Jun 20 - 8 Foods We Eat In The U.S. That Are Banned In Other Countries

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #101
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,315 | Props total: 4742 4742
 Aesop730 said:
Wasn't even looking for this and it popped up while I was searching for something else. Even if it isn't organic, it goes to show you don't have to feed your family on hot and readys and sixty cent burgers ...

[pic - click to view]

What about free food? My company always orders the worst kind of junk foods for meetings and the restaurants me and the vendors we work with always take us out to restaurant with the worst selections in terms of "healthy" choices.

$Free.99 >>>

4 years ago '05        #102
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 cankstoochie said:
if this is true, why arae they still being added to food for us to consume? its like they want us to die.
Ding ding ding.

People think I'm crazy, or a conspiracy theorist if I tell them the powers that be want to decrease the world's population by 95%.

You don't even need a tinfoil hat anymore. The info is right there for anyone to read.
 4 years ago '04        #103
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 NotInThisTown said:
Wait so even milk is not safe any more? I'm reading this thread as I sit here with my full glass of soy milk, will I die from this? Geeez, and here was I wanting to get healthier, so will I have to get water from a clean lake?
Soy is one of the most predominent GMO crops in the US. Right behind corn. I won't drink soy milk at all. Best bet is to get organic 2%. Lasts longer than regular milk and doesn't have all the growth hormone that a lot of regular milk does.

antoniob321 said:
And besides who would wanna live longer? That sh*t is miserable seeing them old folks just sit there and don't do sh*t.
Unless you're Hugh Hef! That dude is living it up. See if you don't eat sh*t food all your life, you could be bangin blondies well into your 70s

Mr Connoisseur said:
dont buy your food from Walmart, Target, Piggly-Wiggly or any of the major stores and dont buy the cheap a.ss "food" from the big companies. no human should ever consume a Banquet barnd $ 0.99 tv dinner, but people do because they`re a fu*king dollar.

if you care you should shop at farmers markets, and pay the extra for locally grown and made food.
Same goes for pretty much anything on the interior isles of the super market. It's all processed crap that is more chemicals than actual food. Best bet is to stay around the outside. Hit the produce, deli, bakery, etc. Skip all the Kellogs, Betty Crocker, etc bullsh*t.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-21-2013 at 03:00 PM..
 06-21-2013, 03:03 PM         #104
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
No, soy milk isn't bad, but it isn't great. You don't want to drink soy every single day.

Also, if you're a man, soy is bad for you because it promotes estrogen production. It's great for females though
What about Almond Milk?
 06-21-2013, 03:05 PM         #105
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Soy is one of the most predominent GMO crops in the US. Right behind corn. I won't drink soy milk at all. Best bet is to get organic 2%. Lasts longer than regular milk and doesn't have all the growth hormone that a lot of regular milk does.

Unless you're Hugh Hef! That dude is living it up. See if you don't eat sh*t food all your life, you could be bangin blondies well into your 70s

Same goes for pretty much anything on the interior isles of the super market. It's all processed crap that is more chemicals than actual food. Best bet is to stay around the outside. Hit the produce, deli, bakery, etc. Skip all the Kellogs, Betty Crocker, etc bullsh*t.
Food For Less is great, I always shop there to get vegetables, or Mexican stores.
 4 years ago '11        #106
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Southwick said:
Nothing but truth.

Thedurianking has a whole YouTube playlist of people curing themselves from MS and other diseases.

Matter of fact.

Good looking out on the videos ^^^^ I already know about Dr. Caldwell b/c I seen a video of him talking about alkalinizing the body & how the regular water we drink is already fu*ked up.
 4 years ago '04        #107
henz0 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
Yo wtf are we supposed to eat and where the f*ck we supposed to shop at ?
 4 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 henz0 said:
eat real food. None of these pop tarts, tv dinner, hot pockets bullsh*t. Eat fruit, vegetables, meat, etc.

And you can shop at the regular stores. Just read the labels first. And don't ever, ever, EVER in yo life, buy fruit with a produce code that starts with 8

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-21-2013 at 03:37 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #109
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
 pnoi89 said:
I've seen the knowledge you've presented to us from many posts on this site. Any insight on increasing the rate of growth for nerve fibers between my blind eye (damaged from glaucoma) to my brain? From my ophthalmologist's explanation, I'm completely healthy at this point and the only thing that's holding me back from seeing from my blind eye is communication between my eye and brain. But the rate of growth of growing those new nerve fibers that are replacing the ones lost from glaucoma is extremely slow...

That's all I have on eye problems. Not sure if it will help or not. I'll keep looking around for you though.
 4 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 henz0 said:
If you got a whole foods store in your state/area then I would say go there. They just put one in the downtown area of my city. When I get a chance I'll be checking it out.
 4 years ago '04        #111
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Oh well.. Everything will k!ll you.
 4 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
If you got a whole foods store in your state/area then I would say go there. They just put one in the downtown area of my city. When I get a chance I'll be checking it out.
Be careful though. Even whole foods isn't labeling GMO food for another 5yrs or so. Whole foods is a whole crock of sh*t. A ton of stuff in there isn't even organic or anything. Make sure to read the labels.
 4 years ago '11        #113
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
eat real food. None of these pop tarts, tv dinner, hot pockets bullsh*t. Eat fruit, vegetables, meat, etc.

And you can shop at the regular stores. Just read the labels first. And don't ever, ever, EVER in yo life, buy fruit with a produce code that starts with 8

[pic - click to view]

I'm glad you put that chart up there. I heard/read that people are trying to get legislation pass to force companies to start labeling food as GMO's if they used any chemcials/preservatives beforehand.
 4 years ago '11        #114
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Be careful though. Even whole foods isn't labeling GMO food for another 5yrs or so. Whole foods is a whole crock of sh*t. A ton of stuff in there isn't even organic or anything. Make sure to read the labels.
Good looking out. And Connecticut is the first state in the country to start GMO labeling I think the law passed a few weeks ago.
 4 years ago '10        #115
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
See sh*t like this makes me mad.... I really dont know what to eat and the companies wont tell you if they adding poison to the food. Im ok with eating fake food every now and then but sometimes its a struggle trying to find something reasonable (not healthy) to eat. Compound that with everyday life and food prep time and its almost impossible to eat real food consistently.
 4 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
I'm glad you put that chart up there. I heard/read that people are trying to get legislation pass to force companies to start labeling food as GMO's if they used any chemcials/preservatives beforehand.
Yea I actually took part in the March Against Monsanto here in Denver to force GMO labeling.

whouthinkitis said:
Good looking out. And Connecticut is the first state in the country to start GMO labeling I think the law passed a few weeks ago.
I heard about that. That's awesome. I hope other states follow suit. Guaranteed if they were forced to label GMO's, people wouldn't buy them and they'd eventually taper off. That's what happened in other countries that labeled it.

Account001 said:
See sh*t like this makes me mad.... I really dont know what to eat and the companies wont tell you if they adding poison to the food. Im ok with eating fake food every now and then but sometimes its a struggle trying to find something reasonable (not healthy) to eat. Compound that with everyday life and food prep time and its almost impossible to eat real food consistently.
It really is a pain in the a.ss. But it's your health you're dealing with. If you don't have your health you don't have nothin'. What I've started doing is going grocery shopping on Saturdays. Then on Sunday, I'll make all my lunches and breakfasts for the week. I try to plan out my dinners too but like you said, life gets hectic so sometimes I might just grab a burger or something fast.

Make some sh*t like this so you can just grab and go in the morning

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-21-2013 at 04:12 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #117
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 pnoi89 said:
Yet the life expectancy in the US is still near the top of the list.

you sure dummy? cuz all the countries that have this sh*t banned have a higher life expectancy than the U.S.
 4 years ago '05        #118
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,315 | Props total: 4742 4742
 panelas said:
you sure dummy? cuz all the countries that have this sh*t banned have a higher life expectancy than the U.S.
List all these countries with their life expectancy numbers then. Instead of calling me a dummy, you'll realize the life expectancy gap between the US a these countries isn't wide.... Dummy.
 4 years ago '06        #119
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
 Dos-effect said:
.......food is food there is no such as being "fuller"......and I have shoped and brought organic foods, and the thing that turns me off is the mark up of the prices for a organic tomatoe you can pay almost twice as much for 1 as you would for a pack of 4 at your locale store. Its not a lie...all you have to do is go to your local organic food store and compare the prices to the local stores.....
Actually their is. Chemicals are put in some foods that turns off the signal to your brain that's supposed to tell your body you are full.. You ever eat and it seems like one minute you are starving and then the very next minute you feel like your about to explode and sick as fu*k for being to full? That's what he meant imo
 4 years ago '06        #120
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
Yo someone school me on some alkaline water where do i get it from..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy