Danny Green partying with Miami Heat after Championship (pics)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #61
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
 Yung Chance said:
Drake in the cut that's a scary sight
 4 years ago '06        #62
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$796 | Props total: 354 354
LeBron gotta pay that man for shooting like sh*t game 7
 4 years ago '05        #63
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
This thread is FILLED with the softest, life is ' just one big joke' losing is fine'' a.ss niccas I have ever seen in my life. You can tell there aren't a lot of people that actually competed for anything in life........either that......or don't care if they win or lose........Cause they are ' living that life' fu*kery.

You don't party.....its that simple. Said the same exact sh*t for Kronk. How can you fix your mind to get all cleaned up......and possibly want to be entertained.........drinking......and looking for hoes?

I played individual sports...... simple recreational sh*t.......nothing to boast about......and when I would lose in Finals and what not......I wouldn't want to chat with my opponent.......smile and act like it was no big deal. I would go home and be down and messed up mentally all day....maybe 2. Its called PRIDE......some have it some don't. Then again.....I have more pride and refuse to lose mentality than ALL of these fu*kheads COMBINED that seem to think losing an NBA FINAL.......is no big deal..........as if it is guaranteed 5-10 more times.

You think Duncan and Parker are out there at a club? it always has to be 'those types' that cant keep they a.ss out a fu*king club.....as if life revolves around a club full of Groupies. fu*king Battier WON and went to Denny's......see the difference?????

I could become a Sports psychologist and teach folks how to conduct themselves in certain settings. The Clubs at all cost is a Ghetto mentality......its that simple.

1-19 in the last two games???? His a.ss should have been in the gym that night!!!!!

Got dam, I HATE softies with a WEAK a.ss mentality. Toughen up, kids

Last edited by FlamboyantOne; 06-21-2013 at 04:55 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #64
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 Mr Kush said:
You already know Manu was probably there.. He probably threw the party
ya with the money the heat paid him to throw those games because u have to be trying to be that bad to play as bad as he did haha
 4 years ago '09        #65
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
 EnlightenMe said:
there are just some things you don't do in life. partying and club hopping after you lose the biggest game in your career is one of those things. and you especially don't do it with the team that took the trophy from you
 06-21-2013, 04:57 PM         #66
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
This thread is FILLED with the softest, life is ' just one big joke' losing is fine'' a.ss niccas I have ever seen in my life. You can tell there aren't a lot of people that actually competed for anything in life........either that......or don't care if they win or lose........Cause they are ' living that life' fu*kery.

You don't party.....its that simple. Said the same exact sh*t for Kronk. How can you fix your mind to get all cleaned up......and possibly want to be entertained.........drinking......and looking for hoes?

I played individual sports...... simple recreational sh*t.......nothing to boast about......and when I would lose in Finals and what not......I wouldn't want to chat with my opponent.......smile and act like it was no big deal. I would go home and be down and messed up mentally all day....maybe 2. Its called PRIDE......some have it some don't. Then again.....I have more pride and refuse to lose mentality than ALL of these fu*kheads COMBINED that seem to think losing an NBA FINAL.......is no big deal..........as if it is guaranteed 5-10 more times.

You think Duncan and Parker are out there at a club? it always has to be 'those types' that cant keep they a.ss out a fu*king club.....as if life revolves around a club full of Groupies. fu*king Battier WON and went to Denny's......see the difference?????

I could become a Sports psychologist and teach folks how to conduct themselves in certain settings. The Clubs at all cost is a Ghetto mentality......its that simple.

1-19 in the last two games???? His a.ss should have been in the gym that night!!!!!

Got dam, I HATE softies with a WEAK a.ss mentality. Toughen up, kids
good for you, you pretentious a.ss n*gga. how long will you cling to your past? you destination is death. have fun until then.
 4 years ago '04        #67
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
Drake lookin for Bosh
 4 years ago '05        #68
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous B said:
good for you, you pretentious a.ss n*gga. how long will you cling to your past? you destination is death. have fun until then.
Who in the Bluest of Blue fu*ks is you, potna?

You prolly one of them corny a.ss groupies that just happen to be posted up where Bron's VIP section was........ol.....'im in the house, Im part of the action, Im in the mix' a.ss lame
 4 years ago '07        #69
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
bi*ch a.ss drake in the background .. lol
 06-21-2013, 05:00 PM         #70
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Who in the Bluest of Blue fu*ks is you, potna?

You prolly one of them corny a.ss groupies that just happen to be posted up where Bron's VIP section was........ol.....'im in the house, Im part of the action, Im in the mix' a.ss lame
way to sidestep the issue bruh
 4 years ago '05        #71
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 FlamboyantOne said:
after you just lost the NBA Finals??

fu*k NO

The fu*k is there to celebrate or party over? What the fu*k you wanna listen to music for and see random bi*ches for???? You were a HUGE part in your team losing.....you have NOTHING to Celebrate......go the fu*k home and hide, brah
This.

You wouldnt have seen Timothy in that bi*ch
 4 years ago '11        #72
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
danny green is a clown

it's not about "hanging with lebron"

it's about how pathetic and embarrassing he played in game 6/7

I am shocked he even had the balls to go to the club after being considered a finals M.V.P to dropping out of the race completely
 4 years ago '05        #73
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous B said:
way to sidestep the issue bruh
which is what?

I just wrote a whole damn book trying to discipline the soft, its all good, retards that is cosigning green. I mean....what the fu*k was he thinking.....when he was back at his hotel.....and was like.....fu*k this.....I want to see if them clubs is poppin? I was just a HUGE part in letting my team down the past two games......but fu*k it......lets go to some groupie hot spot, pop bottles, and listen to some 2 CHAAAINNNNNNZZZZZ and other retarded sh*t
 06-21-2013, 05:09 PM         #74
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
which is what?

I just wrote a whole damn book trying to discipline the soft, its all good, retards that is cosigning green. I mean....what the fu*k was he thinking.....when he was back at his hotel.....and was like.....fu*k this.....I want to see if them clubs is poppin? I was just a HUGE part in letting my team down the past two games......but fu*k it......lets go to some groupie hot spot, pop bottles, and listen to some 2 CHAAAINNNNNNZZZZZ and other retarded sh*t
who are you to judge how another man deals with a loss? you feel like its more productive to isolate yourself and remain miserable in a hotel room? fine. but dont act like everyone needs to conform to your ideals.
 4 years ago '09        #75
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
 Infamous B said:
who are you to judge how another man deals with a loss? you feel like its more productive to isolate yourself and remain miserable in a hotel room? fine. but dont act like everyone needs to conform to your ideals.
he doesnt need to be isolated, crying alone in his room etc, BUT PARTYING?
you party to celebrate. What the hell does he have to celebrate about? If he was stopping by to congratulate lebron, cool. But if I see my teammate partying after losing a game ending season, a fu*king championship game for that matter, I would be heated.
 4 years ago '04        #76
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1752 1752
"If you can't beat em ... join em."
 06-21-2013, 05:17 PM         #77
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wettems35 said:
he doesnt need to be isolated, crying alone in his room etc, BUT PARTYING?
you party to celebrate. What the hell does he have to celebrate about? If he was stopping by to congratulate lebron, cool. But if I see my teammate partying after losing a game ending season, a fu*king championship game for that matter, I would be heated.
most people "party" (drink/do drugs) when things are going really well, or really bad.
 4 years ago '05        #78
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous B said:
Its common sense. Its speaks volumes on your mentality.......core values.......upbringing.......and intelligence.

Like I said.....I cant even PHATHOM how that would even be an option. Even debating it equates to a huge L. Like I said......the lust of clubs is a self esteem issue.....and reaks of hood mentalities that know no better. Look at clown a.ss JR Smith.......who most likely cost his team a chance vs Indiana......because he thought it was a cool idea to go clubbing DURING the series...... See how that played out......?

Im not even NEAR a Spurs fan......but this is just a smack in the face to his whole team that went to war with him for 7 games, and head their heart gutted. Go ask Duncan and Parker if it was no big deal.......you know, someone relevant.

Again....WHAT WAS HE CELEBRATING????? Was he looking to get drunk? Get some a.ss? Dance the night away? It means you have no heart.....and I don't think he does.....cause he looked shook as fu*k the last two games.....

Have pride in yourself and your craft. Don't be THAT GUY that fu*ks up your rep for years
 06-21-2013, 05:19 PM         #79
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and ultimately its just a game. people analyze it in such detail that its easy to forget. but sports is entertainment. u guys act like its MLK chilling with some KKK's.
 06-21-2013, 05:23 PM         #80
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Its common sense. Its speaks volumes on your mentality.......core values.......upbringing.......and intelligence.

Like I said.....I cant even PHATHOM how that would even be an option. Even debating it equates to a huge L. Like I said......the lust of clubs is a self esteem issue.....and reaks of hood mentalities that know no better. Look at clown a.ss JR Smith.......who most likely cost his team a chance vs Indiana......because he thought it was a cool idea to go clubbing DURING the series...... See how that played out......?

Im not even NEAR a Spurs fan......but this is just a smack in the face to his whole team that went to war with him for 7 games, and head their heart gutted. Go ask Duncan and Parker if it was no big deal.......you know, someone relevant.

Again....WHAT WAS HE CELEBRATING????? Was he looking to get drunk? Get some a.ss? Dance the night away? It means you have no heart.....and I don't think he does.....cause he looked shook as fu*k the last two games.....

Have pride in yourself and your craft. Don't be THAT GUY that fu*ks up your rep for years
pride feeds the ego. humility is of God.

if you want to judge people whose shoes you havent walked in then fine. I doubt I could convince you to adopt a deeper perspective.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago