Jun 20 - 8 Foods We Eat In The U.S. That Are Banned In Other Countries

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #21
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
 MissTatum said:
anything in this world can cause damage.water can k!ll you if you consume too much of it.the air in beijing will k!ll u.i know these are not foods but nothing is safe anymore.to each his own.
That's not k!lling yourself on purpose though. People know the sh*t they do isn't right, yet will continue to do it. Then compare it to sh*t you have no control over People are so fu*kin stupid.
 4 years ago '07        #22
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,678 | Props total: 16968 16968
Profits before people.
 06-20-2013, 04:34 PM         #23
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing on that list is good, the list did a good job at not mentioning how much of the producte a consumer would have to eat to actually affect thier heatlh, but what ever

Organic foods are good, but they prices are ridiculously marked up for a product that does not even have 2/3rds the shelf life of a regular store brought product. Preaching organic sounds good, but logically you cant feed a family of 4 on a organic budget, unless you have pretty good money....and in that case your not eating that garbage anyway.
 4 years ago '05        #24
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4736 4736
 diggie said:
pnoi89

The US is 53rd bro.......FOH

you're treating these numbers like finishing times to a 100 m dash. Aside from the clear disparity of the top 4 on that list, the disparity between number 5 until the US's rank isn't that wide.
 4 years ago '06        #25
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
son america is sad as sh*t

from diet to social media to reality tv

merica is WEAK as i see it at the moment.
 4 years ago '09        #26
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
hard to feed 300+ mill people the "natural" way. Every other country has 20 30 40 million folks, we have 36 mill just in cali. cant grow food veggies and other eatables fast enough, so they make up sh*t and inject hormones. I do agree there are more healthy ways to do it, but this is AMerica, gots to be cost effective
 4 years ago '12        #27
A E 1 heat pts
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
and now obese people have an excuse for being fat as sh*t and for having a terrible lifesteal and diet

the fact of the matter is that if you don't over eat and have a shred of self control you will stay healthy
 4 years ago '11        #28
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 diggie said:
pnoi89

The US is 53rd bro.......FOH

at chad. they aint even having mid life crises of there.
 4 years ago '07        #29
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
if this is true, why arae they still being added to food for us to consume? its like they want us to die.
 4 years ago '12        #30
Southwick 
space
space
 Spiffy said:
hard to feed 300+ mill people the "natural" way. Every other country has 20 30 40 million folks, we have 36 mill just in cali. cant grow food veggies and other eatables fast enough, so they make up sh*t and inject hormones. I do agree there are more healthy ways to do it, but this is AMerica, gots to be cost effective
Bullsh*t. Nature has us covered and always has.
 4 years ago '12        #31
Southwick 
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
if this is true, why arae they still being added to food for us to consume? its like they want us to die.
Ding ding ding. Keep you sick so you can continue to waste money at the doctor. Continue to consume their bullsh*t pharmaceutical drugs. Then when you die, they make money off you as we'll
 06-20-2013, 08:22 PM         #32
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also portion size is a problem, look at the portion sizes of japan(highest life expectancy),etc and look at our plates..

people in America eat enough food to feed a family dinner in one sitting.
 4 years ago '12        #33
Southwick 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
also portion size is a problem, look at the portion sizes of japan(highest life expectancy),etc and look at our plates..

people in America eat enough food to feed a family dinner in one sitting.
True. People don't need to eat nearly as much as they do.
 4 years ago '06        #34
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Ldogg310 said:
Its all about corporate greed and money.

Until the consumer takes back control of the industry by not buyin the garbage they put out there, nothing will ever change..

As they say money is the rude of all evil.
i think yall doin this on purpose now
 4 years ago '05        #35
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
The UK practically banned all this sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #36
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242

[pic - click to view]

Smiley potential
 4 years ago '07        #37
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 1092 1092
 Southwick said:
That's not k!lling yourself on purpose though. People know the sh*t they do isn't right, yet will continue to do it. Then compare it to sh*t you have no control over People are so fu*kin stupid.

I agree alot of em are stupid, but there just so many damn people that just dont know how to eat healthy.

They literally just dont know lol
 4 years ago '09        #38
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Southwick said:
Right. And people knock me for being raw or vegan
been vegetarian for 3 years . vegan off n off. got my first job so im going clean and green soon
 06-21-2013, 12:55 AM         #39
winwin1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
Yet the life expectancy in the US is still near the top of the list.
 4 years ago '11        #40
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Nothing on that list is good, the list did a good job at not mentioning how much of the producte a consumer would have to eat to actually affect thier heatlh, but what ever

Organic foods are good, but they prices are ridiculously marked up for a product that does not even have 2/3rds the shelf life of a regular store brought product. Preaching organic sounds good, but logically you cant feed a family of 4 on a organic budget, unless you have pretty good money....and in that case your not eating that garbage anyway.
This is a huge lie. Maybe five years ago you would be [subjectively] correct, at least in that organic was significantly costlier than non-organic. Not anymore!

I shop 100% organic, making up for earlier in my life overloading my body with gallons of soda a week and sh*t, and in every category there is an organic product with a price comparable to the non-organic, traditional counterpart to that product, or else (at my local Co-op and Krogers) there is always something that is on sale in each category for the same price or less than the GMO, poisonous variant. Supermarkets understand the popularity of organic now, and they want to grow it and capitalize on it.

The only thing that is costing me an arm and a leg right now is gluten-free sh*t, because it is only just now gaining steam, as research is starting to become more widespread, and nutritionists/allergists/Chiropractors have begun testing people for celiac disease and gluten intolerance. It's just like when organic first came onto the scene. There is not enough supply for or competition in the gluten-free market yet, like there is for organics, so the prices are still steep.

The more demand there is though will drive the prices down for gluten-free eventually, just like it did for organic products.

EDIT: This guy said this:
 Spiffy said:
Reply:
 Southwick said:
Bullsh*t. Nature has us covered and always has.
I cosign. The behemoth, politically dirty chemical companies want you to believe that Spiffy, but organic could feed America just fine. There are other problems, like with transportation, shipping Oranges from Florida to Washington state f.e.; but, organic not being rapid enough or reliable to feed our population is a flat lie.

Last edited by keen77; 06-21-2013 at 01:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago