Stephen A on the possiblities of a Heat 3 Peat. (video)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
No 33 wins No 3Peats
 4 years ago '12        #62
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Cheeze said:
I shoulda made it 2 parts to not imply that bron was unhealthy but you get what I'm saying

All you heard all playoffs was they beat these teams with someone missing while Wade was hurting the entire playoffs...but no one mentioned that in the same way. Only used as a crutch for other teams instead of detriment to the heat, to a degree.

It was all

- Rose ain't playing (even though he could have)
- Granger is done (beat them last year with him)
- Parker's hamstring ()

Healthy Wade + Bron and Bosh

What makes you think a 32-year-old with a history of lower body injuries coming off a 100-game season is gonna stay healthy for another 100-game season next year?
 4 years ago '08        #63
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Knicks Lost Eternal

4 years ago '08        #64
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
lol@drose

A pre-2011 finals defeat Bron put the clamps on a pre-acl tear D Rose.

What makes you think post-ACL tear Rose stands a chance against 3peat Bron?
 4 years ago '07        #65
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
yeah, the guy who has played half of a lockout season, 1 playoff game, torn his ACL, then missed an entire season because he was too scared to come back and play us, is suddenly something we have to fear because of his "experience" and "improvement."

fu*king idiots.
 4 years ago '07        #66
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
good thing this f*ggot melanie is already back. pus*y a.ss .
 4 years ago '04        #67
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 #TheReturn said:
He's only 22 so you saying because he won MVP his 3rd year his ceiling is closed? MVP is a fu*kin award not a measurement of where you are in your career, stop being a dumbass. It's not an excuse its just logic. You sitting here and saying a player who was the same age as a college senior reached his peak. n*gga please.

At the end of the day if the Heat don't improve, and bring back a similar team they aren't repeating period. And the Bulls will be right in the thick of it to make sure of it. This past season taught me a lot that Thibs can damn near coach ANYONE and have them playing high quality basketball. This is a same team who had 8 players in suit and was taking MIami down to the wire. Not able to close(due to not having Rose), but the games were competitive and close. That alone tells me if we had Deng and Rose sh*t would have been different.
Dumbass. You said Derrick was only 22 that's why he didn't win. Lebron led his team which was MUCH worse than Derricks Bulls' squad when he was only 22. Derrick Rose won the MVP in 2011 as well, now MVP awards don't matter? you're reaching for ANY excuse you can. I never said he peaked as a player, hell, nobody knows if he will get better or not, nobody has seen him in action.

How is Derrick Rose a "King Slayer" when the best year of his career, at age 22, he couldn't get passed "The King", and at age 22 "The King" was able to go the Finals, got his a.ss whooped there or not, he still made it. Can't say the same about Derrick.

Also, from these playoffs, which games were competitive and close? 2 of the 5 games? The game where Miami was up almost 50 and put in the bench players?

Open your eyes, be a fan of basketball and know what the fu*k you're talking about and stop riding the guys d!ck so hard, he might get injured again.
 4 years ago '07        #68
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
King Slayer 6.8%.............

Only reason bulls won any games in that series was Nate Robinson and hes gone. Bulls dont have the guns to go to war with miami. Pop sh*t bragging bout Noah/Deng/Boozer but when they fall short, they blame it on not having a 2nd option. Last I checked, yall STILL got no 2nd option and a front office that wont dip into the luxury tax
 06-23-2013, 02:25 PM         #69
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as I clown on Rose, his comeback to the nba will make the game more interesting. Only one pg has stood up to the king in the playoffs tho
 06-23-2013, 02:48 PM         #70
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
What makes you think a 32-year-old with a history of lower body injuries coming off a 100-game season is gonna stay healthy for another 100-game season next year?
Because his workload shouldn't be as strenuous going forward. Bosh should be transitioned into the #2 scorer and work from the post more next season so he's not just a 6'11 spot up shooter.

If Wade can get his bank shot and jumper going consistently again he won't have to try to force driving or bad shots.
 06-23-2013, 03:19 PM         #71
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
yeah, the guy who has played half of a lockout season, 1 playoff game, torn his ACL, then missed an entire season because he was too scared to come back and play us, is suddenly something we have to fear because of his "experience" and "improvement."

fu*king idiots.
Rose was healthy for 3 months and refused to play, he's a pre-madonna, this is the guy that said "im a superstar I should get more fouls" really WTF kinda leader is that
 06-23-2013, 04:06 PM         #72
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Fujaveli said:
Why didn't the Spurs hit one of those free throws, then we wouldn't be talkin bout this....and if they come back with the exact same team they not making the finals next year
This same sh*t is said for the past 3 yrs... Blah blah blah blah, heat wont do this or that..You idiots are 1-12 in heat playoff predictions YOU DONT KNOW sh*t!!

you dont know anything that the next idiot doesnt... Heat are by far the best team in the league. Chemistry wise and talent wise and I see them making the finals again next yr.
 06-23-2013, 04:12 PM         #73
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
This same sh*t is said for the past 3 yrs... Blah blah blah blah, heat wont do this or that..You idiots are 1-12 in heat playoff predictions YOU DONT KNOW sh*t!!

you dont know anything that the next idiot doesnt... Heat are by far the best team in the league. Chemistry wise and talent wise and I see them making the finals again next yr.
If that happen it be 4 str8 since 80's celtics, right?
 06-23-2013, 04:24 PM         #74
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Derrick Rose is a legit superstar that can't go unquestioned. At the end of the day the Bulls team got better based upon chemistry alone. You're sitting here and telling me a team DID NOT get better despite knocking out the Nets in the first round when they couldn't get pass a lesser 76ers team the previous year. Two, Jimmy Butler is light years better than what he was in his rookie year, and will be even more improved in his 3rd year and have an even bigger role. A player who wasn't even IN the picture in 2011. Secondly, Luol Deng was injured for BOTH Miami series, Noah has gotten better each year as well.. Wade and Bosh at this point are who they are, we seen the best Wade in 2011, Wade will only to continue to decline and anyone who think otherwise is living a pipe dream. Coaching,Defense, rebounding, and Rose will lead us.. We made the ECF with a brand new FA class that didn't even have chemistry in 2011. So many people forgot that Noah and Boozer in 2011 ONLY PLAYED 30 games together that season.

He's only 22 so you saying because he won MVP his 3rd year his ceiling is closed? MVP is a fu*kin award not a measurement of where you are in your career, stop being a dumbass. It's not an excuse its just logic. You sitting here and saying a player who was the same age as a college senior reached his peak. n*gga please.

At the end of the day if the Heat don't improve, and bring back a similar team they aren't repeating period. And the Bulls will be right in the thick of it to make sure of it. This past season taught me a lot that Thibs can damn near coach ANYONE and have them playing high quality basketball. This is a same team who had 8 players in suit and was taking MIami down to the wire. Not able to close(due to not having Rose), but the games were competitive and close. That alone tells me if we had Deng and Rose sh*t would have been different.
The heat won win in 5, not under thibs watch.. Remember those words from your mouth?

Tell us all, what happened in that series?

Point is, you dont know sh*t!! Stop crying and defending point pus*y. He wont ever beat miami in the playoffs.
 4 years ago '04        #75
freshrap6 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 23 23
 J said:
Derrick Rose is never winning an NBA title.

never ever ever ever ever.... lmao
 4 years ago '06        #76
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
They need to go ahead and get a young scoring guard who is versatile enough to spell Wade during the regular season...

That's a tall order in some respects but if Wade is to be fresh in the post season, they gotta do it... If they've than yeah, a three peat is highly possible...

I think that the main reason they'll be good is because LeBron is still on top of his game, maybe even getting better in some regards...

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Wade tho.. For sure... I hate to see a great player go out like this, but Damn. That knee isn't letting up...
 4 years ago '04        #77
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
They got a good chance especially if Cole breaks outs next season taking the PG spot from Chalmers. They just need to be sure to reload their bench since Allen/Battier/Miller may retire.
 4 years ago '04        #78
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,741 | Props total: 11516 11516

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #79
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
 D.A.R.S. said:
Guy trying to bring up hypothetical situations and drop knowledge while repping 2 NFC teams, and teams spread out all across the Country
And your point is...im from the East Coast...why the fu*k do i have to root for them because of my location... the fu*k i look like reppin the knicks, jets and mets FOH....
 4 years ago '04        #80
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
ion think yall n*ggas get it...if they keep a similar team together and no one gets hurt...no one is beating them....

3-5 titles is doable...lebron aint even 30.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy