Xbox One: The 3 Biggest Features We Lost As A Result Of Microsoft's 180

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2013, 01:55 AM         #81
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptc said:
i have still yet to see anyone say anything about needing to own a disc.

Why do you need a disc?

Money rules over everything...and there will be a time when the industry will realize cutting the cost of making dvds and everything that goes into that (from shipping etc) will save them a sh*tload of money. These middle men don't last.

Just look at the book stores.

But nah, most of the gaming community seems to be dumb as fu*k.
Honestly, I'm making that all digital games transition right now. Discs are tired now. All digital everything. Still what works and is cool to me and others may not be cool to everyone else. I know some people like to collect and have physical game libraries in their possession and i can't knock them for doing what they enjoy. Just because I'm doing something I like doesn't mean everyone has to follow me in doing so, and vice-versa.
 4 years ago '11        #82
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Pleasure Boy said:
and people wonder why the VITA dont sell... If Sony released the Vita with the option of buying the games on a disc than the Vita wouldv been much more successful, thats why the 3DS still kick they a.ss in sales, some people like myself still like physical copies, provide both option and make every1 happy, theres really no need to take away the 1 option just because its more convenient for you
That's cool, however the physical copies are completely unnecessary.

Nintendo outsells all, this isn't even a legitimate comparison.
 4 years ago '11        #83
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
Honestly, i'm making that all digital games transition right now. Discs are tired now. All digital everything. Still what works and is cool to me and others may not be cool to everyone else. I know some people like to collect and have physical game libraries in their possession and i can't knock them for doing what they enjoy. Just because i'm doing something I like doesn't mean everyone has to follow me in doing so, and vice-versa.
That's true, and that's cool that people enjoy it, and I'm not telling people that they shouldn't.

The point is, anyone who has half a brain knows that Microsofts model is the future. Making discs is such unnecessary cost this day in age, and these companies know it.

These small minded people only see through a small scope, can't see the realities of the future.

If Sony/Microsoft went all digital and charged $60 for a game, and an extra $10 for the disc, how many people do you think would actually buy the disc? The disc serves as nothing more than an object you collect.

It's so much cheaper to make games all digital, and cuts the middle men OUT.

n*ggas whom think Sony doesn't know this isn't the reality of the future are out their damn minds.
 4 years ago '11        #84
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Companies are all about money...that's it. Sony and Microsoft have the SAME EXACT AGENDA which is to make as much money as possible.

The cost of buying discs, boxes, cover art, disc art, printing, labor, packaging, shipping...can be completely CUT.

Sony is simply just taking advantage of the ignorance of the gaming community.
 4 years ago '11        #85
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
Imagine if the original Nintendo was all digital... How many would exist today... How many times would you need to buy the same game over and over just to play something you wanted... You never go back and play your old games? It's not even so much the all digital that's fine... It's limiting the number of consoles you can have your account on and always requiring online so they can basically control how long and when you can play the sh*t you paid for... Keeping disc's around does not affect your ability to purchase digitally so I don't understand why your bi*ching but if everything was all digital it would affect you in the ways I pointed out..

And no they never had plans to lower prices if they did they would do it right this second.. Like playstation plus does
Sorry, but no one is playing the original Nintendo.

The population that goes back and plays games that are 7-10 years old is tiny...but what the hell does this have to do with anything?

Controlling how long and when you can play the sh*t you paid for?

You're fu*kin paranoid, and you fall under the category I posted previously about one of those people whom have little control in other areas of your life.

Keeping disc's around does not affect your ability to purchase digitally so I don't understand why your bi*ching but if everything was all digital it would affect you in the ways I pointed out..
No, but keeping disc's around does increase costs for these companies. They know it's going to be gone in the future.

And the XBone had disc's too...so what the fu*k are you talking about?

Last edited by PTC; 06-22-2013 at 02:13 AM..
 06-22-2013, 02:12 AM         #86
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptc said:
that's true, and that's cool that people enjoy it, and i'm not telling people that they shouldn't.

The point is, anyone who has half a brain knows that microsofts model is the future. Making discs is such unnecessary cost this day in age, and these companies know it.

These small minded people only see through a small scope, can't see the realities of the future.

If sony/microsoft went all digital and charged $60 for a game, and an extra $10 for the disc, how many people do you think would actually buy the disc? The disc serves as nothing more than an object you collect.

It's so much cheaper to make games all digital, and cuts the middle men out.

n*ggas whom think sony doesn't know this isn't the reality of the future are out their damn minds.
Meh, what are u gonna do?
 4 years ago '05        #87
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,886 | Props total: 20974 20974
 Mr I 95 said:
Imagine if the original Nintendo was all digital... How many would exist today... How many times would you need to buy the same game over and over just to play something you wanted... You never go back and play your old games? It's not even so much the all digital that's fine... It's limiting the number of consoles you can have your account on and always requiring online so they can basically control how long and when you can play the sh*t you paid for... Keeping disc's around does not affect your ability to purchase digitally so I don't understand why your bi*ching but if everything was all digital it would affect you in the ways I pointed out..

And no they never had plans to lower prices if they did they would do it right this second.. Like playstation plus does
Limiting the number of consoles your account is on? Did I miss something?
 4 years ago '11        #88
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
Meh, what are u gonna do?
Can't do much but vent here.
 06-22-2013, 02:18 AM         #89
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Can't do much but vent here.
 4 years ago '07        #90
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 17902 17902
 HDBeatz said:

No he isn't because he's right.

PS2 spanked the original Xbox
Wii/PS3 spanked the 360
Now Wii-U & PS4 about to murk the X1

4 years ago '04        #91
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19638 19638
so you're telling me theres no gamesharing of any kind? like 360 has a 4 month period for licenses and ps3 has a 2 ps3 activation limit... any accurate info on this?
 4 years ago '11        #92
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
And xbone disc's were not disc's... They were physical download copies since it was always online drm and mandatory install you would not of been able to use 1 disc on more than 1 console
Which is the point I'm making... you guys oh so badly want your discs... I mean it's already to a point where you have multiplayer codes...

So all this bi*ching about the discs isn't about the actual disc to keep for collection...it's about reselling your game?
 4 years ago '07        #93
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 17902 17902
 PTC said:
Which is the point I'm making... you guys oh so badly want your discs... I mean it's already to a point where you have multiplayer codes...

So all this bi*ching about the discs isn't about the actual disc to keep for collection...it's about reselling your game?
so youre bi*ching about discs keeping the costs up yet they were still gonna make discs before they reversed this DRM anyway

then to top it off you think them cutting out the middle man really gonna be a good thing for us when its just gonna net them more profit they arent gonna lower the cost for us this isnt Steam

Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 06-22-2013 at 03:34 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #94
space
space
bottom line you'll have the option to buy every game to be released digitally, so whats the problem really? dudes are upset that you have options now and not just digital or gtfo?

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-22-2013 at 03:37 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #95
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 PTC said:
That's cool, however the physical copies are completely unnecessary.

Nintendo outsells all, this isn't even a legitimate comparison.
how isit not a legitimate comparison if both are handhelds? The PSP sold a sh*tload theres a reason for that, the PSP GO was a major flop they shouldve learned from that, physical copies still outsell digital in almost everything, music, movies, video games EVERYTHING, so why would you force people to go digital? Minecraft just made its way to physical copy and broke records, its not about what you're comftable with, its about giving people options... If MS sticked with their plan to go digital with restrictions then the X1 wouldve been a clusterfucck of a console, just improve what we already have we dont need limitations
 4 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
this is what I haven't got from the beginning

why the fu*k are you moaning about having options.. I really, truly, am fu*king baffled that people think this way.. I really.. don't get it. I fanboy my brains out but that's some next level sh*t even I wouldn't touch
i guess its called 'the future'

where everything is powered through the internet, god forbid the internet went out and you cant access your library because it cant verify that you own the game. cmon man.

i got the disc, its my game!
 4 years ago '11        #97
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
so youre bi*ching about discs keeping the costs up yet they were still gonna make discs before they reversed this DRM anyway

then to top it off you think them cutting out the middle man really gonna be a good thing for us when its just gonna net them more profit they arent gonna lower the cost for us this isnt Steam
The end goal would to be eliminate all discs... haven't I already made this obvious?

Whose "them"? You mean the developers and the companies that make video games? Yeah, I'd rather them make more profits so they can make better/more games than a gamestop around the corner to r*pe every customer in sight.
 4 years ago '11        #98
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
it's about both, least in my case. I've owned physical copies of games since about 1993 and that ain't changin no time soon be damned if some money hungry company tells me I can't physically own my sh*t anymore. I still buy cd's n*gga.. miss me with that bullsh*t
And you would be filed under the category of those who get left behind...and unable to adapt.
 4 years ago '04        #99
space
space
you are right about gamestop k!lling video games though, they really are fu*king sh*t up with their stupid pre order dlc monopoly, and used game r*pe, and all kinds of other bs.
 06-22-2013, 03:41 AM         #100
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
it's about both, least in my case. I've owned physical copies of games since about 1993 and that ain't changin no time soon be damned if some money hungry company tells me I can't physically own my sh*t anymore. I still buy cd's n*gga.. miss me with that bullsh*t
Even though I'm making that digital only transition, this post is powerful as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now