most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2013, 11:32 AM         #81
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southwick said:
Just change you and your loved one. Can't worry about "we" and "us." 90% of people don't know or care about what is going on.

"You either gon make sh*t happen, watch sh*t happen, or not know what happened" - Joe Budden
joe budden though

4 years ago '12        #82
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 Aesop730 said:
I shop , I know how the food prices are,shyt isn't that expensive ( if you shop @ these chain stores ie whole foods, trader joes, they m ight be, ut I don't shop those joints), you have to know where to shop, hit up the local farmers markets, even if things are a little bit more, it's always a price to pay for the premium sometimes.

When you eat whole foods, you will feel more fulfilled, as opposed to eating artificial , and processed food. Go smash some Mickey D's about hour or so later, you still hungry.

It's also not as much about organic as it is about natural.
Yep. Also you're cutting out all the bullsh*t you ate before, restaurant you used to go to, etc. sh*t I actually save money.

Yeah, it's stimulation. That's all the bullsh*t so called food does to you. You aren't getting any real nutrition, on top of it being cooked which k!lls a lot of the nutrients, that's why people eat all day everyday. That stimulation wears off.

Last edited by Southwick; 06-21-2013 at 11:56 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #83
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
sh*t won't change. Too much money to be made on unhealthy Americans.
 4 years ago '12        #84
Southwick 
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
joe budden though

Dude is nice.
 4 years ago '12        #85
Southwick 
space
space
I want to say this also. It's more to being healthy than just eating fruits, veggies, etc etc. It's about what you take out of your body as well. You have to get the herbs in your body. Detox, fast, do your enemas/colonics, parasite cleanses. You have to be mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually right as well. Change the water you drink, get some filters on your faucets, soap, deodorant, detergent, I mean the list goes on. It's not just simply changing what you eat. It's a lifestyle change.
 4 years ago '09        #86
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Ldogg310 said:
Its all about corporate greed and money.

Until the consumer takes back control of the industry by not buyin the garbage they put out there, nothing will ever change..

As they say money is the rude of all evil

tell me you are trolling
 06-21-2013, 12:11 PM         #87
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 4 years ago '04        #88
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
 Southwick said:
I'm already hip to it King. It's crazy how people are healing from cancer and other diseases naturally, yet on the television(tell lies vision) they're telling people there is no cure.
It's this lady here in Detroit named Dr.Keefa, and she has an alkaline water station here in the city, she has whatever ph balance you want ,from 1 gallon to 5 gallons.

She had cancer , changed her whole lifestyle up, and defeated the cancer.

Strong woman, she wrote a book, which is very beneficial, this chick I used to kick it with stole my shyt tho man, and my moms gave me that book , , but yea, seeing her as living proof that you can beat cancer is very empowering, cause it's not something you're reading on the internet, she is right there and you see the results of healthy living.

Last edited by Aesop730; 06-21-2013 at 01:02 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #89
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
Food deserts are a problem. Low income areas simply don't have alternative healthy food options. All you have here is Check Cashing, liquor stores and churches. Then there's the lack of education.
 4 years ago '11        #90
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 Southwick said:
I'm already hip to it King. It's crazy how people are healing from cancer and other diseases naturally, yet on the television(tell lies vision) they're telling people there is no cure.
They keep telling ppl there is no cure b/c they want people buy into the chemotherapy where the drug prices are through the damn roof it makes no sense and the crazy thing is from what I read chemo is only 5% effective in most cancer cases & it not only destroy the cancer cells it destroys the health ones as well.

I done seen stuff about natural remedies that you can use to cure alot of cancer/diseases the only thing the natural stuff takes time to heal in you're body. It's actually a cure for Multiple Sclerosis that I read about as well. See the problem is people don't take the time out to read/research.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 06-21-2013 at 01:02 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #91
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
The healthcare business is very lucrative so the best way to keep that money is to keep the citizen's sick.
 4 years ago '10        #92
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
Nice thread. Keepin it real.
 4 years ago '12        #93
Southwick 
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
Food deserts are a problem. Low income areas simply don't have alternative healthy food options. All you have here is Check Cashing, liquor stores and churches. Then there's the lack of education.
Bruh it's so much good food growing in the wild. People just don't know. Food is free.
 4 years ago '04        #94
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word. See, Americans just don't understand sh*t like "in moderation." Or fuhkin' exercise for that matter. I like to cook myself, but when I'm back in New York I gotta have some pizza. Lol
A slice or two I'm good to go.
Just gotta have some kinda discipline for yourself ya know?
Buuuuuut, you can always get hit by a car, have a fuhkin' heart attack, cancer etc outa nowhere. Lol
Lifes just funny like that.
I totally agree. I mean everything in moderation. I miss me some good ol NY pie. But definitely can't be eating that sh*t every day. I feel like if you generally try to eat healthy over all, it's not bad if you have some unhealthy stuff every now and then.

And yea you can get hit by a car at anytime, but if you live like you're going to die tomorrow, and you don't, your a.ss will be suffering in the later years. No sense in ruining your body on some YOLO sh*t now, because eventually that sh*t will catch up to you.
 4 years ago '12        #95
Southwick 
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
They keep telling ppl there is no cure b/c they want people buy into the chemotherapy where the drug prices are through the damn roof it makes no sense and the crazy thing is from what I read chemo is only 5% effective in most cancer cases & it not only destroy the cancer cells it destroys the health ones as well.

I done seen stuff about natural remedies that you can use to cure alot of cancer/diseases the only thing the natural stuff takes time to heal in you're body. It's actually a cure for Multiple Sclerosis that I read about as well. See the problem is people don't take the time out to read/research.
Nothing but truth.

Thedurianking has a whole YouTube playlist of people curing themselves from MS and other diseases.

Matter of fact.

Last edited by Southwick; 06-21-2013 at 01:57 PM..
 06-21-2013, 02:16 PM         #96
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait so even milk is not safe any more? I'm reading this thread as I sit here with my full glass of soy milk, will I die from this? Geeez, and here was I wanting to get healthier, so will I have to get water from a clean lake?
 4 years ago '11        #97
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 NotInThisTown said:
Wait so even milk is not safe any more? I'm reading this thread as I sit here with my full glass of soy milk, will I die from this? Geeez, and here was I wanting to get healthier, so will I have to get water from a clean lake?
No, soy milk isn't bad, but it isn't great. You don't want to drink soy every single day.

Also, if you're a man, soy is bad for you because it promotes estrogen production. It's great for females though
 4 years ago '05        #98
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,298 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Southwick said:
Nothing but truth.

Thedurianking has a whole YouTube playlist of people curing themselves from MS and other diseases.

Matter of fact.

I've seen the knowledge you've presented to us from many posts on this site. Any insight on increasing the rate of growth for nerve fibers between my blind eye (damaged from glaucoma) to my brain? From my ophthalmologist's explanation, I'm completely healthy at this point and the only thing that's holding me back from seeing from my blind eye is communication between my eye and brain. But the rate of growth of growing those new nerve fibers that are replacing the ones lost from glaucoma is extremely slow...
 4 years ago '04        #99
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
Wasn't even looking for this and it popped up while I was searching for something else. Even if it isn't organic, it goes to show you don't have to feed your family on hot and readys and sixty cent burgers ...

[pic - click to view]

06-21-2013, 02:30 PM         #100
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And besides who would wanna live longer? That sh*t is miserable seeing them old folks just sit there and don't do sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy