Mircosoft Folds Under Pressure Memes & Comments

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #201
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 ShadowBlade said:
Wow!!! HDBeatz was on some next sh*t!


This is quickly becoming your worst alias yet. The fu*k are you doing bumping 5-6 month old threads?
 4 years ago '11        #202
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:


This is quickly becoming your worst alias yet. The fu*k are you doing bumping 5-6 month old threads?
He's obviously reliving old memories.
 12-08-2013, 12:32 AM         #203
ShadowBlade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:


This is quickly becoming your worst alias yet. The fu*k are you doing bumping 5-6 month old threads?


I thought I would look into why everyone hated/liked HDBeatz.
This seems to be his most popular thread. After reading thru it, I must admit, dude was a fu*kin G.

Edit: Oh, and I'll been getting my PS4 soon. Please don't stalk my PSN ya bi*ch


Last edited by ShadowBlade; 12-08-2013 at 12:40 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #204
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 ShadowBlade said:


I thought I would look into why everyone hated/liked HDBeatz.
This seems to be his most popular thread. After reading thru it, I must admit, dude was a fu*kin G.

Edit: Oh, and I'll been getting my PS4 soon. Please don't stalk my PSN ya bi*ch
Nobody believes that you're not HD, and nobody believes that you'll have a PS4 by this time tomorrow.
 12-08-2013, 12:45 AM         #205
ShadowBlade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
Nobody believes that you're not HD, and nobody believes that you'll have a PS4 by this time tomorrow.
Nobody as in you and your Xbot crew? You achievement whoring, bi*ch made a.ss Hannah Montana game playing f*ggot, hop off my d!ck! :ohhellnonas:
 4 years ago '04        #206
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 ShadowBlade said:
Nobody as in you and your Xbot crew? You achievement whoring, bi*ch made a.ss Hannah Montana game playing f*ggot, hop off my d!ck! :ohhellnonas:
Nobody as in the entire fu*king site. Nobody wants your nonsensical trolling add a.ss here. Can't wait for the ban.

On topic; xbox sucks or something
 12-08-2013, 12:52 AM         #207
ShadowBlade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '05        #208
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 Willbeatz said:
Nobody as in the entire fu*king site. Nobody wants your nonsensical trolling add a.ss here. Can't wait for the ban.

On topic; xbox sucks or something
Exactly.

Even a bunch of Sony stans agree. There's just certain people you don't want a.ssociated in your circle. And this dude is the epitome of that.
 4 years ago '04        #209
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Krazie said:
Exactly.

Even a bunch of Sony stans agree. There's just certain people you don't want a.ssociated in your circle. And this dude is the epitome of that.
Nah its the fact that every single topic he posts turns into some God dammed Fanboy war. I can't believe he hasn't been fu*king bounced yet.
 4 years ago '05        #210
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 Willbeatz said:
Nah its the fact that every single topic he posts turns into some God dammed Fanboy war. I can't believe he hasn't been fu*king bounced yet.
He was bounced 3 or 4 times before. Unfortunately, the mods on here have zero power to make decisions.
 4 years ago '04        #211
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Krazie said:
He was bounced 3 or 4 times before. Unfortunately, the mods on here have zero power to make decisions.
where's Ronnie when you need him.
 4 years ago '05        #212
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 Willbeatz said:
where's Ronnie when you need him.
He'd prefer to keep him since he posts 30 troll threads a day that get hot topic'd.. More hits on Google.

 4 years ago '04        #213
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Krazie said:
He'd prefer to keep him since he posts 30 troll threads a day that get hot topic'd.. More hits on Google.


no psn means he aint legit , and just another troll. Makes using this section so hard , i mean we all have diffrent tastes but at the end of the day we all gamers this nicca just a joke
 4 years ago '05        #214
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 d2921 said:
no psn means he aint legit , and just another troll. Makes using this section so hard , i mean we all have diffrent tastes but at the end of the day we all gamers this nicca just a joke
The funny thing is he claims to have had a 360 and a PS3 but "forgot" what his user names were on there.
 4 years ago '05        #215
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,633 | Props total: 4147 4147
laharl used to bump HD threads 2
 4 years ago '05        #216
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24507 24507
 damien1928 said:
laharl used to bump HD threads 2
Weird, isn't it?
 4 years ago '07        #217
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,932 | Props total: 23409 23409
 damien1928 said:
laharl used to bump HD threads 2
:a greement1:
 4 years ago '04        #218
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Krazie said:
The funny thing is he claims to have had a 360 and a PS3 but "forgot" what his user names were on there.
dudes a fu*king clown , stanning a machine you dont own is just sad
 12-08-2013, 04:23 AM         #219
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
Nah its the fact that every single topic he posts turns into some God dammed Fanboy war. I can't believe he hasn't been fu*king bounced yet.
Ronnie punk a.ss be on some BS
 4 years ago '04        #220
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 tj.iscool said:
Ronnie punk a.ss be on some BS
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy