Chief Keef on Lil Jojo

most viewed right now
 198
Drake- Iím Upset
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
 already said:
the d!ck riding for this 17 year old is un-real. dudes in here are really defending his internet honor and sh*t....then you got all of these other dudes who pretend they're from some hardcore streets, even though they be on here regularly.

i think black people are the only race that glorify k!lling each other. sh*t is embarrassing at times. oh well... fu*k him and his daughter. chitcago needs to be bombed and forgotten about
you have to be a weak n*gga to diss a 2 yr old
 06-22-2013, 06:46 PM         #102
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:
the d!ck riding for this 17 year old is un-real. dudes in here are really defending his internet honor and sh*t....then you got all of these other dudes who pretend they're from some hardcore streets, even though they be on here regularly.

i think black people are the only race that glorify k!lling each other. sh*t is embarrassing at times. oh well... fu*k him and his daughter. chitcago needs to be bombed and forgotten about
n*gga u think cuzh n*ggas on here that mean they aint from the streets? bi*ch im from kmitchell pjs but fu*k the hood
 06-22-2013, 07:01 PM         #103
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was kendrick's dad a gd or bd tho?
 06-22-2013, 07:27 PM         #104
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was just slappin traffic today. thats the sh*t joker would be slappin like

[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 5 years ago '10        #105
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
bds getting drop everyday but we only hear about the rappers them n*ggas losing n*ggas everyday in there squad the thing about bds they stay in there area anyone from the chi know gds almost out number every gang dont let this gbe sh*t fool you them bds not stupid to get caught slipping out side there hoods gds every where
mane dont give these lame a.ss stans the score
 06-22-2013, 07:36 PM         #106
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gd's outnumber them but gbe main beef is with the insanes. they only fu*k w some gd's and put the "I" before the g which is why bd's and gd's seperated in the first place over letter placement
 5 years ago '05        #107
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
 CIDF said:
gd's outnumber them but gbe main beef is with the insanes. they only fu*k w some gd's and put the "I" before the g which is why bd's and gd's seperated in the first place over letter placement
no gds fu*k with sosa and sosa already said he dont fu*k with no ops he fu*k with no gd's the gds in the 100s is the ones who wack sosa brother do you think they wont do the same to him i can tell some of yall dont kno sh*t about the chi because in the most hoods you cant even play sosa or anyone in gbe lets be honest im a gbe fan but do you think sosa rather stay in the burbs or be in the city where his guys at them n*ggas know they cant get caught out here yea they dip in and out but they know better


Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 06-22-2013 at 08:41 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #108
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
The senators asked Fardon, who is expected to be confirmed by the Senate in the coming months, to put the pressure on Chicago’s largest gang, the Gangster Disciples.

Kirk said at a press conference with Durbin at the Union League Club following the Fardon meeting that he will ask the Senate Appropriations Committee for $30 million “to go after gangs like the GDs . . . and pick the biggest and baddest for a federal effort.” yall n*ggas better ask ross about the gd's


Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 06-22-2013 at 09:01 PM..
 06-22-2013, 10:08 PM         #109
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But aint King Louie a GD and Keef cool wit him
 06-22-2013, 11:09 PM         #110
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ChiefKeef 4m

Alabama Got Some Weak a.ss Weed Jus Like Anyother City Think This sh*t Some Loud No ✋ Dis sh*t Some Mild �� Im So Angry Right Na ��


He gon get murked talkin sh*t
 06-23-2013, 10:09 AM         #111
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
no gds fu*k with sosa and sosa already said he dont fu*k with no ops he fu*k with no gd's the gds in the 100s is the ones who wack sosa brother do you think they wont do the same to him i can tell some of yall dont kno sh*t about the chi because in the most hoods you cant even play sosa or anyone in gbe lets be honest im a gbe fan but do you think sosa rather stay in the burbs or be in the city where his guys at them n*ggas know they cant get caught out here yea they dip in and out but they know better
wtf u talkin bout? u on that crystal boy
 5 years ago '13        #112
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,233 | Props total: 4303 4303
I used to believe BD's were outnumbered in Chi but then someone from there told me GD's also scrape off other GD Sets so it's really a fair battle.but I heard about that not being able to play that Sosa in certain parts of CHi,heard it's like bringing some serious unwanted attention to you
 06-24-2013, 06:06 PM         #113
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:
the d!ck riding for this 17 year old is un-real. dudes in here are really defending his internet honor and sh*t....then you got all of these other dudes who pretend they're from some hardcore streets, even though they be on here regularly.

i think black people are the only race that glorify k!lling each other. sh*t is embarrassing at times. oh well... fu*k him and his daughter. chitcago needs to be bombed and forgotten about
So u cnt be on boxden n know ab or be involved in some street sh*t homie? Ima producer n im runnin these bi*ch a.ss streets everyday. sh*t aint no fun either. The hood aint either so Idk y yall n*ggas love talkin ab it so much. most yall wldnt survive a day around that kinda sh*t


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 06-24-2013 at 06:14 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
160 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy