Jun 20 - 8 Foods We Eat In The U.S. That Are Banned In Other Countries

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '04        #141
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 j-dub82 said:
I just finished reading through that thread and you posted mad knowledge . I'ma definitely look more into iodine. I've cleaned up my diet a good deal this year so far...no more HFCS, fried foods, foods from GMO sources, foods with preservatives, partially hydrogenated oils, and dairy. I eat mostly fruits, veggies, and whole foods that I mostly make from scratch. I'm also hitting the gym/exercising regularly. It's a gradual process switching but I feel so much more better so far. I even had a chronic knee pain that developed late last year somehow and went away a month after I started eating clean.

My gf takes some damn prenatal pills prescribed to her by her doctor because her iron is supposedly low and has had a couple fibroids removed recently, yet is still showing symptoms of each and continues to trust her doctor. Something is always wrong with her and when I tell her she needs to clean up her diet, she thinks I don't know what I'm talking about. Some people will never learn until it's too late
Good sh*t man. That's awesome that you disciplined yourself like that. It really makes all the difference in the world. Check out this site .

It has a lot of good resources for super foods and information about nutrition's effects on the body.
 4 years ago '08        #142
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Good sh*t man. That's awesome that you disciplined yourself like that. It really makes all the difference in the world. Check out this site .

It has a lot of good resources for super foods and information about nutrition's effects on the body.
propped for the link
 4 years ago '13        #143
R0ZAY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1465 1465
damn sh*t crazy
 06-29-2013, 02:32 PM         #144
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob321 said:
Guess what though????

n*gga I DON'T GIVE A fu*k!!!, I'm eating whatever i'm going to eat, we all gonna die someday anyway.
exactly

SchmoMoney said:
There went my whole diet
I know I love arsenic chicken and bright flavorful cereals
 06-29-2013, 03:04 PM         #145
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Organic = the same stuff just marked up prices

yall are suckers falling into the hype
 4 years ago '12        #146
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16917 16917
 j-dub82 said:
I just finished reading through that thread and you posted mad knowledge . I'ma definitely look more into iodine. I've cleaned up my diet a good deal this year so far...no more HFCS, fried foods, foods from GMO sources, foods with preservatives, partially hydrogenated oils, and dairy. I eat mostly fruits, veggies, and whole foods that I mostly make from scratch. I'm also hitting the gym/exercising regularly. It's a gradual process switching but I feel so much more better so far. I even had a chronic knee pain that developed late last year somehow and went away a month after I started eating clean.

My gf takes some damn prenatal pills prescribed to her by her doctor because her iron is supposedly low and has had a couple fibroids removed recently, yet is still showing symptoms of each and continues to trust her doctor. Something is always wrong with her and when I tell her she needs to clean up her diet, she thinks I don't know what I'm talking about. Some people will never learn until it's too late
Thanks alot fam. Jus tell her to get her supplement game up at vitamin shoppe...yall can literally go spend 20 bucks at vitamin shoppe and get enough sh*t to where you'll see a change in how you're feeling.

Congrats on the little one coming to fam, I hope y'all have a healthy birth and a beautiful bouncing little boy/girl.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago