Mircosoft Folds Under Pressure Memes & Comments

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #181
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,670 | Props total: 1136 1136
Damn Beatz thats about 8 post in a row on Sat. morning. Its a nice day outside go play catch or whatever it is you do outside in Boston.
 06-29-2013, 10:35 AM         #182
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Damn Beatz thats about 8 post in a row on Sat. morning. Its a nice day outside go play catch or whatever it is you do outside in Boston.


Outside tho?


Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-29-2013 at 11:46 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #183
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
n*gga said he brought SEVEN xbox 360's like that's a completly normal thing to do.... how the fu*k you go through a new console that fast?? I still got mine from when i brought it back in 09...
 06-29-2013, 03:46 PM         #184
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HDBeatz said:
^ I take it you dont know the definition of hypocrisy?


[pic - click to view]

well it would be terrible business if they kept the DRM when absolutely nobody wants it. common sense would tell you if you have a product and you only have one thing that isnt necessary which is going to fu*k up your sales that you need to get rid of it
 4 years ago '06        #185
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Boo The Fool said:
n*gga said he brought SEVEN xbox 360's like that's a completly normal thing to do.... how the fu*k you go through a new console that fast?? I still got mine from when i brought it back in 09...
Sh*ts dead serious. I went through 10 360's seriously. Thankfully, I knew how to swap guts early cuz I was giving gamestop their broke sh*ts right back and walmart. All eventually had RROD errors. I bought the Xbox 360 day one edition also. The thing that helped is when they changed the first cooling design after that one it never went out. So definitely letting X1 give their year run..speaking from experience.
 4 years ago '04        #186
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 1396 1396
 HDBeatz said:
But before I go



I see now why everyone respects Microsoft.


I wonder when M$ gonna gonna get sick of this sh*t and hit this guy with a defamation lawsuit.
 4 years ago '12        #187
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 cboi3523 said:
Sh*ts dead serious. I went through 10 360's seriously. Thankfully, I knew how to swap guts early cuz I was giving gamestop their broke sh*ts right back and walmart. All eventually had RROD errors. I bought the Xbox 360 day one edition also. The thing that helped is when they changed the first cooling design after that one it never went out. So definitely letting X1 give their year run..speaking from experience.
oh yeah, i forgot about those rings of death too. Wasnt it a design flaw that caused that?


I feel sorry for your struggles and your wallet. Hope you got those 10 xboxes off of warranty.
 4 years ago '06        #188
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Boo The Fool said:
oh yeah, i forgot about those rings of death too. Wasnt it a design flaw that caused that?


I feel sorry for your struggles and your wallet. Hope you got those 10 xboxes off of warranty.

Design flaw more like Micro$oft flaw. No need to feel sorry for any struggles or my wallet because my wallet was unharmed. Every 360 I bought after the first RROD was "hot swapped" and "returned" for a full refund with a RROD back to the retail store. Resulting in: no need for warranty and no loss of cash. In other words I had a new working 360 everytime I swapped guts and my RROD issue became theirs. Micro$oft can't play me I play them lol. I beleive with all this f*ck sh*t they got goin on for the X1 is their way of getting us modders back for raping years of 360's and burned games. Imma burn 360 games til they stop making them
 4 years ago '06        #189
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Don't know anyone is paying attention like me but M$ is taking the Apple route with the X1 if you know what I mean for example Iphone4 and then the later model Iphone4S hell even 5 lol change a couple sparkles distract the consumer with extra sh*t throw some bells and whistles in there to make up for the actual "gaming" console being not up to par and still have people eating out of their hands over Kinect 2.0 plus with this stupid ads being forced on you and adding it to "the Experience" nobody wants advertisement added and forced on us for this wack as "experience".

*I own and rock with both 360 and PS3 so no biased fanboy here.


Last edited by cboi3523; 06-30-2013 at 11:17 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #190
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,670 | Props total: 1136 1136
 cboi3523 said:
Don't know anyone is paying attention like me but M$ is taking the Apple route with the X1 if you know what I mean for example Iphone4 and then the later model Iphone4S hell even 5 lol change a couple sparkles distract the consumer with extra sh*t throw some bells and whistles in there to make up for the actual "gaming" console being not up to par and still have people eating out of their hands over Kinect 2.0 plus with this stupid ads being forced on you and adding it to "the Experience" nobody wants advertisement added and forced on us for this wack as "experience".

*I own and rock with both 360 and PS3 so no biased fanboy here.
Ok so tell me what makes the PS4 so different from the PS3? Technically you could say the same for both next gen systems right?
 4 years ago '04        #191
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 moe4484 said:
Ok so tell me what makes the PS4 so different from the PS3? Technically you could say the same for both next gen systems right?
bruh I was just talking to two of my best friends about this sh*t one of them is the biggest sony jocker on earth, this n*gga like "the ps4 got them games though"

Me: what games? like name them....
Him: you aint see that Final fantasy 15.....
Me: Thats multiplatform tho.....
Him:um no but it ain't bro lol.....

*fired up the 360 showed him FF15,KH3 and MGSV*

Him: oh but they coming to dat 4 first.....
Me: No they're not
otherhomie:
Him: what about dat new k!llzone and infamous tho?
Me: you mean the same ones we've know about for 5 months?
Him: You see the graphics in dark Sorcerer?
Me: Tech demo, No a real gameplay
Him: and there's the Order too
Me: agreed, so that's four games so far where's the rest?
Him: "We" got dat Drive Club too

*shows Forza 5*

Him: awe "We" got Grand turismo for that sh*t
Me: GT6 is for Ps3 bruh.......
Him: *Silence*
other homie:
Him: well I ain't see sh*t for xbox! (now he mad)
Me: Because you didn't watch you don't even fu*k with Xbox n*gga
Him:well what games it go then enlighten me (tryna be funny)

*showed KI and Project Spark first*

Him: I can't front on KI, but that project spark sh*t look wack....
Me: says the n*gga with mad hours clocked in Little big planet
other homie:
Him (mad)

*shows Crimson Dragon*

ME: as big of a PD nerd you were when we were kids dont front n*gga
Him: Ok thats 3 games.....

*Shows D4*

Him:This the same D from the Ps1?
Me: yup and exclusive on xbox one
Him: (says nothing)

*shows Quantum break*

Him: that sh*t look dope it'll prob come to ps4 in a year....
Me: nah it's exclusive

*shows sunset overdrive trailer*

Him: who made that sh*t?
Me: the same people that made, Resistance (a game he d!ckroad tough)
Him: Damn
Me: Also exclusive

*Shows Halo trailer*

Him: Here you go, I swear this the only shooter yall got "We" got Destiny tho..

*shows Destiny trailer*

Him: (salty)
other homie

*show Black tusk project*

Him: where the game play @ tho?
Me: my question regarding half of the 5 games you mentioned for ps4....
other homie: Damn, he k!lling you son....

*shows Ryse*

Him: Damn that's dope
Me: Also Exclusive

*shows Titanfall*

Him: (salty)
other homie: Damn this n*gga ain't playing
Him: yeah I guess the xbox done came up, but "we" still got sh*t on deck
Me:
Other homie: *laughs*

I wish had that sh*t on camera it was a beautiful sonning thats me n*gga tho....
 4 years ago '07        #192
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,670 | Props total: 1136 1136
 Ra-da-god said:
bruh I was just talking to two of my best friends about this sh*t one of them is the biggest sony jocker on earth, this n*gga like "the ps4 got them games though"




I wish had that sh*t on camera it was a beautiful sonning thats me n*gga tho....
You're friends with HDBeatz?
 07-04-2013, 09:46 PM         #193
Laharl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]


Never die live eternal, who shall he fear, dont shed a tear, he wasn't happy here"



Last edited by Laharl; 07-04-2013 at 09:50 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #194
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
avatar space
space
$10,799 | Props total: 7395 7395
Now I see why them n*ggas still mad lol he was only here for 3 months but left a life time scar on them lol


Last edited by CrunchTime CDN; 07-04-2013 at 10:37 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #195
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21071 21071
 CrunchTime CDN said:
Now I see why them n*ggas still made lol he was only here for 3 months but left a life time scar on them lol
Yup.. We're made for life, bi*ch boy.
 4 years ago '13        #196
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
avatar space
space
$10,799 | Props total: 7395 7395
 Krazie said:
Yup.. We're made for life, bi*ch boy.
Yeah bi*chmade!
 12-08-2013, 12:03 AM         #197
ShadowBlade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow!!! HDBeatz was on some next sh*t!
 4 years ago '05        #198
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 4 years ago '11        #199
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 ShadowBlade said:
Wow!!! HDBeatz was on some next sh*t!
 12-08-2013, 01:14 AM         #200
ShadowBlade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mystic boy said:

[video - click to view]



Last edited by ShadowBlade; 12-08-2013 at 01:17 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy