PS4 Cross-Game Chat Won't Require a PlayStation Plus Subscription

most viewed right now
 150
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 140
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 Krazie said:
You're welcome, you piece of sh*t bigot.
while i think Homos3xuality is wrong i'm more against the promotion of it more than anything not necessarily the individuals. I know they have mental issues but your generation views it as acceptable doesnt help
 4 years ago '10        #82
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 Mr I 95 said:
Stop being a f*ggot.... Gay people ain't hurting nobody
Are you a homes3xyol?








This thread is jokes.
 4 years ago '04        #83
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 Mr I 95 said:
Stop being a f*ggot.... Gay people ain't hurting nobody
Never said they were.. Clearly you've never read the bible or dont believe in it. I have nothing against gay people i just dont approve of their lifestyle but then again we all have issues.
 4 years ago '05        #84
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 erickonasis said:
while i think Homos3xuality is wrong i'm more against the promotion of it more than anything not necessarily the individuals. I know they have mental issues but your generation views it as acceptable doesnt help
You called non-homos3xuals homos3xuals out of nowhere.

Apparently you're the one with the mental problem.
 4 years ago '04        #85
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 Krazie said:
You called non-homos3xuals homos3xuals out of nowhere.

Apparently you're the one with the mental problem.
ok if you say so....You like what you like (Homos) and i am not going to clown you for that i apologize if you took it out of context or i came across wrong.

Didn't mean to offend anyone and it shouldnt be a problem if i dont like chatting with 10 other people while i'm on a game. I work 7 days a week dealing with lawyers and residents. When i get on the game i am glad to have some down / alone time.
 4 years ago '05        #86
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 Kyrietolakers said:
This nicca krazy b is a cav's fan everything he says is irrelevant.
damn xbone n*gga
 erickonasis said:
ok if you say so....You like what you like (Homos) and i am not going to clown you for that i apologize if you took it out of context or i came across wrong.

Didn't mean to offend anyone and it shouldnt be a problem if i dont like chatting with 10 other people while i'm on a game. I work 7 days a week dealing with lawyers and residents. When i get on the game i am glad to have some down / alone time.
I'm just asking if you think racism isn't okay, but homophobia is? Not sure what your races are.
 4 years ago '04        #87
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 Krazie said:
I'm just asking if you think racism isn't okay, but homophobia is? Not sure what your races are.
I'm black and was born that way....i didnt have a choice
 4 years ago '05        #88
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 erickonasis said:
I'm black and was born that way....i didnt have a choice
And you think homos3xuals didn't have the choice? You are a bigot to the highest level. If you feel that way, you deserve every N-word that is thrown at you in life, IMO.
 06-23-2013, 02:49 AM         #89
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so PSN not gonna be free to play online now?
 4 years ago '05        #90
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 tj.iscool said:
so PSN not gonna be free to play online now?
You require $50 a year PSN+ subscription to play the volatile online*.

*Before Jesszman comes in, a couple F2P games are exempt from the PS+ requirement.
 4 years ago '04        #91
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 Krazie said:
And you think homos3xuals didn't have the choice? You are a bigot to the highest level. If you feel that way, you deserve every N-word that is thrown at you in life, IMO.
Once again you believe what you believe in and i'm not knocking you for it. I dont walk down the street and see a gay person and call them a f*ggot so why should i be called a ******?


Seriously your logic is flawed. Homos3xuality is a choice IMO. Wonder how you would explain people who sleep with both genders. Were they born like that too?
 06-23-2013, 02:57 AM         #92
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
You require $50 a year PSN+ subscription to play the volatile online*.

*Before Jesszman comes in, a couple F2P games are exempt from the PS+ requirement.
sticks to gaming online on xbox as usual
free online gaming wont be the talk about win for Sony next gen LOL
 4 years ago '04        #93
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 Mr I 95 said:
So homos had a choice of who they are attracted too? Unless you have really in depth thought about sucking a d!ck and said I'd prefer not too then u can't say they have a choice... And if you have thought about it your a f*ggot
Gotdam your generation is lost...What has the world come too
 4 years ago '12        #94
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 erickonasis said:
Once again you believe what you believe in and i'm not knocking you for it. I dont walk down the street and see a gay person and call them a f*ggot so why should i be called a ******?


Seriously your logic is flawed. Homos3xuality is a choice IMO. Wonder how you would explain people who sleep with both genders. Were they born like that too?
im gonna prop you coz i've been saying this sh*t for a couple years now, its become a norm, its like a trend now, I dont have anything against people in general but they promote homos3xuality like it should be that way, i always say if a man puts his p*nis in your a.ss its a decision that you made, everything comes down to choice, being born gay is like saying I was born a serial k!ller, i know my comparison is flawed but at the end of the day both are used as an excuse for acceptence, if your not attracted to women than why just not stay single? You really dont need to get fuccked
 4 years ago '05        #95
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 erickonasis said:
Once again you believe what you believe in and i'm not knocking you for it. I dont walk down the street and see a gay person and call them a f*ggot so why should i be called a ******?


Seriously your logic is flawed. Homos3xuality is a choice IMO. Wonder how you would explain people who sleep with both genders. Were they born like that too?
Again, why do you care? All that matters to me is that person is happy with their life.

Same goes with this whole dumb a.ss console bullsh*t. Buy what you want and I'm happy for you. Who the fu*k cares?

I kinda wanna make a poll about who's buying PS4 or X1 and who cares about s3xuality or race, I could bet 1000000 million (as your friend Mr I 95 would say) that PS4 people care more about racist or s3xist bullsh*t than X1 people.
 4 years ago '10        #96
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
That f*ggot would be on the first page being a bi*ch.

Edit: and this page.

Ok, Microsoft wins.... Nintendo wins, Sony wins. Are y'all happy now?


Last edited by aka ReeSe; 06-23-2013 at 03:55 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #97
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,663 | Props total: 17910 17910
this f*ggot erick onasis always coming in threads about party chat or headsets just to let people know what he doesnt like and that other grown folks apparently dont have time to be on the mic

i bet he one of those old a.ss dudes sitting on his porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to keep down all that racket

now he bringing up homos3xuals and the bible in the gaming section....


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #98
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
 Oh Finesse said:
SONY fu*kin doin EVERYTHING right


[pic - click to view]






FTP games playable without ps+

you'd be stupid not to invest in ps+

all your other features are still in tact, and you can still use video services without it... EPIC

for anyone wondering bout cross game chat, its on the ps vita, works really well across all games (some ps vita games turn off online features to run, but its probably 2% of the entire library)

sony cant do no wrong.

I AINT GOT NO WORRIES
 4 years ago '07        #99
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
 Krazie said:
You require $50 a year PSN+ subscription to play the volatile online*.

*Before Jesszman comes in, a couple F2P games are exempt from the PS+ requirement.

17.99 is the starting point, whether u wanna believe it or not.

what make u think all FTP games wont do the same thing..

remember folks, this the same guy that said SONY WILL FOLLOW DRM PRACTICES EXECUTED BY MICROTHEFT.. who following who now..

xbox180
 4 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
will they still give out all those free games on playstation plus on the ps4?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy