most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,727 | Props total: 22089 22089
I mean fu*k Gobang, but seriously fu*k Camel and Court for exposing him. Dave G should have a nice interview about this.
 06-21-2013, 11:34 PM         #42
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
I mean fu*k Gobang, but seriously fu*k Camel and Court for exposing him. Dave G should have a nice interview about this.
Grohl can eat a d!ck
 4 years ago '07        #43
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 302 302
 Surreality said:
Not to mention they stole the Pixies whole wave anyway
Stole?? Kurt hated that his band had such mainstream appeal. He never meant for the band to blow up. He was a shy, timid guy. Much respect to him though. You can criticize Nirvana's music all you want but for him to have such "simple riffs" and "mediocre vocals," he sure got far with it.
 4 years ago '11        #44
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
n*ggas is mad for no reason in this thread! n*gga need to reevaluate THEIR lives, if they are concerned about what an artist chooses to do with their own money, rhymes, and most importantly... time!
 4 years ago '04        #45
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
 cbjones said:
If he's using samples for a hook, I'm cool with it. If he's gonna try to make a straight up hip hop version of that song, fu*k him and anyone that jumps to co-sign it.

Repurpose some wack sh*t from a band that didn't do anything memorable, and make it hot. Don't fu*k with legendary sh*t, be it Nirvana, MJ, Beatles, etc.
 4 years ago '05        #46
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
i'm mad..
 4 years ago '09        #47
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19326 19326
 S0ap said:
I'm tired of hip-hop's infatuation with Nirvana. They literally brought nothing new to the table. Most overrated band in rock history.
Real sh*t...weak a.ss grunge band tbh
 4 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Alice in Chains and Soundgarden >>>>> Nirvana

4 years ago '10        #49
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 2348 2348
Who cares? Why are ya so mad?

It's probably a sample and one of the producers in that room is going to flip it...

i also wonder who.
 4 years ago '09        #50
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Pearl Jam > all of em. Y'all are trippin with the Nirvana hate though...
I always thought Eddie Vedder sounded like sh*t tho
 4 years ago '05        #51
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 5662 5662
edgy title, might be the most provocative track jay has done in awhile

suicide By Shotgun (Interlude)
 06-22-2013, 08:25 AM         #52
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
been disrespecting this mans music and legacey ever since he was murderd. fu*k hov and Courtney love.

Thank you!!!!!! Courtney has always been as bad and tried to exploit Kurt, his depression, and death. This is why a lot of Nirvana fans (myself included) believe she played a role in Kurt's death. She's always been a complete, petty, and insensitive bi*ch and this is why Kurt's child doesn't even want anything to do with her.
 06-22-2013, 08:26 AM         #53
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
edgy title, might be the most provocative track jay has done in awhile

suicide By Shotgun (Interlude)
Edgy? It's disrespectful.
 06-22-2013, 08:29 AM         #54
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
If he's using samples for a hook, I'm cool with it. If he's gonna try to make a straight up hip hop version of that song, fu*k him and anyone that jumps to co-sign it.

Repurpose some wack sh*t from a band that didn't do anything memorable, and make it hot. Don't fu*k with legendary sh*t, be it Nirvana, MJ, Beatles, etc.

Wait. So fu*k him for possibly using the lyrics of the song, but not for making a mockery of the singer's death? Smh.
 4 years ago '07        #55
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66

[video - click to view]

young
 4 years ago '09        #56
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,111 | Props total: 7265 7265
 ballergenetics said:
The music expert is here
 4 years ago '10        #57
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
 tupacnasfan said:
Because this band sucked at it, sucked at playing guitars and much more, it set the stage for sh*tty bands like limp bizkit.

this band not only destroyed the hair metal era, it ruined the entire metal scene as a whole.
im glad kurt cobain got rid of those pus*ys! grown a.ss white men dressing in drag is fu*kin homo! fu*k hair metal n*gga!
 4 years ago '04        #58
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
Right. fu*king up the hair metal game was one of the greatest things to ever happen in rock.
 4 years ago '10        #59
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
 tupacnasfan said:
GNR put an end to the hair metal scene, not nerdvana

This band paved the way for even more sh*tty rock to come ( Limp Bizkit, good charlotte, nickelback, etc, all were influenced by this band).

and by the way, read the interview.

It makes me sick that Nirvana and kurt nobrain is compared to the beatles, this band was overrated and medicore, they did nothing for music anyways.

if they hated so much, leave.
I think your living on another fu*king planet... kurt k!lled hair metal by himself! this is known fact! he also slowed down MJ sales for a period of time. Nirvana was my generations Beatles they were crushing the rock game everything they put out was on point no one was on there level at that time. witch exsplains why there hasn't been another rock band since them that changed the music landscape. AND THERE NEVER WILL BE! "google is you friend n*gga use it!"

Last edited by shadydre85; 06-22-2013 at 11:01 AM..
 06-22-2013, 11:26 AM         #60
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him and especially Courtney Love. I love Jay, but Kurt and Jay are two different individuals with 2 different visions of the world/life, so I doubt Jay would know what to do with anything Kurt created. I mean, just him recreating such an epic song like "Smells Like Teen Spirit" won't work, because of the message of that song and what Jay represents which is the complete opposite.

And Courteny? fu*k that bi*ch! She was the worse thing that happened to Kurt and Nirvana and a hypocritical bi*ch too. She won't let Dave Grohl or Kris Novoselic do anything with Kurt's music, even though they knew him and work him prior to her messing with him, but you going to let Jay touch his music even though he never work with Kurt?

Call me a hater if you like, but I think it's a dumbass idea for that to happen. All Jay is going to do is sh*t on that man's art just for a buck. fu*k Jay and Courtney
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy