Jun 22 - This Is What Middle Class Looks Like In Brazil.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
7537 pageviews
63 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
Jun 22 - This Is What Middle Class Looks Like In Brazil.

63 comments for "Jun 22 - This Is What Middle Class Looks Like In Brazil."

06-22-2013, 10:16 AM         #2
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coming to America really soon
 4 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 Johnson4u222 said:
Coming to America really soon
What... Already here, you got n*ggas in nyc paying 700 dollars a month for the same room she got. JUST THE ROOM.
 4 years ago '05        #4
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 majestic75 said:
The middle class is gone in NY. You're either rich, upper middle class and overpaying, living in the projects or k!lling yourself to break even.
I agree fully, the gap between rich and poor is probably bigger than almost all of the third world countries. Shiits disgusting.

My saying "My city is the finance capital, where you will see a bently, a Maserati, and a lambo on the same block and the streets are filled with homeless people."

Its terrible. I think brazilians need to demand better wages for sure, same for NYC the min wage here should be no less than 10. Anything below 10 is near impossible to survive on with out government a.ssistance. What is the point of having a job if you have to be on gov a.ssistance sucking from the system? You are basically a slave!
 4 years ago '05        #5
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 4754 4754
 Andrefrbk said:
What... Already here, you got n*ggas in nyc paying 700 dollars a month for the same room she got. JUST THE ROOM.
I wouldn't consider that middle class man if you're making slightly above minimum wage to make ends meet. Guy below me said it best...

majestic75 said:
The middle class is gone in NY. You're either rich, upper middle class and overpaying, living in the projects or k!lling yourself to break even.

I love NY but I can't say I'll stay here forever.
 4 years ago '05        #6
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Middle class is a illusion.

You're either rich, or not rich. Nothing in between.
 4 years ago '05        #7
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 4754 4754
 Jazzy Soul said:

Way to think black and white
 4 years ago '04        #8
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2567 2567
 majestic75 said:

Andrefrbk said:
I agree fully, the gap between rich and poor is probably bigger than almost all of the third world countries. Shiits disgusting.

My saying "My city is the finance capital, where you will see a bently, a Maserati, and a lambo on the same block and the streets are filled with homeless people."

Its terrible. I think brazilians need to demand better wages for sure, same for NYC the min wage here should be no less than 10. Anything below 10 is near impossible to survive on with out government a.ssistance. What is the point of having a job if you have to be on gov a.ssistance sucking from the system? You are basically a slave!

the plan is to pull the higher end middle class into the upper class and drop the middle class down to the lower class. divide the two then the government can come in and play savior with the divide and conquer plan. Government seeking more power then they will never be toppled even if chaos occurs.

A raise on minimum wage in a tight economy where middle class workers receive no raises hurts them. When the middle class gets hit they buy less product which causes the upper class to tighten on job creation and projects which in turns hurts the middle and lower class causing government a.ssistance.

And while those classes are taking a beating Government uncontrollable spending and new government a.ssistance plans slides in and hits the upper class with taxes. the Gov phukkin everybody...

The people need to operate finances without government and limit their involvement in tax payer dollars. But as a country we are to stupid to realize that still thinking the government are split into 2 sides. red and blue ignoring the white (unity) which joins them. It's all illusions
 4 years ago '04        #9
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,588 | Props total: 5289 5289
dat dance at the end
 4 years ago '05        #10
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 SpyDa said:
the plan is to pull the higher end middle class into the upper class and drop the middle class down to the lower class. divide the two then the government can come in and play savior with the divide and conquer plan. Government seeking more power then they will never be toppled even if chaos occurs.

A raise on minimum wage in a tight economy where middle class workers receive no raises hurts them. When the middle class gets hit they buy less product which causes the upper class to tighten on job creation and projects which in turns hurts the middle and lower class causing government a.ssistance.

And while those classes are taking a beating Government uncontrollable spending and new government a.ssistance plans slides in and hits the upper class with taxes. the Gov phukkin everybody...

The people need to operate finances without government and limit their involvement in tax payer dollars. But as a country we are to stupid to realize that still thinking the government are split into 2 sides. red and blue ignoring the white (unity) which joins them. It's all illusions
Ok you done n*gga!?
 06-22-2013, 11:10 PM         #11
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess what? United states "poor" class is being able to afford 2 cars, a house, beds for every room, cable, internet, food every day and you're in poverty

Brazil has one of the worlds strongest GDPs so their government is funneling money.

EDIT: number 6, the country produces more money than the fu*king U.K.

)

4 years ago '08        #12
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,005 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Jazzy Soul said:

You're an idiot.
 4 years ago '10        #13
jhust4ever 21 heat pts21
space
space
$759 | Props total: 690 690
If you keep increasing the minimum wage they it will increase cost to produce goods, then the price you pay will go up ie gas, food, and services. You will still be broke.
Minimal wage = is low key slavery.
 4 years ago '09        #14
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1658 1658
 purelogic said:
Guess what? United states "poor" class is being able to afford 2 cars, a house, beds for every room, cable, internet, food every day and you're in poverty

Brazil has one of the worlds strongest GDPs so their government is funneling money.

)

thats what im saying rich to someone might be different same as being poor how would you know
 4 years ago '07        #15
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 purelogic said:

)

It's all about perspective bruh......is it a fortunate situation to have all those things or are they just crumbs to keep us content???
 4 years ago '13        #16
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 7489 7489
so who is going to go in with me on the gas money to go over there & pick up a truck load of them bad women pretending like we rich & famous until we get them here than it's Bologna & Noodles for them hoes.
 4 years ago '11        #17
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
 majestic75 said:

couldnt of put it better myself

ill be staying for the majority of my life tho
 4 years ago '10        #18
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #19
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 purelogic said:

)

and where'd you pull that definition of poor from?
 4 years ago '10        #20
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
bi*ch is poor but still thought it was a good idea to have a kid??? bi*ch better start suckin d!ck for that scrilla
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy