Xbox One: The 3 Biggest Features We Lost As A Result Of Microsoft's 180

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #41
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 PTC said:
People don't realize how much they really don't need the physical copies of the game...it's people being unable to change and move forward.

I guess most people in their daily lives don't have much control over many things, so they need to feel that in other areas.

If you know something will change in the future, and you're doing everything you can to stop it knowing that it will inevitably happen...you've completely lost at life.

Why do you need the CD? The whole "I can do what I want with it" has got to be the most peasant answer of all time. It's the epitome, that ya'll are some bums/children...that have little control in other areas of your life.
How are you going to tell someone what they do or don't need?
 4 years ago '08        #42
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 PTC said:
If you know something will change in the future, and you're doing everything you can to stop it knowing that it will inevitably happen...you've completely lost at life.
like doctors who help people f!ght off death?
 4 years ago '08        #43
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Jesszman said:
How are you going to tell someone what they do or don't need?

"Please a.ssrape me, Microsoft. I have too much control of my life."
 4 years ago '05        #44
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,641 | Props total: 13718 13718
 Willbeatz said:
We lost? Only Delta squad lost, but then again they're probably used to it by now.


[pic - click to view]

Delta Squad don't lose ho. Asked ya girl.


Last edited by Y.G.; 06-21-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #45
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Y.G. said:
Delta Squad don't lose ho. Asked ya girl.
 4 years ago '07        #46
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
fu*k the complainers. fu*ked up my 1


Last edited by 240ka; 06-21-2013 at 08:38 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #47
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 PTC said:
People don't realize how much they really don't need the physical copies of the game...it's people being unable to change and move forward.

I guess most people in their daily lives don't have much control over many things, so they need to feel that in other areas.

If you know something will change in the future, and you're doing everything you can to stop it knowing that it will inevitably happen...you've completely lost at life.

Why do you need the CD? The whole "I can do what I want with it" has got to be the most peasant answer of all time. It's the epitome, that ya'll are some bums/children...that have little control in other areas of your life.
Microsoft really has you brainwashed. You're acting like you cant just download every game and not buy the disc. If you dont want the physical disc then dont buy it
 06-21-2013, 06:29 PM         #48
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
"Please a.ssrape me, Microsoft. I have too much control of my life."
fu*kING


[pic - click to view]

 06-21-2013, 06:34 PM         #49
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
How are you going to tell someone what they do or don't need?
I dont see any difference between that and u sony f*ggots telling us not to buy the X1

not everyone is against their DRM policies, some of us actually support it
 4 years ago '11        #50
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
I dont see any difference between that and u sony f*ggots telling us not to buy the X1

not everyone is against their DRM policies, some of us actually support it
your support has an impact on everyone.
 06-21-2013, 06:44 PM         #51
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
your support has an impact on everyone.
yeah but it can go both ways

it can have a good impact to the others that support it

u were one of the supporters, but ur just d!ck ryding all of the sony fanboys
 4 years ago '04        #52
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
You can tell the sheep by the comments they make. Saying things, "going all digital is the future." Really? And WHERE did you get that from? Oh thats right, the same company trying to push their agenda.
 4 years ago '12        #53
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
Thank God I listened to people on BX and didn't base my purchase around my own personal preference or opinion or else I would've bought the X1.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '08        #54
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
why would anybody support Microsoft's DRM? Aside from MS fooling you into thinking it's necessary to give you family sharing?


What benefit do you get from having to check in every 24 hours?

What benefit do you get from only being able to sell your games at "participating retailers"?

What benefit do you get from needing somebody on your friends list for 30 days before you can give them a disc (which you can't get back)?
 4 years ago '05        #55
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,279 | Props total: 6382 6382
 coolio said:
that's what happens when u try to have a d!ck measuring contest with PS the goat
Damn shame you gotta pull out PS4s d!ck cause yours is too small to compete
 4 years ago '04        #56
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 critiQue said:
Damn shame you gotta pull out PS4s d!ck cause yours is too small to compete
Not sure whats worse him pulling it out, or you knowing the size of his d!ck.
 06-21-2013, 07:59 PM         #57
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ARM said:
Thank God I listened to people on BX and didn't base my purchase around my own personal preference or opinion or else I would've bought the X1.


[pic - click to view]

yet you still here posting in all the threads too
 4 years ago '12        #58
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Tha Problum said:
yet you still here posting in all the threads too
What're you tryin to say.
 4 years ago '11        #59
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dee Grande said:
why would anybody support Microsoft's DRM? Aside from MS fooling you into thinking it's necessary to give you family sharing?


What benefit do you get from having to check in every 24 hours?

What benefit do you get from only being able to sell your games at "participating retailers"?

What benefit do you get from needing somebody on your friends list for 30 days before you can give them a disc (which you can't get back)?
All of this is so the games go on sale quicker. You think Microsoft r*pes consumers more than Gamestop? Gamestops been raping gamers since the Super Nintendo when that sh*t was called Electronics Boutique. Still in business after all these years of shafting gamers. Yall wanna get rid of the DRM policies so you can keep trading in your games at Gamestop?? By the time you see ppl on Craigslist selling USED games for $40, Steam has it for $40 brand new.

Damn Sony fan boys are some paranoid fear mongers for real.

Technologys advancing and Microsoft is pushing for a digital age where gamers can do more with their games with less hassle and Sony fanboys go into a paranoid fit

I see Steam sales and wonder "damn why cant it be like that for Xbox?" but of course, all the paranoid people come out of the woodwork and ruin it with their distorted perspectives and logic.. Kind of like trying to save a wild animal from drowning but it wont let you cause it doesnt know any better.

Its like seeing an old person watch 480p TV shows on a 1080p TV. You go up and say "hey let me adjust the quality of the show so you can see it in better quality" and the old person goes into a senile fit cause they dont know youre trying to help them.

The 24 hour check thing was the only thing MS shouldve changed, other than that, everything was great.

Sony fanboys said ppl who were buying an Xbox One before they changed their policies were brainwashed yet, its Sony fanboys who hear something another pro-Sony person says and spreads it like the flu without even dissecting the comment or really thinking about weighing the pros and cons.

Technology: Get with it or gtfo the way


Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 06-21-2013 at 08:09 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #60
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 4277 4277
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
All of this is so the games go on sale quicker. You think Microsoft r*pes consumers more than Gamestop? Gamestops been raping gamers since the Super Nintendo when that sh*t was called Electronics Boutique. Still in business after all these years of shafting gamers. Yall wanna get rid of the DRM policies so you can keep trading in your games at Gamestop?? By the time you see ppl on Craigslist selling USED games for $40, Steam has it for $40 brand new.

Damn Sony fan boys are some paranoid fear mongers for real.

Technologys advancing and Microsoft is pushing for a digital age where gamers can do more with their games with less hassle and Sony fanboys go into a paranoid fit

I see Steam sales and wonder "damn why cant it be like that for Xbox?" but of course, all the paranoid people come out of the woodwork and ruin it with their distorted perspectives and logic.. Kind of like trying to save a wild animal from drowning but it wont let you cause it doesnt know any better.

Its like seeing an old person watch 480p TV shows on a 1080p TV. You go up and say "hey let me adjust the quality of the show so you can see it in better quality" and the old person goes into a senile fit cause they dont know youre trying to help them.

The 24 hour check thing was the only thing MS shouldve changed, other than that, everything was great.

Sony fanboys said ppl who were buying an Xbox One before they changed their policies were brainwashed yet, its Sony fanboys who hear something another pro-Sony person says and spreads it like the flu without even dissecting the comment or really thinking about weighing the pros and cons.

Technology: Get with it or gtfo the way
It's obvious that the XBOX is your first introduction to the world of Microsoft. If you knew how they got down you wouldn't be so naive to believe all of the above that you typed.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy