Brian Pumper Talks Getting Dropped From Evil Angel

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
 Zaosyn said:
i havent got pus*y in 4 months

fu*k you

[pic - click to view]

you lost you havent seen your d!ck in 4 years
 4 years ago '11        #62
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,977 | Props total: 862 862
 cold_young_thug said:
Dis n*gga dropped knowledge in da 2nd vid. That sh*t make alot of sense. Good to know Ill never get aids.
Thats dumb a.ss sh*t he said about STDs in the second vid was dumb as fu*k
 4 years ago '09        #63
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 d2921 said:

[pic - click to view]

you lost you havent seen your d!ck in 4 years
why you hate me for lol
 06-21-2013, 08:58 AM         #64
Loch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dirty d!ck n*gga

[pic - click to view]

06-21-2013, 09:02 AM         #65
Loch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the owner of Evil Angel got HIV
 4 years ago '05        #66
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
Ok I learned to much from watching this. So he is trying to say you can't get the monster from a women unless your on the DL?

I wouldn't take my chances. If she got it I ain't smashing.
 06-21-2013, 09:57 AM         #67
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackieRobinson said:
On some non homo sh*t
I saw some Justin slayer the other day

He fu*ked Sandra romain so good

Look it up
justin slayer fu*ks bi*ches good i like him and nacho, pumper that n*gga but i hate how he fu*ks bi*ches, he boring he dont let the bi*ches do what they want and he fu*ks slow, i wanted that n*gga to go all out when he fu*ks bad bi*ches, his raps> his s3x skills
 4 years ago '05        #68
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,897 | Props total: 5716 5716
 pierredaire said:
n*gga sound like a pr0no Connoisseur or a Virgin, either one or both...
i love pr0n what can i say, i treat it the same way i do with cinema and music gotta find the quality sh*t, plus the bi*ches i fu*k with like pr0n too, they learn new sh*t from it.

as for the virgin thing, im the reason your moms always complaining about havin a sore jaw, i be stretchin her mouth with my fat d!ck till the bi*ch to step her game up too
 4 years ago '05        #69
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2225 2225
 Zaosyn said:
How do you master your craft if you don't learn from people better than you and apply it in practice? This applies to EVERYTHING and not just pr0n. Keep thinking that sh*t when I'm able to steal your girl because I learned how to do sh*t like this

[pic - click to view]

I'll suck the brea$t milk out of your girls t*tties and she isn't even pregnant UOENO

I use to wanna do pr0n until I realized how dirty that sh*t was, I'm still a student to the game though
 4 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 gangtsa said:
These DL brothers man..keep that sh*t wrapped up and leave the homies alone.
A LOT of em are f*ggots and do gay scenes. I seen a pic of Pumper getting his a.ss ate out by a chick and byron long one of em too. Byron done slayed the finest of bi*ches too, take that chick Africa for example.

calikidjoey said:
I like the way certain n*ggaz fu*k
noooooooo

Loch121 said:
damn the owner of Evil Angel got HIV
the irony
 06-21-2013, 01:21 PM         #71
STR0MILE SWIFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys, if you want to see an amazing pr0n star, go to

the bi*ch is INSANE.
 06-21-2013, 01:26 PM         #72
STR0MILE SWIFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
why you hate me for lol
Zaosyn, ever since like 5 years ago on joebudden tv, I've HATED YOU. You're a fu*king nerd. Stop talking like you fu*k bi*ches. You're a fat kid who looks like a fu*king dike (sh*t you MAY be a dike indeed), and you're into pro wrestling and playing with wrestling figurines. Remember the picture you posted of your moms stocking (which in one way or another had sweaty pus*y/fat as*hole secretion on it)... You don't fu*k bi*ches f*ggot. Stop acting like you're some fu*king dude who goes out and is guaranteed pus*y. And take that mask off and show everyone what you really look like. Dike. Oh yeah, go to pr0n addiction therapy sessions.
 4 years ago '09        #73
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 STR0MILE SWIFT said:
Zaosyn, ever since like 5 years ago on joebudden tv, I've HATED YOU. You're a fu*king nerd. Stop talking like you fu*k bi*ches. You're a fat kid who looks like a fu*king dike (sh*t you MAY be a dike indeed), and you're into pro wrestling and playing with wrestling figurines. Remember the picture you posted of your moms stocking (which in one way or another had sweaty pus*y/fat as*hole secretion on it)... You don't fu*k bi*ches f*ggot. Stop acting like you're some fu*king dude who goes out and is guaranteed pus*y. And take that mask off and show everyone what you really look like. Dike. Oh yeah, go to pr0n addiction therapy sessions.
Wouldn't say that sh*t to my face though

[pic - click to view]

I lost alot of weight, I'm 6'4 and 230lbs. I don't get the prettiest bi*ches yet but I get pus*y.. every couple of months and could get it more if I wanted some KY rat to be my girlfriend but I like fu*king cougars raw and having free will. Speaking of free will if you feel that way come to Kentucky, look up at me cause I know you must be 5'9 at most, and get slapped back to reality you dumb no name fu*k I will put you on Worldstar within 24 hours and have you on suicide watch you pus*y

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Zaosyn; 06-21-2013 at 02:10 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #74
Tha Boss 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$18,140 | Props total: 24475 24475
n*gga said he hated him for the last 5 years
 4 years ago '12        #75
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 STR0MILE SWIFT said:
Holy sh*t
 06-21-2013, 03:12 PM         #76
STR0MILE SWIFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Wouldn't say that sh*t to my face though

[pic - click to view]

I lost alot of weight, I'm 6'4 and 230lbs. I don't get the prettiest bi*ches yet but I get pus*y.. every couple of months and could get it more if I wanted some KY rat to be my girlfriend but I like fu*king cougars raw and having free will. Speaking of free will if you feel that way come to Kentucky, look up at me cause I know you must be 5'9 at most, and get slapped back to reality you dumb no name fu*k I will put you on Worldstar within 24 hours and have you on suicide watch you pus*y

I'm 5'9 at most? What made you come to that conclusion? I'm 6'1 185. I'm actually in peak condition. You're 6'4 230? You must look like the dike version of Sloth from the goonies. Trust me, we all saw you wearing your moms panties on your face on joe budden tv. You literally look like a female who is about 2-3 months into her testosterone regimen. Is that why you wear that lame fu*king mask? And no, i'm not going to some backwoods peckerwood shanty town in Kentucky so I can f!ght chris chans stunt double.

BTW, I can see your man b00bs in the avi you posted. disgusting.

Edit- And OF COURSE you don't get the prettiest bi*ches. You're a gargantuan 6'4, 230 lb manchild who looks like a fat bi*ch with a dike cut. I'm not going to front like I fu*k supermodels, but I've fu*ked some hot a.ss wh0ores. A 10 on your scale would be like a 2 or 3 on mine, so let's completely take the "getting pus*y" part out of this.

f*ggot.

Last edited by STR0MILE SWIFT; 06-21-2013 at 03:17 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #77
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 STR0MILE SWIFT said:
Went on that Quagmire rant

[video - click to view]

Damn Zao
 06-21-2013, 03:35 PM         #78
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STR0MILE SWIFT said:
 4 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
5 years of hate
 4 years ago '04        #80
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
Yall n*ggaz
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy