Xbox One: The 3 Biggest Features We Lost As A Result Of Microsoft's 180

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #101
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,886 | Props total: 20979 20979
 Oh Finesse said:
this is what I haven't got from the beginning

why the fu*k are you moaning about having options.. I really, truly, am fu*king baffled that people think this way.. I really.. don't get it. I fanboy my brains out but that's some next level sh*t even I wouldn't touch
I dunno, you dudes are constantly bi*ching about having options from what I see, the k!ller Instinct model being a perfect example.
 4 years ago '11        #102
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Pleasure Boy said:
how isit not a legitimate comparison if both are handhelds? The PSP sold a sh*tload theres a reason for that, the PSP GO was a major flop they shouldve learned from that, physical copies still outsell digital in almost everything, music, movies, video games EVERYTHING, so why would you force people to go digital? Minecraft just made its way to physical copy and broke records, its not about what you're comftable with, its about giving people options... If MS sticked with their plan to go digital with restrictions then the X1 wouldve been a clusterfucck of a console, just improve what we already have we dont need limitations
Yeah, you won't be able to understand... it's a numbers game and it's all about money...if Sony could, they'd be doing the same sh*t too. But they know the consumers still want discs so they'll do a dis-service to technology and keep that sh*t around.

By next generation, that sh*t will be gone.

It's just a bunch of people in here incapable of understanding both sides of the equation.
 06-22-2013, 03:42 AM         #103
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
And you would be filed under the category of those who get left behind...and unable to adapt.
A new breed of retro gamers would rise!
 4 years ago '11        #104
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
if that's how you feel, you're in the minority bud.
That's fine with me.

Most people are stupid as fu*k, I'm not trying to be a part of that
 4 years ago '11        #105
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
At the end of the day, would you rather your money go to the game developers or corporations like gamestop?

They won't be able to sustain a $60 game range forever.
 4 years ago '07        #106
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 PTC said:
That's fine with me.

Most people are stupid as fu*k, I'm not trying to be apart of that
calls people stupid as fu*k,is sad Microsoft can no longer control what he does with his games

06-22-2013, 03:49 AM         #107
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
That's fine with me.

Most people are stupid as fu*k, I'm not trying to be apart of that
The upcoming: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (which includes all Metal Gear games released) is a good example of why only digital could be an issue for collectors. This release would take forever to download. It's a huge advantage to buying it and playing it right away vs waiting for that 100% completion.
 4 years ago '11        #108
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
people wanting options are stupid as fu*k, ok. microfold would love your business

so by your line of logic everybody should download music onto an ipod and listen to that in their car instead of actually owning physical copy's of cd's?
It's not what they should do, it's what they will do.

Download onto an iPod or a USB stick...?

I don't view music the same way as video games though...you can give someone a classic CD from like 15 years ago and it has some value...people don't "resell" music CDs like that.

Video games is different...nobody is fu*king with PS1 games at this point.. and it's the very small minority... having the physical copy of the video game is more about the idea of reselling the game. Microsoft or Sony could tell you, your digital copy will be available forever and ya'll would still be against it.

Speaking of music CDs... what are the statistics these days? More music is sold digitally than anything else.
 4 years ago '11        #109
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
The upcoming: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (which includes all Metal Gear games released) is a good example of why only digital could be an issue for collectors. This release would take forever to download. It's a huge advantage to buying it and playing it right away vs waiting for that 100% completion.
In the grand scheme of things, the time you wait to download isn't anything close to how much you'll have to play that game.

But again, an easy workaround would be to offer discs for people who want to install straight from the CD...and charge like $5-$10 more.

They already do this with computer programs.
 06-22-2013, 03:55 AM         #110
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:

I don't view music the same way as video games though...you can give someone a classic CD from like 15 years ago and it has some value...people don't "resell" music CDs like that.

Video games is different...nobody is fu*king with PS1 games at this point.. and it's the very small minority... having the physical copy of the video game is more about the idea of reselling the game. Microsoft or Sony could tell you, your digital copy will be available forever and ya'll would still be against it.

Speaking of music CDs... what are the statistics these days? More music is sold digitally than anything else.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

However, to side with your argument, this game is available for download on PSN.
 4 years ago '11        #111
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
Yea and about being able to play your game where you want and when you want and your acting like that's a bad thing... Your logic is terrible... Are digital titles lower in price now than physical copies? No

And some people still have real life friends in this world.. Maybe we would like to let them borrow a disc for a few days
Or you can surround yourself with some friends that actually buy their own sh*t.

But seriously, the family share feature is the answer, isn't this completely obvious?

Playing your game where you want and when you want? Where the fu*k are you going to be playing your games with no internet access in 2013...2014...2015...etc?
 4 years ago '04        #112
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19660 19660
 PTC said:

why would anyone be against that?

we all have that right now, and im sure its going to continue.

you go into the my downloads list and youre able to redownload a game you purchased years ago.

simple.

but why does every game need to be digital tho? some games should be disc based for convenience. plus it aint like the x1 will have 3-4 discs for a game lol or will it?

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-22-2013 at 03:58 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #113
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 HDBeatz said:

However, to side with your argument, this game is available for download on PSN.
That's my point, those type of games are available for download. I didn't really mean it like that, there are obviously classics for all systems. People still play tetris...etc...

You still have old a.ss games available for download on XBL and PSN...so...?
 4 years ago '11        #114
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
why would anyone be against that?

we all have that right now, and im sure its going to continue.

you go into the my downloads list and youre able to redownload a game you purchased years ago.

simple.
What I meant was, if it was all completely digital with no Disc...and sony/msft said your games will be available forever...ya'll would be against it...
 06-22-2013, 03:59 AM         #115
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
That's my point, those type of games are available for download. I didn't really mean it like that, there are obviously classics for all systems. People still play tetris...etc...

You still have old a.ss games available for download on XBL and PSN...so...?
I think the main issue is people who don't have/can't afford internet access, and still want to be able to play new games.
 06-22-2013, 04:03 AM         #116
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
I doubt they 'will do' anything. microfold just did a complete 180 on their policies, video game consumers aren't havin it and it shows.

and people still own atari games and have no intentions of selling it if they still do at this point, and even if they did.. it's just going to another collector. I think you're getting lost in the fact that people like owning things. OWNING THINGS. OWNING THINGS.

just because digital is an (in your opinion the only way) option that's possibly suitable for everybody doesn't mean that's what all people want and it shouldn't be forced upon us. That's why cd's are still around, despite sales. I still lend and borrow games believe it or not.. I know crazy concept right, so you're telling me I should give that up becuase it's the 'future'?

WHat conveniences you doesn't convenience everybody.

And again, what the fu*k is so bad about having OPTIONS? these n*ggas man
Oh Finesse is going the fu*k in!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
I doubt they 'will do' anything. microfold just did a complete 180 on their policies, video game consumers aren't havin it and it shows.

and people still own atari games and have no intentions of selling it if they still do at this point, and even if they did.. it's just going to another collector. I think you're getting lost in the fact that people like owning things. OWNING THINGS. OWNING THINGS.

just because digital is an (in your opinion the only way) option that's possibly suitable for everybody doesn't mean that's what all people want and it shouldn't be forced upon us. That's why cd's are still around, despite sales. I still lend and borrow games believe it or not.. I know crazy concept right, so you're telling me I should give that up becuase it's the 'future'?

WHat conveniences you doesn't convenience everybody.

And again, what the fu*k is so bad about having OPTIONS? these n*ggas man
As a collector, I hear that... The PHYSICAL joy of actually owning something is way different than having to access your "property" via a device.
 06-22-2013, 04:06 AM         #118
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see advantages/disadvantages from both sides.
 4 years ago '04        #119
space
space
but i also understand this dudes point he's trying to make about the devs getting more money back for their studios, that's definitely real

because all digital would mean no more gamestops, walmarts, best buys or w.e making profits off the games (unless they'd have box's with codes in em, wasnt sure how that was going to work) but yeah, obviously completely digital would've meant alot more money saved and money earned for the devs.
 4 years ago '11        #120
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:

No, CDs are still around because it is still profitable...that is it. If CDs were not profitable, then it wouldn't be around...if there were no physical CDs (music) sales would be even lower.

Videogame sales would not go down if there were no discs...people would still find a way to buy the game.

fu*k outta here with that "shouldn't be forced upon us"... were you crying when they stopped making game cartridges and used CDs with long load times?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now