Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
Rest in peace
 4 years ago '04        #62
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
Jeff Jarrett taking all the rappers out

[pic - click to view]

RIP though

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #63
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
A rapper waiting to emerge....is submerged instead. Idk what kinda rapper dude was, but i hope he wasnt the gangsta type. If u gon talk thug sh*t, and this goes for anyone, please please please choose ur location wisely. U can b in tuff areas talkin bout how u body n*ggas and will never get tried. Dont rap bout how u will k!ll a n*gga instantly if u a city where n*ggas REALLY ARE k!llin n*ggas instantly. Talk ur gangsta sh*t in montana or utah or north dekota. not in places like chicago, philly, cali etc. Unless u KNO FOR A FACT that ur safe. Rip to him tho.
 4 years ago '12        #64
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 datVAkid said:
WTF r u talking about? The n*gga wrote music and worked with known artist??? how the fu*k is that street sh*t??? And if you aint know it but hip hop is the streets, thats where it came from, the streets, and thats what its for, the streets... And you even said you never heard of dude tell he died so how the fu*k you know if he was "just street" and not "hip hop"... cant you be both... and motherfu*ka you dont know who i am or what i buy into so anything the dumb one, which means you lack the ability to speak, i believe you meant to say ignorant, is you...
I c it like this... Yea hiphop started n the streets, but is all beef and hiphop connected?? No. Drug deals gone wrong, murder over street rivals etc Is NOT hiphop even tho it involved rappers. Look at ja and 50s past beef....NOTHING to do with songs. It was STREET sh*t. All SONG beefs get/got resolved. Thats like sayin if two doctors have beef and one shoots the other, u think the hospitals gonna say "oh, the beef was medical" all cuz they both were docs? Thats y hiphop is fu*ked up now. Anytime a rapper gets n trouble they bring hiphop into it. Jojo and keef beef were GANG RELATED. But yet hiphop is blamed for it. When the media gets a hold of it, they say its hiphop, and that affects EVERYONE in the genre, thats y rap gets a bad name.
 4 years ago '12        #65
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 koolbrutha said:
Nobody knows or even gives a fu*k about this guy,no offense.
Lmao wow. But sad to say, ur right. The average rap listener wont be able to identify him. They didnt even care when ya boy dolla got k!lled n cali....and he had a huge hit wit T pain. I think people were more shocked about it happening...with this dude, sadly, no fu*ks will b givin, cuz what has he given us to give a fu*k about?? Ugh, no offense as well. RIP to him
 4 years ago '12        #66
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Keef next
Highly doubt it.... U rarely see the lead guy getting k!lled. Pawns r the first peices off the board. Can u honestly see a thread saying rick ross k!lled??? TI k!lled?? jeezy k!lled?? Gucci k!lled?? Eminem k!lled?? Jay z k!lled??? Lil wayne k!lled??? If anyone in gbe/otf gets k!lled, it wont b keef anytime soon. It will b some 3rd party affiliate. When TI car got shot shot up, who died? I guesss its the way of the universe. But nah, u never even hear of keef gettin beat up, robbed, shot at, slapped, etc etc etc. Outta all the rappers out, i think he REALLY has hitters. Look at their vitcim to suspect ratio. Gbe dont take as many losses as they give. Anytime they take a loss, is if they go to jail for guns/probation/ felony possession/ beatin up a bi*ch. Lol tadoe got robbed i think tho. They say keef and dead cuz he dont b on the block...well go to his shows. n*ggas say they got shooters everywhere, but all their shooters got the same area code as them!!!

Keef aint goin nowhere no time soon. n*ggas see the devil in fredo eyes and about face. LOL u never hear n*ggas goin at fredo for real tho. I think n*ggas see him like they see gucci: diss the fu*k outta flocka, but say gucci is cool and keep him out of it.
 4 years ago '10        #67
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13237 13237
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I c it like this... Yea hiphop started n the streets, but is all beef and hiphop connected?? No. Drug deals gone wrong, murder over street rivals etc Is NOT hiphop even tho it involved rappers. Look at ja and 50s past beef....NOTHING to do with songs. It was STREET sh*t. All SONG beefs get/got resolved. Thats like sayin if two doctors have beef and one shoots the other, u think the hospitals gonna say "oh, the beef was medical" all cuz they both were docs? Thats y hiphop is fu*ked up now. Anytime a rapper gets n trouble they bring hiphop into it. Jojo and keef beef were GANG RELATED. But yet hiphop is blamed for it. When the media gets a hold of it, they say its hiphop, and that affects EVERYONE in the genre, thats y rap gets a bad name.
well said i spent like an hour tryna explain this to the n*gga
 4 years ago '08        #68
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 the407problem said:
all these wack commercial and commercial sounding rappers need to be purged for ruining the culture i grew up on. for turning it from a music meant to uplift those in poverty to non-sense about girls twerking and so-called "swag" when they all wear the same drag-queen looking crap
That not gonna happen unless money becomes obsolete...

Money is the root of all evil unless you overcome it make it your secondary...
 4 years ago '04        #69
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 majestic75 said:
I need to stop sitting on my computer chair in my draws. It smells horrible.
 4 years ago '06        #70
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga wtf are u talking about... hip hop started as the newspaper of the streets, hip hop started because in the streets, urban youth was getting fu*ked over by police, government and society so that was our escape... and beef is a MAJOR part of hip hop, Tupac and Biggie, Ice Cube & Eazy E, 50 & Ja, Common and NWA... Beef was the back bone of hip hop and who cares if it was fully connected to hip hop, beef was in the street and hip hop reports whats happening in the streets... but these young dumb fu*ks fu*ked up the game and instead of reporting they started promoting because the white man saw there was money in beef and started using it to their advantages and started treating rappers like dogs in a dog f!ght
 4 years ago '06        #71
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 trill jackson said:
well said i spent like an hour tryna explain this to the n*gga
no you didn't....
you was trying to argue that this was some random a.ss no name bedroom rapper, this n*gga didnt say sh*t you said so gtfo with that bullsh*t fu*k boy
 4 years ago '10        #72
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13237 13237
 datVAkid said:
no you didn't....
you was trying to argue that this was some random a.ss no name bedroom rapper, this n*gga didnt say sh*t you said so gtfo with that bullsh*t fu*k boy
i said everything he said you brainless bastard
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc