A GIF I made of Sarah Jessica Parker morphing into a horse

most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
i jus dont get how u can roast somebody for stating the obvious when the joke isn't well done. the picture is a jpg. unless u a fu*king retarded fu*k and think jpg's move then it could possibly be a joke, otherwise its an obvious still image with no caption needed. the op could have at least made the file extension a gif.
 5 years ago '11        #42
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 1808 1808
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i jus dont get how u can roast somebody for stating the obvious when the joke isn't well done. the picture is a jpg. unless u a fu*king retarded fu*k and think jpg's move then it could possibly be a joke, otherwise its an obvious still image with no caption needed. the op could have at least made the file extension a gif.
U are the most fu*king retarded phaggot. Stop arguing about this, eat a ice cream sundae and off yourself. It's the point of the fu*king joke.

It's like if someone said "why did the chicken cross the road" and ur standing there breaking down the joke about why chickens shouldn't cross roads.

Once Again, k!ll ur self f*ggot
 5 years ago '13        #43
Vercetti 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 5670 5670
 Fen said:
U are the most fu*king retarded phaggot. Stop arguing about this, eat a ice cream sundae and off yourself. It's the point of the fu*king joke.

It's like if someone said "why did the chicken cross the road" and ur standing there breaking down the joke about why chickens shouldn't cross roads.

Once Again, k!ll ur self f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #44
CTR 376 heat pts376 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 6 6
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
the picture is a jpg. unless u a fu*king retarded fu*k and think jpg's move then it could possibly be a joke
A moving jpg:

[pic - click to view]



/LIFE
 5 years ago '05        #45
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
 CTR said:
A moving jpg:

[pic - click to view]



/LIFE
 06-23-2013, 06:53 AM         #46
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:

[pic - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #47
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
he's right though, it's a .JPG
Joke wouldve been 17x better if it was at least the right format.
This... is just meh.
 5 years ago '04        #48
bigpicture 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 800 800
DEAD...i CAN'T....
 06-23-2013, 09:58 AM         #49
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yaowah said:
if you wait long enough, you'll start to see Sarah Jessica Parker


Still waiting
 06-23-2013, 10:23 AM         #50
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
he's right though, it's a .JPG
Joke wouldve been 17x better if it was at least the right format.
This... is just meh.
bi*ch look like a horse. That's the joke. fu*k outta here with it not being technically sound because it's a jpg.


Some yall gotta be the lames who correct people on sh*t that don't really matter. Always making an issue out of sh*t for the sake of having something to critique..
 5 years ago '06        #51
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 943 943


at the people who didn't get it
 5 years ago '04        #52
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,907 | Props total: 5723 5723
 .Hafestos. said:
It's actually a JPG, but who cares

The joke is funny, but i also expected it to be a still image. Think family guy has said this before
i misspoke but n*ggas still get the pt. i just took op word for it being a gif, didnt check image info
 5 years ago '13        #53
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
 Alixix said:

[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '04        #54
Merle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is bad for your health
 5 years ago '12        #55
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 Merle said:
This thread is bad for your health

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #56
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
 Jesszman said:
It's not a GIF
 Kooper said:
 imthatinfamous said:
no sh*t
 One Gud Cide said:

[pic - click to view]

 WhoNextWithPlex said:

[pic - click to view]

 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

 I Am... said:
 cbjones said:
bi*ch look like a horse. That's the joke. fu*k outta here with it not being technically sound because it's a jpg.


Some yall gotta be the lames who correct people on sh*t that don't really matter. Always making an issue out of sh*t for the sake of having something to critique..
I don't care.
 5 years ago '13        #57
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JudasHatesJesus said:
id fu*k
Yep pretty much this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy