Tim Duncan a wreck in press conference after ‘haunting’ Game 7 loss (Video)

most viewed right now
 90
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #21
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
fu*ked up to see a legend go out like that but fu*k it, Lebron got his revenge
 4 years ago '11        #22
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 4 years ago '07        #23
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
dude lebron is the best player to ever play. of course miami still won. put lebron with duncan and parker and u have a sweep. guarenteed. bosh had 0 points that game. wade played ok. bron doubled wade.

bron is the goat. if u cant see it by now shoot yourself. he is better than mj. he is better than kobe. HE IS THE fu*kING BEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN. every time i see this guy shoot im like "wow". i cant even help it. i dont even like miami but bron is the best player i have ever freaking seen. and call it d!ck sucking, but thats the only player i have ever d!ck suckedcause he is just that damn good. bron deserves it. point blank.
 4 years ago '07        #24
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
I feel for this dude. He played his heart out. Unfortunately he will probably never get another ring. Best PF ever though.
 4 years ago '04        #25
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335



That's how I felt after they had beat the Pistons in '05 ... Oh well ...
 4 years ago '04        #26
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,684 | Props total: 11345 11345
 4 years ago '04        #27
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
I wouldnt want to be in his way throughout this offseason, he might fu*k around and snap on somebody.
 4 years ago '06        #28
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
He should've gone out that night and found himself a couple of latina honeys from the 305....
 06-21-2013, 04:13 PM         #29
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
dude lebron is the best player to ever play. of course miami still won. put lebron with duncan and parker and u have a sweep. guarenteed. bosh had 0 points that game. wade played ok. bron doubled wade.

bron is the goat. if u cant see it by now shoot yourself. he is better than mj. he is better than kobe. HE IS THE fu*kING BEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN. every time i see this guy shoot im like "wow". i cant even help it. i dont even like miami but bron is the best player i have ever freaking seen. and call it d!ck sucking, but thats the only player i have ever d!ck sucked cause he is just that damn good. bron deserves it. point blank.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '09        #30
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,079 | Props total: 8849 8849
 4 years ago '08        #31
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,770 | Props total: 9019 9019
Sad stuff
 4 years ago '04        #32
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Xyrax said:
I love the way Danny Green had the best shooting from downtown in history for the finals, and Timmy played his a.ss off, and Diaw, Parker and Gary Neal hit some ridiculous lucky three pointers at times, and The Heat were unable to ever lead the series, and San Antonio had one of the biggest blowout wins of all Finals history, and had a 5 point lead with like 30 seconds left to win it all in Game 6, and how they were wheeling the trophy out thinking San Antonio was about to win...


AND MIAMI STILL fu*kING WON bi*ch! BET THAT sh*t STINGS.



[pic - click to view]

The sh*t that makes your soul burn slow.
 06-21-2013, 06:57 PM         #33
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Lebron was the best ever he would have been doing it in Cleveland. Instead he needed Wade's team, bosh and pampering from the league. He wins on a stacked team but not on his own.
 4 years ago '04        #34
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
dude lebron is the best player to ever play. of course miami still won. put lebron with duncan and parker and u have a sweep. guarenteed. bosh had 0 points that game. wade played ok. bron doubled wade.

bron is the goat. if u cant see it by now shoot yourself. he is better than mj. he is better than kobe. HE IS THE fu*kING BEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN. every time i see this guy shoot im like "wow". i cant even help it. i dont even like miami but bron is the best player i have ever freaking seen. and call it d!ck sucking, but thats the only player i have ever d!ck sucked cause he is just that damn good. bron deserves it. point blank.
You must be 15 then. He's great, but he's not the best ever.
 4 years ago '11        #35
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
He gonna cry in the car
 4 years ago '04        #36
thcnme 
space
avatar space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
dude lebron is the best player to ever play. of course miami still won. put lebron with duncan and parker and u have a sweep. guarenteed. bosh had 0 points that game. wade played ok. bron doubled wade.

bron is the goat. if u cant see it by now shoot yourself. he is better than mj. he is better than kobe. HE IS THE fu*kING BEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN. every time i see this guy shoot im like "wow". i cant even help it. i dont even like miami but bron is the best player i have ever freaking seen. and call it d!ck sucking, but thats the only player i have ever d!ck sucked cause he is just that damn good. bron deserves it. point blank.
 4 years ago '11        #37
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 4267 4267
 palogee said:
If Lebron was the best ever he would have been doing it in Cleveland. Instead he needed Wade's team, bosh and pampering from the league. He wins on a stacked team but not on his own.
So you're discrediting Lebron because he needed a good team to win in a team-based sport. WOOOOOW...
 4 years ago '05        #38
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 Xyrax said:
I love the way Danny Green had the best shooting from downtown in history for the finals, and Timmy played his a.ss off, and Diaw, Parker and Gary Neal hit some ridiculous lucky three pointers at times, and The Heat were unable to ever lead the series, and San Antonio had one of the biggest blowout wins of all Finals history, and had a 5 point lead with like 30 seconds left to win it all in Game 6, and how they were wheeling the trophy out thinking San Antonio was about to win...


AND MIAMI STILL fu*kING WON bi*ch! BET THAT sh*t STINGS.



[pic - click to view]

green was like 1-19 in the last 2 games bruh. it all evened out.

battier's scrub a.ss was missing everything throughout the playoffs and then magically can't miss in game 7. it is what it is. heat stans should be kissing spoelstra's a.ss for putting battier back in the rotation.
 06-21-2013, 08:05 PM         #39
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel sorry for him

Team let him down
 4 years ago '09        #40
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,079 | Props total: 8849 8849
 dblockallday said:
green was like 1-19 in the last 2 games bruh. it all evened out.

battier's scrub a.ss was missing everything throughout the playoffs and then magically can't miss in game 7.
it is what it is. heat stans should be kissing spoelstra's a.ss for putting battier back in the rotation.
Yeah it proves how fixed the NBA really is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy