most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #141
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3987 3987
Team Xbox.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 06-21-2013 at 08:10 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #142
dakid4b 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 320 320
 1ARM said:
There is a difference between talking and debating, and constant posts by people like Hovi and others that take every chance they get to try and diss the Xbox One. Especially if you're not even getting the console then why do you care what other users are doing with their money? Cool you're getting a PS4, cool you think the X1 is sh*t, y'all need to grow up and actually DISCUSS.

finally +1
 4 years ago '10        #143
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
My anti-Xbox one campaign is over. Microsoft bowed down and Sony's dominating the charts. It's everything I could have hoped for.

It's all good now. It just seems some have some personal beefs with me. Kinda sad, but carry on.
 4 years ago '07        #144
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Well this thread turned out just like every other thread for the past few weeks
 4 years ago '07        #145
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 1ARM said:
Everything posted in the GameSpot is personal opinion. Posting through 8+ pages of a thread constantly about how sh*tty the X1 is and believing your personal opinion is better than someone else's is pointless and immature.

If you're not into the Xbox One then why enter the threads in the first place? Why not talk about / discuss something you're actually into.
All of this
 4 years ago '06        #146
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
smh idk why they dont remove the sh*t and sell a sku without it for $399... problems solved, been telling my people that for the longest
 4 years ago '05        #147
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 Hovi Bryant said:
My anti-Xbox one campaign is over. Microsoft bowed down and Sony's dominating the charts. It's everything I could have hoped for.

It's all good now. It just seems some have some personal beefs with me. Kinda sad, but carry on.
Let us know when you get that check from -$ony in the mail.
 4 years ago '07        #148
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
niccaz just might change the console name to PS4 next week
 4 years ago '04        #149
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17204 17204
 coolio said:
 4 years ago '04        #150
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17204 17204
 cold_young_thug said:
Fanboys at its finest.

None of dat sh*t u talkin change da fact M$ keeps backtracking, keep takin away KEY features, but still charging ya'll da same price. u n*ggas gon be left with xbox 360 version 1.5.
 4 years ago '05        #151
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 ShintaX said:
You are a kid and mommy and daddy probably still pay for your sh*t. It will be hard for you to understand Marketing. Why will Sony knowing they have the advantage for next gen will want to release to many exclusive games at launch so they can compete with each other in sales.

Sony and Microsoft knew before E3 what each other was going to show at E3. Sony knew the big lead they had over Microsoft. Why waste showing more games went you know there no need because your are ahead.
that sounds stupid as sh*t...

Msirae said:
If only there was something in place where this section would get moderated, I guess no one's come up with an idea yet.

Austin Foyt said:
And the Sony fanboys don't come into every thread screaming "hardware"? You're a big part of the problem.
 Krazie said:
You've thrown us entire skeletons over the past couple weeks.

chevyrida6 said:
xbox removes drm and online only and yall still bi*ching

straight up ho's

1ARM said:
There is a difference between talking and debating, and constant posts by people like Hovi and others that take every chance they get to try and diss the Xbox One. Especially if you're not even getting the console then why do you care what other users are doing with their money? Cool you're getting a PS4, cool you think the X1 is sh*t, y'all need to grow up and actually DISCUSS.

Will never happen...and I never will understand...I don't talk sh*t about the PS4 even though I'm not getting it...I could care less for it..I'm even going to buy my dad one because he use to them controllers...

FeS RoY said:
smh idk why they dont remove the sh*t and sell a sku without it for $399... problems solved, been telling my people that for the longest
n*ggas would still found a way to hate Xbox One...they throw the graphics out there then...But I honestly can't name ONE new thing about the PS4....Sony fans can enlighten me if they want to...
 4 years ago '04        #152
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
at this point yall dudes buying a system for the exclusive games, if you're a halo fan like that, you already know. its simple bruh, why do some of yall drag it on.... either you cop the system, or you dont... it aint complicated. you already have a system, ask yourself why you got that sh*t and you'll have your answer for why youll cop the next one.
 4 years ago '04        #153
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Arson said:
got em If they drop the price this might be the worst change of luck for Sony ever.
Micheal pachter said he's good friends with someone in Sony and he was talking to him and E3 and the guy said when M$ announced the X1 would be $499 they(sony) sighed in relief because he (the sony guy) said they could absolutely not go down to $349 so if M$ does come out and lower to $399 and keep the kinect that could devastate the ps4 in the long run

PLEASE GOD KEEP THE KINECT!!!

if they wanna let you completely disabled it fine but keep one SKU fu*k FRAGMENTATION! and all these so called gamers that only want the same experiences with just updated graphics let them get PC's for that

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-22-2013 at 06:26 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #154
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Ra-da-god said:
Micheal pachter said he's good friends with someone in Sony and he was talking to him and E3 and the guy said when M$ announced the X1 would be $499 they(sony) sighed in relief because he (the sony guy) said they could absolutely not go down to $349 so if M$ does come out and lower to $399 and keep the kinect that could devastate the ps4 in the long run

PLEASE GOD KEEP THE KINECT!!!

if they wanna let you completely disabled it fine but keep one SKU fu*k FRAGMENTATION! and all these so called gamers that only want the same experiences with just updated graphics let them get PC's for that
I don't see that happening. I don't know how Sony can't go below 399 without taking major loses but MS can go to 399 WITH a kinect and not be in the same boat.
 4 years ago '04        #155
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 LicensedLegend said:
I don't see that happening. I don't know how Sony can't go below 399 without taking major loses but MS can go to 399 WITH a kinect and not be in the same boat.
yeah pachter said that they just couldn't go any lower than $399 so if M$ wanted to take the hit they could end this pretty quickly but I dont think they will lower the price I dont even care them changing their DRM policy absolutely guaranteed them my money this year so I'm good there I just hope they dont fold with the Kinect they need to stick by that one
 06-22-2013, 12:04 PM         #156
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
still using my kinect 2.0 for voice commands/chatting like I do now with my kinect 1.0

shyt is useful af
this...

Msirae said:
You don't use a mic? I know people be mad af when you join their party.
an this...i use a headset to chat that kinect be echoing
 4 years ago '06        #157
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 JeeQ said:
Another victory for gaming. Knew from the beginning Microsoft was outright lying about the need for mandatory online and Kinect. Now with all the backlash suddenly both are removed even though they're both "integral parts to the system design". I'm just astounded by how fast they about faced on everything. It really shows how powerful the consumer is when they voice their opinions loud enough.

Consumers: 1 - Corporations: 0

they're not removing kinect...
 4 years ago '06        #158
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 JeeQ said:
Why should I believe that? First they weren't removing DRM
I'm just saying, as it stands, they're not removing kinect...

Check the first post
 4 years ago '05        #159
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 coolio said:
I'm just saying, as it stands, they're not removing kinect...

Check the first post
You know these people don't read. Do him a favor and draw him a picture.
 4 years ago '04        #160
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm not arguing with you n*ggas anymore

I'm the best gamer on this forum next to Krazie, none of yall opinions matter but mine.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy