anyone that matters on PS4 will have PS+, just like I've never had the need to party chat someone with a Silver account. Don't need no broke a.ss bi*ches around bringing everyone down.
 Austin Foyt said:
I know right? What's the point of chatting with a n*gga I can't run a game with.


To each his own, that's America


I usually chat with a buddy while playing a campaign mode game(small talk)

Rich folks non stop 24 7 posters, the good life


Cross game chat dope free or not
 4 years ago '05        #115
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 OG k!lla said:
I hear its work out here....I just come to handle my business, no need for any formal introductions.....I hear......I hear......I've got work to do


[pic - click to view]



Lamar bring the car around...Lets go to Germantown
 4 years ago '13        #116
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
avatar space
space
$16,401 | Props total: 18199 18199
On Topic: Congrats to those thinking of getting a Playstation, I guess. It's really a shame that the feature wasn't available for so long, and I can't honestly see the point in chatting with someone who can't join in on the fun... but hey, you've got it.


and you gotta understand the responses from some of these xbox users (with the jokes). You guys responded the same way with the "now you've got blu ray? way to catch up" rhetoric. Ah, the selective outrage that is the console wars.
 4 years ago '07        #117
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
 Ctrllers said:
On Topic: Congrats to those thinking of getting a Playstation, I guess. It's really a shame that the feature wasn't available for so long, and I can't honestly see the point in chatting with someone who can't join in on the fun... but hey, you've got it.


and you gotta understand the responses from some of these xbox users (with the jokes). You guys responded the same way with the "now you've got blu ray? way to catch up" rhetoric. Ah, the selective outrage that is the console wars.
its a copy cat league, nobody denying that. Sony just think we dont need many gimmicks to drive sales, this is good for anyone who wanna bullsh*t conversate, been on the vita since 2012 , its not that big of a deal.. its really not..
 4 years ago '13        #118
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
avatar space
space
$16,401 | Props total: 18199 18199
 link04 said:
its a copy cat league, nobody denying that. Sony just think we dont need many gimmicks to drive sales, this is good for anyone who wanna bullsh*t conversate, been on the vita since 2012 , its not that big of a deal.. its really not..
I don't think the Kinect is a gimmick. Serious fans of gaming may claim it is, but that's only because there's no interest there for them. Casual gamers are the silent majority, and a Kinect is a hell of a selling point for the family-oriented casuals. Honestly, I think hardcore gamers have a lot of "getting over themselves" to do.
 4 years ago '04        #119
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17408 17408
 freshprinceoba said:
yo wtf dude is 12
my twitter ...


Sorry to disappoint
 4 years ago '04        #120
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17408 17408
 OG k!lla said:
I hear its work out here....I just come to handle my business, no need for any formal introductions.....I hear......I hear......I've got work to do


[pic - click to view]



Lamar bring the car around...Lets go to Germantown
n*gga aint no way you comin here lil n*gga,,,smh @ web n*ggas.,,, perfect example of why i dont give a sh*t to talking to n*ggas online especially on a fu*kin vidoe game


This generation <<<<<
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy