Emerging Rapper Jimme Wallstreet Shot and Killed Today in Philadelphia

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
doubletrouble™ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 Carlton Black said:

The song ain't bad at all
 4 years ago '04        #42
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 norcal925 said:
death comes in 3s

RIP
Yessssir.

If you look at his Instagram you'll notice (the last 3 pics he put up):

*2 days ago he says 'RIP' to James Gandolfini (dude from Soprano's).
*Next (same day) he post a picture of himself with a caption "I'm the one that has to die when it's my time - let me live the way I want to".
*Next day/picture him sayin' RIP to Lil Snupe.

then next thing you know his candle got blew too. s'crazy. eerie even.
 4 years ago '04        #43
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
 majestic75 said:
I need to stop sitting on my computer chair in my draws. It smells horrible.
awww man...I'm in tears up in here!
 06-21-2013, 08:22 PM         #44
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
I need to stop sitting on my computer chair in my draws. It smells horrible.
somehow appropriate
 4 years ago '04        #45
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 17362 17362
this sh*t happened like 3 blocks from me wtf
 4 years ago '04        #46
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 17362 17362
 majestic75 said:
I need to stop sitting on my computer chair in my draws. It smells horrible.
fu*kin dead
 4 years ago '08        #47
thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
avatar space
space
$3,599 | Props total: 6134 6134

[video - click to view]


R.I.P. playboy.....


Last edited by thetfd; 06-22-2013 at 01:01 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #48
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Stillhyphy said:
he was making music and was most likely known in his city, so maybe a no name to you. he was aspiring to become as big as meek

thats some wild sh*t tho, i wonder whats goin down in Philly and Louisiana right now
them choppas commin out tonight
sh*t hot as hell in tha D well at least on my side.
sh*t i just got drawn on yesterday pus*ys scared of an aswooping tho. this gon be one hot summer everywhere seems like it. somebody test the water.
 4 years ago '05        #49
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
all these wack commercial and commercial sounding rappers need to be purged for ruining the culture i grew up on. for turning it from a music meant to uplift those in poverty to non-sense about girls twerking and so-called "swag" when they all wear the same drag-queen looking crap
 4 years ago '06        #50
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 trill jackson said:
i wish they stop connecting the names of no name murder victims to hip hop. big difference between aspiring artist and real artists. it's like connecting a kid who gets shot playing basketball to the nba. r.i.p tho i'm just sayin
umm... these people were actually in the industry dumb a.ss... they had cosigns and support from top industry artist wallstreet (50 Cent & Gunit) & lil snupe (meek millz & maybach music)... stop hating on n*ggaz when they dead bi*ch
 4 years ago '05        #51
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 976 976
jimmie who?

R.I.P tho

wtf is going on,first Lil Snupe and now this philly n*gga.
 4 years ago '10        #52
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13236 13236
 datVAkid said:
umm... these people were actually in the industry dumb a.ss... they had cosigns and support from top industry artist wallstreet (50 Cent & Gunit) & lil snupe (meek millz & maybach music)... stop hating on n*ggaz when they dead bi*ch
and the 1st thing the guy directly after you says is jimmie who? ha my point exactly ya d!ck lovin f*ggot
 4 years ago '04        #53
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 thetfd said:


R.I.P. playboy.....
God bless whoever made this video.... I mean HIM. God bless HIM.

 4 years ago '06        #54
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 trill jackson said:
and the 1st thing the guy directly after you says is jimmie who? ha my point exactly ya d!ck lovin f*ggot
who the fu*k is that dude... so just because one random poster never heard of him then the n*gga is a no name... okay...
the n*gga wrote and work for hip hop artists and was 50 cents protege, how the fu*k is he not connected to hip hop bi*ch???
so what was your point? u have a over homo imagination???
 4 years ago '10        #55
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13236 13236
 datVAkid said:
who the fu*k is that dude... so just because one random poster never heard of him then the n*gga is a no name... okay...
the n*gga wrote and work for hip hop artists and was 50 cents protege, how the fu*k is he not connected to hip hop bi*ch???
so what was your point? u have a over homo imagination???
i never heard of the dude before this thread and i seriously doubt most of the people here didn't either. hip hop sh*t is hip hop sh*t, street sh*t is street sh*t don't get that sh*t fu*ked up. the media tries to demonize hip hop and f*ggots like you buy into that dumb sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #56
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 trill jackson said:
i never heard of the dude before this thread and i seriously doubt most of the people here didn't either. hip hop sh*t is hip hop sh*t, street sh*t is street sh*t don't get that sh*t fu*ked up. the media tries to demonize hip hop and f*ggots like you buy into that dumb sh*t
WTF r u talking about? The n*gga wrote music and worked with known artist??? how the fu*k is that street sh*t??? And if you aint know it but hip hop is the streets, thats where it came from, the streets, and thats what its for, the streets... And you even said you never heard of dude tell he died so how the fu*k you know if he was "just street" and not "hip hop"... cant you be both... and motherfu*ka you dont know who i am or what i buy into so anything the dumb one, which means you lack the ability to speak, i believe you meant to say ignorant, is you...
 4 years ago '10        #57
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13236 13236
 datVAkid said:
WTF r u talking about? The n*gga wrote music and worked with known artist??? how the fu*k is that street sh*t??? And if you aint know it but hip hop is the streets, thats where it came from, the streets, and thats what its for, the streets... And you even said you never heard of dude tell he died so how the fu*k you know if he was "just street" and not "hip hop"... cant you be both... and motherfu*ka you dont know who i am or what i buy into so anything the dumb one, which means you lack the ability to speak, i believe you meant to say ignorant, is you...
you already know how the media do. when chris brown fu*ks up they call him a fu*kin rapper why you get sucked into that dumb sh*t. r.i.p to the kid but he was just one of millions of kids tryna get on. who gives a fu*k if he was affiliated with so and sos most hip hop fans had no idea who jimmy wallstreet was
 4 years ago '06        #58
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 trill jackson said:
you already know how the media do. when chris brown fu*ks up they call him a fu*kin rapper why you get sucked into that dumb sh*t. r.i.p to the kid but he was just one of millions of kids tryna get on. who gives a fu*k if he was affiliated with so and sos most hip hop fans had no idea who jimmy wallstreet was
????
so just because the media in the past fu*ked up with chris brown
and you dont know him
he losses all his credibility and the production deal he signed with DJ Cannon means nothing to him being hip hop
and the work he did under 50 and gunit, a hip hop group, has nothing to do with hip hop
the twin tower mixtape i use to jam to has nothing to do with hip hop
And the multiple tracks he got with Bennie seagal has nothing to do with hip hop...
he is just a street cat
just a kid like the million other kids in they bedroom recording... even though he been in meeting rooms with top record execs, was part of a major hip hop crew, recorded wrote and performed with big name hip hop artist, but i forgot, there are millions of kids out there just the same so he is just a street kid...

fu*k out of here n*gga, u just talking sh*t
 4 years ago '10        #59
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13236 13236
 datVAkid said:
????
so just because the media in the past fu*ked up with chris brown
and you dont know him
he losses all his credibility and the production deal he signed with DJ Cannon means nothing to him being hip hop
and the work he did under 50 and gunit, a hip hop group, has nothing to do with hip hop
the twin tower mixtape i use to jam to has nothing to do with hip hop
And the multiple tracks he got with Bennie seagal has nothing to do with hip hop...
he is just a street cat
just a kid like the million other kids in they bedroom recording... even though he been in meeting rooms with top record execs, was part of a major hip hop crew, recorded wrote and performed with big name hip hop artist, but i forgot, there are millions of kids out there just the same so he is just a street kid...

fu*k out of here n*gga, u just talking sh*t
you're exactly right. matter fact he's my favorite rapper i have all of his albums
 06-22-2013, 09:07 AM         #60
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said allhiphop
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy