Chief Keef on Lil Jojo

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #101
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 YI-Drizzy said:
you stupid as fu*k if you think these bdk n*ggas gon give anybody in gbe that work

lil jojo got murked
jayloud got murked
lil jeff got murked
lil jay got shot
p. rico got shot

only n*gga that got that work was chief keef half brother who chief keef didn't even fu*k with
bds getting drop everyday but we only hear about the rappers them n*ggas losing n*ggas everyday in there squad the thing about bds they stay in there area anyone from the chi know gds almost out number every gang dont let this gbe sh*t fool you them bds not stupid to get caught slipping out side there hoods gds every where
 4 years ago '05        #102
space
space
 already said:
the d!ck riding for this 17 year old is un-real. dudes in here are really defending his internet honor and sh*t....then you got all of these other dudes who pretend they're from some hardcore streets, even though they be on here regularly.

i think black people are the only race that glorify k!lling each other. sh*t is embarrassing at times. oh well... fu*k him and his daughter. chitcago needs to be bombed and forgotten about
you have to be a weak n*gga to diss a 2 yr old
 06-22-2013, 07:46 PM         #103
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:
the d!ck riding for this 17 year old is un-real. dudes in here are really defending his internet honor and sh*t....then you got all of these other dudes who pretend they're from some hardcore streets, even though they be on here regularly.

i think black people are the only race that glorify k!lling each other. sh*t is embarrassing at times. oh well... fu*k him and his daughter. chitcago needs to be bombed and forgotten about
n*gga u think cuzh n*ggas on here that mean they aint from the streets? bi*ch im from kmitchell pjs but fu*k the hood
 06-22-2013, 08:01 PM         #104
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was kendrick's dad a gd or bd tho?
 06-22-2013, 08:27 PM         #105
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was just slappin traffic today. thats the sh*t joker would be slappin like

[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 4 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
bds getting drop everyday but we only hear about the rappers them n*ggas losing n*ggas everyday in there squad the thing about bds they stay in there area anyone from the chi know gds almost out number every gang dont let this gbe sh*t fool you them bds not stupid to get caught slipping out side there hoods gds every where
mane dont give these lame a.ss stans the score
 06-22-2013, 08:36 PM         #107
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gd's outnumber them but gbe main beef is with the insanes. they only fu*k w some gd's and put the "I" before the g which is why bd's and gd's seperated in the first place over letter placement
 4 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 CIDF said:
gd's outnumber them but gbe main beef is with the insanes. they only fu*k w some gd's and put the "I" before the g which is why bd's and gd's seperated in the first place over letter placement
no gds fu*k with sosa and sosa already said he dont fu*k with no ops he fu*k with no gd's the gds in the 100s is the ones who wack sosa brother do you think they wont do the same to him i can tell some of yall dont kno sh*t about the chi because in the most hoods you cant even play sosa or anyone in gbe lets be honest im a gbe fan but do you think sosa rather stay in the burbs or be in the city where his guys at them n*ggas know they cant get caught out here yea they dip in and out but they know better

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 06-22-2013 at 09:41 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #109
space
space
The senators asked Fardon, who is expected to be confirmed by the Senate in the coming months, to put the pressure on Chicago’s largest gang, the Gangster Disciples.

Kirk said at a press conference with Durbin at the Union League Club following the Fardon meeting that he will ask the Senate Appropriations Committee for $30 million “to go after gangs like the GDs . . . and pick the biggest and baddest for a federal effort.” yall n*ggas better ask ross about the gd's

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 06-22-2013 at 10:01 PM..
 06-22-2013, 11:08 PM         #110
WavyCrockett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But aint King Louie a GD and Keef cool wit him
 06-23-2013, 12:09 AM         #111
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ChiefKeef 4m

Alabama Got Some Weak a.ss Weed Jus Like Anyother City Think This sh*t Some Loud No ✋ Dis sh*t Some Mild �� Im So Angry Right Na ��

He gon get murked talkin sh*t
 06-23-2013, 11:09 AM         #112
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
no gds fu*k with sosa and sosa already said he dont fu*k with no ops he fu*k with no gd's the gds in the 100s is the ones who wack sosa brother do you think they wont do the same to him i can tell some of yall dont kno sh*t about the chi because in the most hoods you cant even play sosa or anyone in gbe lets be honest im a gbe fan but do you think sosa rather stay in the burbs or be in the city where his guys at them n*ggas know they cant get caught out here yea they dip in and out but they know better
wtf u talkin bout? u on that crystal boy
 4 years ago '13        #113
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
I used to believe BD's were outnumbered in Chi but then someone from there told me GD's also scrape off other GD Sets so it's really a fair battle.but I heard about that not being able to play that Sosa in certain parts of CHi,heard it's like bringing some serious unwanted attention to you
 06-24-2013, 07:06 PM         #114
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 already said:

So u cnt be on boxden n know ab or be involved in some street sh*t homie? Ima producer n im runnin these bi*ch a.ss streets everyday. sh*t aint no fun either. The hood aint either so Idk y yall n*ggas love talkin ab it so much. most yall wldnt survive a day around that kinda sh*t

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 06-24-2013 at 07:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago