PS4 Cross-Game Chat Won't Require a PlayStation Plus Subscription

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 erickonasis said:
eh could care less about this...stupid a.ss feature
What exactly do you have against chatting in multiplayer games?
 4 years ago '04        #62
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 grydlok said:
Same here, but I was something that many people wanted. I can't concentrate when I have 10 people talking in my ear.
This..........
 4 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 Jesszman said:
What exactly do you have against chatting in multiplayer games?
If its not game related i dont want to hear how your fu*king day was or what you ate for dinner or kids screaming and crying in the background...who the fu*k wants to hear that sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #64
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
If its not game related i dont want to hear how your fu*king day was or what you ate for dinner or kids screaming and crying in the background...who the fu*k wants to hear that sh*t
So then just talk about game related stuff?

what you ate for dinner though
 4 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Jesszman said:
So then just talk about game related stuff?

what you ate for dinner though
Thats usually not the case of what i'm hearing on the headset...exactly why i dont even bother and on Live its 10000X worse
 4 years ago '11        #66
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Thats usually not the case of what i'm hearing on the headset...exactly why i dont even bother and on Live its 10000X worse
Understandable.
 4 years ago '05        #67
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,900 | Props total: 21003 21003
 erickonasis said:
eh could care less about this...stupid a.ss feature
You Sony dudes are some of the most antisocial fu*ks I've ever met.
 4 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Krazie said:
You Sony dudes are some of the most antisocial fu*ks I've ever met.
Grown man sh*t bro....when you get older you dont feel like hearing all the unnecessary bullsh*t.

and if i want to scoialize thats what my Phone , IG , Twitter and all that other sh*t is for. I dont play video games for the socialization part. If its not game related i dont wanna hear it especially if im tryna focus on winning
 4 years ago '05        #69
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Grown man sh*t bro....when you get older you dont feel like hearing all the unnecessary bullsh*t.

and if i want to scoialize thats what my Phone , IG , Twitter and all that other sh*t is for. I dont play video games for the socialization part. If its not game related i dont wanna hear it especially if im tryna focus on winning
I'm sure I'm just as old, probably older than you. There's nothing wrong with enjoying conversation with your buys while they're in other spots and you're playing your game. sh*t adds to the experience for me. I'm not a fan of sitting alone with zero interaction with the outside world. I'd rather talk sh*t with my people as I'm playing my games.
 4 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Krazie said:
I'm sure I'm just as old, probably older than you. There's nothing wrong with enjoying conversation with your buys while they're in other spots and you're playing your game. sh*t adds to the experience for me. I'm not a fan of sitting alone with zero interaction with the outside world. I'd rather talk sh*t with my people as I'm playing my games.
eh...i let my k!lls / scores do the talking....no need for a bunch of sh*t talking. Thats sh*t i used to do when i was like 15 - 16 (but in person) . annoying enough n*ggas send me fu*king messages when they lose. and i highly doubt your older than me i come from the non Internet era so i dont need to have 10 people talking on the mike at once to enjoy a game

Last edited by erickonasis; 06-23-2013 at 01:50 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #71
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 erickonasis said:
eh...i let my k!lls / scores do the talking....no need for a bunch of sh*t talking. Thats sh*t i used to do when i was like 15 - 16 (but in person) . annoying enough n*ggas send me fu*king messages when they lose. and i highly doubt your older than me.
40+ aged a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
40+ aged a.ss n*gga
I'm proud not to have grown up with this generation...While you guys may be smarter technically i cant stand the blatant Homes3xual sh*t that goes on and thats accepted these days.. You lil n*ggas growing up soft as sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #73
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 erickonasis said:
eh...i let my k!lls / scores do the talking....no need for a bunch of sh*t talking. Thats sh*t i used to do when i was like 15 - 16 (but in person) . annoying enough n*ggas send me fu*king messages when they lose. and i highly doubt your older than me i come from the non Internet era so i dont need to have 10 people talking on the mike at once to enjoy a game
That is nothing about what I even said.. I enjoy talking to good friends while I play single player games (the main point of cross-game chat). I'd rather be talking to people while I play games than to sit on my couch all by myself (when my girl isn't over). I just don't see the appeal to being completely by yourself for 8 hours playing a good game these days, when so many social options are available.
 4 years ago '05        #74
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I'm proud not to have grown up with this generation...While you guys may be smarter technically i cant stand the blatant Homes3xual sh*t that goes on and thats accepted these days.. You lil n*ggas growing up soft as sh*t
Are you seriously saying being accepting of other cultures/beliefs/s3xualities is soft as sh*t? You sound like my 90 year old grandfather. If you are a black man (teens to middle aged) and are against homos3xuality, in my opinion, you are the dumbest and most hypocritical mother fu*ker on the planet.

Edit: Just saw dude said Homes3xual.

You having s3x with your downspout or some sh*t?

Last edited by Krazie; 06-23-2013 at 02:14 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Krazie said:
That is nothing about what I even said.. I enjoy talking to good friends while I play single player games (the main point of cross-game chat). I'd rather be talking to people while I play games than to sit on my couch all by myself (when my girl isn't over). I just don't see the appeal to being completely by yourself for 8 hours playing a good game these days, when so many social options are available.
what grown a.ss man sits and plays a game for 8 hours?

i work 2 jobs i aint got time like that....i may play an hour or 2 at a time but in now way do i dedicate time like that. The appeal is knowing i can get on enjoy a few matches and dominate and k!ll an hour or 2...You just choose to spend your social time playing a game ...i'd rather go outside and socialize or go over my girls house which at that point i dam sure aint worried about a game
 4 years ago '05        #76
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 erickonasis said:
what grown a.ss man sits and plays a game for 8 hours?

i work 2 jobs i aint got time like that....i may play an hour or 2 at a time but in now way do i dedicate time like that. The appeal is knowing i can get on enjoy a few matches and dominate and k!ll an hour or 2...You just choose to spend you social time playing a game ...i'd rather go outside and socialize or go over my girls house which at that point i dam sure aint worried about a game
May have been an exaggeration, I haven't played a game 8 hours straight in forever either. But still, the point remains.. I'd rather be in a party with 7 of my friends when I have a 3-4 hour gaming session than to be completely by myself. sh*t is way more fun that way.
 4 years ago '05        #77
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
You stay taking sh*t literal
What did I take literal?

Tell me what the fu*k a homes3xual is, then

I take things as they are spelled in front of me, as an educated man. That's all I can do.
 4 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Krazie said:
Are you seriously saying being accepting of other cultures/beliefs/s3xualities is soft as sh*t? You sound like my 90 year old grandfather. If you are a black man (teens to middle aged) and are against homos3xuality, in my opinion, you are the dumbest and most hypocritical mother fu*ker on the planet.

Edit: Just saw dude said Homes3xual.

You having s3x with your hose spout or some sh*t?
You could probably learn alot from him....Sorry i misspelled Homo thanks for correcting me Mr Online Chat Freak

You clearly know what i meant but i'm not going to sit an argue with you on the spelling of Homos
 4 years ago '05        #79
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 erickonasis said:
You could probably learn alot from him....Sorry i misspelled Homo thanks for correcting me Mr Online Chat Freak

You clearly know what i meant but i'm not going to sit an argue with you on the spelling of Homos
You're welcome, you piece of sh*t bigot.
 4 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Krazie said:
May have been an exaggeration, I haven't played a game 8 hours straight in forever either. But still, the point remains.. I'd rather be in a party with 7 of my friends when I have a 3-4 hour gaming session than to be completely by myself. sh*t is way more fun that way.
Again i'm grown most of my friends have family and or kids...we dont have time to constantly all get on together and play a game everytime i get a free moment to play. and ususally if we do get together its to go out not sit in the house
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy