Rumor: Microsoft removing 'Kinect' requirement without Xbox One price drop

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 226 226
 Austin Foyt said:
cool opinion, what's your trophy count?
Yep that's the response I was expecting from you. Because you know deep down that Ps4 is a better system with more promising exclusives than X1.
 4 years ago '06        #62
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Honestly, I think this is bad publicity. I mean, yeah, it's cool.

However, you are going to redesign your whole game plan, before you even launch your console? Where is the confidence in your product? It was good enough before and this was going to be forced down gamer's throats *pause*. Now, they are back peddling so much, it shows a lack of direction which COULD ultimately backfire. Maybe - maybe not. I know as a consumer though, I don't really trust the direction they are going in. They are changing their game plan week-to-week now.
 06-21-2013, 04:18 PM         #63
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this rate both systems are going to cost $299. Keep it up Sony and MS. Competition is lovely.
 4 years ago '07        #64
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 226 226
I think I found Austin Foyt......


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #65
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 ShintaX said:
Yep that's the response I was expecting from you. Because you know deep down that Ps4 is a better system with more promising exclusives than X1.
The only thing the PS4 has is Hardware, just like the PS3.

It doesn't have any good multiplayer exclusives, just like the PS3.

And what's so promising about PS4 exclusives? I don't care for those Japanese games.
 4 years ago '06        #66
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 xeduran said:
At this rate both systems are going to cost $299. Keep it up Sony and MS. Competition is lovely.
Well, not anytime soon, lol, but you are right competition is key. We don't want a monopoly.
 4 years ago '12        #67
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Oh Finesse said:
they'll see the light, eventually

although they still don't see that the 360 is one of the most overrated systems of the past 25 years eh, there is no hope.. let em die a sad and lonely one
The 360 is overrated?
 4 years ago '10        #68
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I'm not going to say any names. You guys know who you are. If the shoe fits wear it. n*ggas try to talk about video games, but y'all ain't trying to see that sh*t.

I have no problems with twisting the knife if you want.
 4 years ago '12        #69
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Oh Finesse said:


that like to dislike ratio. blue world order...

I'm not watching that sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #70
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
sh*t why even make an xbox one or ps4...seems like hasn't sh*t changed but the graphics...maybe computers are the way to go because people going to bi*ch and complain about anything new trying to be introduced to the future consoles
 4 years ago '07        #71
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 226 226
 Oh Finesse said:
they'll see the light, eventually

although they still don't see that the 360 is one of the most overrated systems of the past 25 years eh, there is no hope.. let em die a sad and lonely one
The sad thing is that Microsoft want to make a move to focus on entertainment over games. They show a couple games a E3 to make them believe they care about games.
 4 years ago '12        #72
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm not going to say any names. You guys know who you are. If the shoe fits wear it. n*ggas try to talk about video games, but y'all ain't trying to see that sh*t.

I have no problems with twisting the knife if you want.
fu*k up clown.
 4 years ago '12        #73
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Majestic_GMMB said:
sh*t why even make an xbox one or ps4...seems like hasn't sh*t changed but the graphics...maybe computers are the way to go because people going to bi*ch and complain about anything new trying to be introduced to the future consoles
true. my hype died when they reversed all the policies
 06-21-2013, 04:25 PM         #74
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
The 360 is overrated?
Consoles are overrated. Yeah get mad.

This forum is getting old. Every day it is another Xbox One vs PS4 thread. At the end of the day it comes down to the games you want to play and the system that has them. Everything else is nice, but it is all about the games.

If you must play the MS exclusives you get an Xbox One. If you must play the Sony exclusives you get a PS4. If you must play both, you get both. If you must play Nintendo exclusives go k!ll yourself.
 4 years ago '12        #75
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 ShintaX said:
The sad thing is that Microsoft want to make a move to focus on entertainment over games. They show a couple games a E3 to make them believe they care about games.
Yup, and Sony showed off Knack... and said we can play used games on our console.
 4 years ago '07        #76
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 226 226
 Austin Foyt said:
The only thing the PS4 has is Hardware, just like the PS3.

It doesn't have any good multiplayer exclusives, just like the PS3.

And what's so promising about PS4 exclusives? I don't care for those Japanese games.
IS funny how you mention only Multiplayer exclusives. Because who cares about a good single player game right. fu*k The last of Us and Uncharted who want that sh*t right. bi*ch please.
 06-21-2013, 04:28 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
but but but xlawse 180 exclusives!! they're gonna be so sweet!!#!$%!

#1 most played xlawse game of 2014


[pic - click to view]



 Willbeatz said:
If we see this sh*t.


[pic - click to view]



I'm fu*king sold.

[pic - click to view]


yo yall niccas got my ribs hurtin
 4 years ago '12        #78
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 ShintaX said:
IS funny how you mention only Multiplayer exclusives. Because who cares about a good single player game right. fu*k The last of Us and Uncharted who want that sh*t right. bi*ch please.
Multiplayer games last way longer than single player games, so yes fu*k Uncharted and TLOU.
 4 years ago '05        #79
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20868 20868
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm not going to say any names. You guys know who you are. If the shoe fits wear it. n*ggas try to talk about video games, but y'all ain't trying to see that sh*t.

I have no problems with twisting the knife if you want.
It's been impossible to talk about games since people like you have been running around.
 4 years ago '12        #80
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
 Oh Finesse said:
it is what it is.. what a pathetic life they must live
Trophy count?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy