Rumor: Microsoft removing 'Kinect' requirement without Xbox One price drop

most viewed right now
 126
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Austin Foyt said:
The only thing the PS4 has is Hardware, just like the PS3.

It doesn't have any good multiplayer exclusives, just like the PS3.

And what's so promising about PS4 exclusives? I don't care for those Japanese games.


Are you already forgetting Planetside 2 and Warframe? Both will be launch and free2play.

Xbox one has what? Battlefield? Call of Duty? all of your "Good Multiplayer Exclusives" (if you can call them that) won't be out for a long while. Although the Jago spam on k!ller Instinct will be legendary just like Ken in SSF4AE2013.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24450 24450
 Austin Foyt said:
Trophy count?
They all dodge that sh*t because they don't want you to see how little they actually play games.
 5 years ago '10        #83
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 Krazie said:
It's been impossible to talk about games since people like you have been running around.
Stop with the excuses. You haven't contributed to anything related to gaming nearly as much as this same old sh*t.

You know that as much as anyone else.

I'm amazed at how pathetic some of you guys are.
 5 years ago '12        #84
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,420 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Willbeatz said:


Are you already forgetting Planetside 2 and Warframe? Both will be launch and free2play.

Xbox one has what? Battlefield? Call of Duty? all pf your "Good Multiplayer Exclusives" (if you can call them that) won't be out for a long while. Although the Jago spam on k!ller Instinct will be legendary just like Ken in SSF4AE2013.
They will be out though, so what are you talking about?

Trophy count?
 5 years ago '05        #85
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24450 24450
 Hovi Bryant said:
Stop with the excuses. You haven't contributed to anything related to gaming nearly as much as this same old sh*t.

You know that as much as anyone else.

I'm amazed at how pathetic some of you guys are.
Pot calling the kettle black as usual.
 5 years ago '07        #86
ShintaX 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 292 292
 Austin Foyt said:
Yup, and Sony showed off Knack... and said we can play used games on our console.
You are a kid and mommy and daddy probably still pay for your sh*t. It will be hard for you to understand Marketing. Why will Sony knowing they have the advantage for next gen will want to release to many exclusive games at launch so they can compete with each other in sales.

Sony and Microsoft knew before E3 what each other was going to show at E3. Sony knew the big lead they had over Microsoft. Why waste showing more games went you know there no need because your are ahead.
 5 years ago '04        #87
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Austin Foyt said:
They will be out though, so what are you talking about?

Trophy count?
fu*k if I remember my 360 is probably higher. I mostly game on my PC so....
 5 years ago '05        #88
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24450 24450
 ShintaX said:
You are a kid and mommy and daddy probably still pay for your sh*t. It will be hard for you to understand Marketing. Why will Sony knowing they have the advantage for next gen will want to release to many exclusive games at launch so they can compete with each other in sales.

Sony and Microsoft knew before E3 what each other was going to show at E3. Sony knew the big lead they had over Microsoft. Why waste showing more games went you know there no need because your are ahead.
And judging by how you type, disability probably pays for your sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #89
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,420 | Props total: 4206 4206
 ShintaX said:
You are a kid and mommy and daddy probably still pay for your sh*t. It will be hard for you to understand Marketing. Why will Sony knowing they have the advantage for next gen will want to release to many exclusive games at launch so they can compete with each other in sales.

Sony and Microsoft knew before E3 what each other was going to show at E3. Sony knew the big lead they had over Microsoft. Why waste showing more games went you know there no need because your are ahead.
Ok kid, That's why Xbox exclusives are more successful than Sony's right?

Sony sure is leading the way

Your console must be bricked. Show me that Trophy count.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 Krazie said:
Pot calling the kettle black as usual.
You don't want me to bump every non console war thread that I've participated in?

Hell. I didn't even fu*k with this section until February. Then I saw how rampant you fanboys are.

I'm glad the numbers are dwindling. But for you guys to complain about it? That's truely pathetic.
 06-21-2013, 03:42 PM         #91
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
sh*t why even make an xbox one or ps4...seems like hasn't sh*t changed but the graphics...maybe computers are the way to go because people going to bi*ch and complain about anything new trying to be introduced to the future consoles
reported for speaking the truth





 5 years ago '12        #92
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,420 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Hovi Bryant said:
You don't want me to bump every non console war thread that I've participated in?

Hell. I didn't even fu*k with this section until February. Then I saw how rampant you fanboys are.

I'm glad the numbers are dwindling. But for you guys to complain about it? That's truely pathetic.
This n*gga is the biggest hypocrite i've ever seen.
 5 years ago '07        #93
ShintaX 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 292 292
 Krazie said:
They all dodge that sh*t because they don't want you to see how little they actually play games.
I have about 6 Real Trophy's from street f!ghter in tournaments internationally.
In 2010 and 2011 I was in the last top 10 in the Virgin gaming Nba2k tournament to win $25,000. Dollars.
I know I have other sh*t but I can't remember now.


Those are real achievements not the bs you get on xbox.
 5 years ago '12        #94
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,322 | Props total: 10110 10110
 LAwLB15 said:
reported for speaking the truth





This can't be right, this is the BXgs, gtfoh with this truth you speak of, nothing but people arguing opinions as facts is allowed in this section.
 5 years ago '12        #95
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,420 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Oh Finesse said:
didn't have to put the dagger in the nerd so quick

Stop riding d!ck.
 5 years ago '12        #96
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,420 | Props total: 4206 4206
 ShintaX said:
I have about 6 Real Trophy's from street f!ghter in tournaments internationally.
In 2010 and 2011 I was in the last top 10 in the Virgin gaming Nba2k tournament to win $25,000. Dollars.
I know I have other sh*t but I can't remember now.


Those are real achievements not the bs you get on xbox.
Yea me too, I have 20 gold trophies from winning international street f!ghter tournaments.
 5 years ago '12        #97
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,420 | Props total: 4206 4206
Team Xbox

I'm going to get some chicken.

 5 years ago '05        #98
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24450 24450
 Hovi Bryant said:
You don't want me to bump every non console war thread that I've participated in?

Hell. I didn't even fu*k with this section until February. Then I saw how rampant you fanboys are.

I'm glad the numbers are dwindling. But for you guys to complain about it? That's truely pathetic.
Yeah, go spam the section some more by bumping old sh*t. Sounds like a legit plan.
 5 years ago '12        #99
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,322 | Props total: 10110 10110
If only there was something in place where this section would get moderated, I guess no one's come up with an idea yet.
 5 years ago '05        #100
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,297 | Props total: 24450 24450
 ShintaX said:
I have about 6 Real Trophy's from street f!ghter in tournaments internationally.
In 2010 and 2011 I was in the last top 10 in the Virgin gaming Nba2k tournament to win $25,000. Dollars.
I know I have other sh*t but I can't remember now.


Those are real achievements not the bs you get on xbox.
Okay... And I'm sitting here staring at my Nobel Peace Prize and Oscar.

It's now emblazoned into the interwebz, so it's 100% true.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
12 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
131 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy