most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #61
Da_Crew2k9 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2434 2434
they the two best and they know it
 4 years ago '08        #62
Da_Crew2k9 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2434 2434
did u pay for the song no thats why its a FREE style lol
 4 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 acefresh said:

Uh actually I've heard that excuse before, and No...that is not true. Freestyling is spittin rhymes off the top of the head, not prepared written rhymes. And even if this was the definition, it still wouldn't apply to this case cuz its obviously a song and follows a certain theme (girls screaming like jodeci's back)... so sit your a.ss down.

and you my friend, are more than likely one of those individuals that calls themselves a rapper but cannot freestyle off the top and thus you perpetuate this notion.

ASAP Rocky a.ss niccas
 youngsiz said:
so you seriously think all those "freestyles" from the early 90s were off top your even more stupid than your post none of these "mainstream" rappers freestyle from the top other wise you would hear slip ups and mumbles but hey your the rap expert

ALSO ....

I Accept your challenge when i get home tonight i will drop a off top freestyle i dont need or use paper unless i'm signing something
You sir Young are a winner

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #64
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 4231 4231
 youngsiz said:
so you seriously think all those "freestyles" from the early 90s were off top your even more stupid than your post none of these "mainstream" rappers freestyle from the top other wise you would hear slip ups and mumbles but hey your the rap expert

ALSO ....

I Accept your challenge when i get home tonight i will drop a off top freestyle i dont need or use paper unless i'm signing something
Exactly... people need to stop showing how dumb there are. Go google some sh*t b4 yo post it or something.
 4 years ago '12        #65
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,251 | Props total: 9491 9491
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You sir Young are a winner

Granted that the original definition of freestyle is pre-written and memorized rhymes, it would make sense that it applies to competitive battles. but if you're spittin on a beat on random sh*t, it should be off the top. if u disagree, then you disagree

go watch an eminem freestyle and you'll see what a real freestyle is. biggie never wrote rhymes even for his album....same with Jay (at least most of his albums from what i hear).

and you hoes want internet research and proof? ok...

"Freestyle is a style of rap, with instrumental beats, in which rap lyrics are improvised, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, and "off the top of the head"

4 years ago '11        #66
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 4504 4504
ima roll with drake on this one
 4 years ago '07        #67
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 acefresh said:

Uh actually I've heard that excuse before, and No...that is not true. Freestyling is spittin rhymes off the top of the head, not prepared written rhymes. And even if this was the definition, it still wouldn't apply to this case cuz its obviously a song and follows a certain theme (girls screaming like jodeci's back)... so sit your a.ss down.

and you my friend, are more than likely one of those individuals that calls themselves a rapper but cannot freestyle off the top and thus you perpetuate this notion.

ASAP Rocky a.ss niccas
Wrong. Free styling is either written or off the top.
 4 years ago '12        #68
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3401 3401
Cole bodied this sh*t
"Flow dumber than your projections
This makes twice now I doubled what you expected"
 4 years ago '07        #69
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
How can you say Drake is a better rapper than Cole?The fu*k you fools smoking? He's smoother and has a more marketable niche but that's it. He has yet to go to the places Cole has with subject matter and technique.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy