Jun 20 - 8 Foods We Eat In The U.S. That Are Banned In Other Countries

most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
I knew it would be nothing healthy
 4 years ago '04        #62
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 MysticKJ said:
as an individuals, stop buying all that sh*t...money drives it...but the food that does not contain that bullsh*t is expensive and most people with less money cannot afford to "eat right"...

politicians that could make those chemicals illegal are financially supported by those companies...so they won't be changing the legislation unless those companies start having hurt wallets...
actually if you buy healthy whole foods you eat less, cause you're eating filling foods, and won't be as hungry, and it's not that expensive to eat healthy, that's just another lie that's perpetuated to keep people away from changing their diet from the junk they are being fed. It's all propaganda ...
 4 years ago '07        #63
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
Yolo tho
 4 years ago '05        #64
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,421 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Aesop730 said:
actually if you buy healthy whole foods you eat less, cause you're eating filling foods, and won't be as hungry, and it's not that expensive to eat healthy, that's just another lie that's perpetuated to keep people away from changing their diet from the junk they are being fed. It's all propaganda ...
a parent can go to McDonalds and buy their kid a hamburger for 60 cents...I feel that I eat well; i don't ingest dyes, and other crap but,

the organically grown veggies cost more than standard veggies, unless you go to a "pick'em" farm, but who has time for that...

cage-free and hormone free meat/eggs cost more than standard beef...the same goes for other good protein sources that are wild-caught as opposed to farmed in China (tilapia and salmon) and stuck in your local freezer...

i eat a lot of foods that are considered whole and my bill is not cheap and it is always higher than it was when I hit up normal grocery stores back in the day...I eat the same things; just without the added bullsh*t...my personal experience has shown me that when I shop at Whole Foods or Farmer's Markets on the weekends, my bill is much bigger...
 06-21-2013, 08:52 AM         #65
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
actually if you buy healthy whole foods you eat less, cause you're eating filling foods, and won't be as hungry, and it's not that expensive to eat healthy, that's just another lie that's perpetuated to keep people away from changing their diet from the junk they are being fed. It's all propaganda ...
.......food is food there is no such as being "fuller"......and I have shoped and brought organic foods, and the thing that turns me off is the mark up of the prices for a organic tomatoe you can pay almost twice as much for 1 as you would for a pack of 4 at your locale store. Its not a lie...all you have to do is go to your local organic food store and compare the prices to the local stores.....
 4 years ago '07        #66
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
"Money is the rude of all evil"

Addin this to the BX dictionary.
 4 years ago '05        #67
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30301 30301
its not what u eat...its how much u eat


i heard a news report about a guy that ate veggies all his life and now he's blind
 4 years ago '11        #68
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 Southwick said:
Yes sir. People want a cure for cancer, diabetes, AIDS, MS, etc. Change your fu*kin lifestyle. I'd whether die healthy, peaceful if possible than suffering and wishing I would've did things differently.
Look up alkaline water & alkaline/keytone diet and what they do for cancer I was shocked.
 4 years ago '06        #69
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
All the above is true, milk is one of the worse things for the human body. Yet people drink that all the time and give it to their kids.
 4 years ago '11        #70
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Special Edd said:
son america is sad as sh*t

from diet to social media to reality tv


merica is WEAK as i see it at the moment.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #71
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9502 9502
 lo life dun said:
its not what u eat...its how much u eat


i heard a news report about a guy that ate veggies all his life and now he's blind
eating veggies all your life doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy. But NOT eating the doritos, hot pockets, chicken nuggets, sugar cereals, etc will definitely make you feel better, have less health issues and live longer.
 06-21-2013, 10:25 AM         #72
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
1. Artificial food dye: Makes your food pretty and inhibits nerve-cell development.

[pic - click to view]



Found in: Practically everything we eat: cake mixes, sports drinks, cheese, candy, and even MACARONI AND CHEESE.

Why itís dangerous: Artificial dyes are made from chemicals derived from PETROLEUM, which is also used to make gasoline, diesel fuel, asphalt and TAR! Artificial dyes have been linked to brain cancer, nerve-cell deterioration, and hyperactivity, just to name a few things.

Where itís banned: Norway, Finland, Austria, France, and the U.K.

For more information on artificial dyes, visit

2. Olestra (or Olean): Lowers calorie counts while causing vitamin depletion and anal leakage.

[pic - click to view]


Found in: Fat-free potato chips, corn chips, and French fries.

Why itís dangerous: Created by Procter & Gamble as a substitue for cooking oil, Olestra robs your body of its ability to absorb vitamins. Fun side effects include cramps and leaky bowels.

Where itís banned: The U.K. and Canada.

For more information on Olestra, visit Time magazineís

3. Brominated vegetable oil: Makes food dye stick to liquid, but also may cause birth defects and major organ damage.

[pic - click to view]



Found in: Sports drinks and citrus-flavored sodas.

Why itís dangerous: Bromine is a chemical used to stop CARPETS FROM CATCHING ON FIRE, so you can see why drinking it may not be the best idea. BVO is linked to major organ system damage, birth defects, growth problems, schizophrenia, and hearing loss.

Where itís banned: In over 100 countries.

For more info on BVO, visit Web MDís


4. Potassium bromate (or bromated flour): Great for impatient bakers, bad for your kidneys and nervous system.

[pic - click to view]


Potassium bromate (or bromated flour): Great for impatient bakers, bad for your kidneys and nervous system.

Found in: Wraps, rolls, bread crumbs, bagel chips, flat breads.

Why itís dangerous: Derived from the same harmful chemical as brominated vegetable oil, brominated flour is used to decrease baking time and reduce costs. Only problem is, itís linked to kidney damage, cancer, and nervous system damage.

Where itís banned: Europe, Canada, and China.

For more information on potassium bromate, visit Live Scienceís ď


5. Azodicarbonamide: Bleaches flour, plastic, and induces asthma as an added bonus.
Azodicarbonamide: Bleaches flour, plastic, and induces asthma as an added bonus.

[pic - click to view]


Found in: Breads, frozen dinners, boxed pasta mixes, and packaged baked goods.

Why itís dangerous: Used to bleach both flour and FOAMED PLASTIC (yoga mats and sneakers soles), azodicarbonamide has been known to induce asthma.

Where itís banned: Australia, the U.K., and most European countries.

For more information on azodicarbonamide, visit .

6. BHA & BHT: Waxy preservatives linked to cancer and tumors.
BHA & BHT: Waxy preservatives linked to cancer and tumors.

[pic - click to view]


Found in: Cereal, nut mixes, gum, butter, meat, dehydrated potatoes.

Why itís dangerous: Used to keep food from becoming rancid, BHA and BHT are known to cause cancer in rats. And weíre next!

Where itís banned: England, Japan, and many other European countries.

For more information on BHT and BHA, visit Berkley Wellnessí
Source: amazon.com

7. Synthetic growth hormones rBGH and rBST: Harm cows and can give humans brea$t, colon, and prostate cancer.

[pic - click to view]


Found in: Milk and dairy products.

Why itís dangerous: Growth hormones are bad for cows and people, causing infertility, weakened muscle growth, and a whole array of cancers.

Where itís banned: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, and the EU.

For more information on rBGH and rBST, visit the American Cancer Societyís

8. Arsenic: Basically this ish will slowly k!ll you.

[pic - click to view]



Found in: Poultry.

Why itís dangerous: Used as chicken feed to make their meat appear pinker and fresher, arsenic is POISON, which will k!ll you if you ingest enough.

Where itís banned: The EU.

For more information on arsenic, visit NPRís

First of all, half of this sh*t is like 2004...it's almost all been disproved...next, the EU...let's model ourselves after the one place on earth that literally has the richest 20 people living, one of whom owns 70+% of the NY Federal Reserve, not to mention every national bank on earth except for 1 north korea 2 syria 3 iran 4 cuba 5 Sudan...all known for harboring terrorists...


lol might want to research next time before you vote obama blindly....dumbass...

I only say that b/c your lack of intelligence on this matter equates to a lack of intelligence over what you say/do....worst president in the world's history...even Hitler told the germans what he was doing, obama just says fu*k you and the constitution...we call that an enemy of the state...super bi*ch.
 4 years ago '04        #73
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Dos-effect said:
.......food is food there is no such as being "fuller"......and I have shoped and brought organic foods, and the thing that turns me off is the mark up of the prices for a organic tomatoe you can pay almost twice as much for 1 as you would for a pack of 4 at your locale store. Its not a lie...all you have to do is go to your local organic food store and compare the prices to the local stores.....
I shop , I know how the food prices are,shyt isn't that expensive ( if you shop @ these chain stores ie whole foods, trader joes, they m ight be, ut I don't shop those joints), you have to know where to shop, hit up the local farmers markets, even if things are a little bit more, it's always a price to pay for the premium sometimes.

When you eat whole foods, you will feel more fulfilled, as opposed to eating artificial , and processed food. Go smash some Mickey D's about hour or so later, you still hungry.

It's also not as much about organic as it is about natural.
 06-21-2013, 10:49 AM         #74
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
First of all, half of this sh*t is like 2004...it's almost all been disproved...next, the EU...let's model ourselves after the one place on earth that literally has the richest 20 people living, one of whom owns 70+% of the NY Federal Reserve, not to mention every national bank on earth except for 1 north korea 2 syria 3 iran 4 cuba 5 Sudan...all known for harboring terrorists...


lol might want to research next time before you vote obama blindly....dumbass...

I only say that b/c your lack of intelligence on this matter equates to a lack of intelligence over what you say/do....worst president in the world's history...even Hitler told the germans what he was doing, obama just says fu*k you and the constitution...we call that an enemy of the state...super bi*ch.


damn son tell em how you really feel!
 4 years ago '05        #75
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,421 | Props total: 4757 4757
 mrfreak76 said:

[pic - click to view]

i dunno, but this pic had me at first...
 4 years ago '04        #76
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9502 9502
 TIP2009 said:
First of all, half of this sh*t is like 2004...it's almost all been disproved...next, the EU...let's model ourselves after the one place on earth that literally has the richest 20 people living, one of whom owns 70+% of the NY Federal Reserve, not to mention every national bank on earth except for 1 north korea 2 syria 3 iran 4 cuba 5 Sudan...all known for harboring terrorists...


lol might want to research next time before you vote obama blindly....dumbass...

I only say that b/c your lack of intelligence on this matter equates to a lack of intelligence over what you say/do....worst president in the world's history...even Hitler told the germans what he was doing, obama just says fu*k you and the constitution...we call that an enemy of the state...super bi*ch.
was this a tangent or something? I mean I agree but still confused...
 06-21-2013, 11:02 AM         #77
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
eating veggies all your life doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy. But NOT eating the doritos, hot pockets, chicken nuggets, sugar cereals, etc will definitely make you feel better, have less health issues and live longer.
Word. See, Americans just don't understand sh*t like "in moderation." Or fuhkin' exercise for that matter. I like to cook myself, but when I'm back in New York I gotta have some pizza. Lol
A slice or two I'm good to go.
Just gotta have some kinda discipline for yourself ya know?
Buuuuuut, you can always get hit by a car, have a fuhkin' heart attack, cancer etc outa nowhere. Lol
Lifes just funny like that.
 4 years ago '06        #78
lastdaze 
space
avatar space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
easy to say eat healthy and organic and all that. But some of that organic stuff ain't all it's cracked up to be. Plus the best things for you have the highest price tags. Hard for regular folks to afford all that stuff all the time.
 4 years ago '11        #79
keen77 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 MysticKJ said:
a parent can go to McDonalds and buy their kid a hamburger for 60 cents...I feel that I eat well; i don't ingest dyes, and other crap but,

the organically grown veggies cost more than standard veggies, unless you go to a "pick'em" farm, but who has time for that...

cage-free and hormone free meat/eggs cost more than standard beef...the same goes for other good protein sources that are wild-caught as opposed to farmed in China (tilapia and salmon) and stuck in your local freezer...

i eat a lot of foods that are considered whole and my bill is not cheap and it is always higher than it was when I hit up normal grocery stores back in the day...I eat the same things; just without the added bullsh*t...my personal experience has shown me that when I shop at Whole Foods or Farmer's Markets on the weekends, my bill is much bigger...
If you are paying more for organics (i don't,) then keep in mind the extra cost is offset by all the money you save cutting out junk food like McDonald's, soda, domino's and candy
 4 years ago '12        #80
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
 whouthinkitis said:
Look up alkaline water & alkaline/keytone diet and what they do for cancer I was shocked.
I'm already hip to it King. It's crazy how people are healing from cancer and other diseases naturally, yet on the television(tell lies vision) they're telling people there is no cure.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy