most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 2678 2678
 Ta388 said:
I told n*ggas up here before, i got a close homeboy i talk to in the Chi and he's a GD, he was cool with JoJo. Anyway when he was telling me about all the sh*t goin on up there he told me straight up Reese aint been out there since two days after JoJo died, Fredo or none of them are seen and he said soon as any of those n*ggas step foot out there, they dead especially Reese and Keef

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #62
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
they all be on o block not lamron anymore the gd's scared to come in parkway where o block is at its like a death trap
 06-20-2013, 09:11 PM         #63
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ta388 said:
I told n*ggas up here before, i got a close homeboy i talk to in the Chi and he's a GD, he was cool with JoJo. Anyway when he was telling me about all the sh*t goin on up there he told me straight up Reese aint been out there since two days after JoJo died, Fredo or none of them are seen and he said soon as any of those n*ggas step foot out there, they dead especially Reese and Keef
ducktales.

lil durk just got arrested out there
 4 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
It amazes me at how Keef gets so much fu*king hate. Kid is only 17, and actually came from the bottom. He wasn't a 17 year old rapper who lived a middle class life and lied about living "keef's life", kid was actually out there. Hopefully he gets his sh*t together, because the "lost kids" on these streets that are teens, actually view him as a role model because he came from the exact same environment and is real. n*ggas hate on Keef's content but applaud Jeezy when Jeezy hasn't been broke or living in them streets for the past 5-6 years. Keef is not even 2 years removed from the slums.

You pull a real hood kid who was in and out of jail out the ghetto and give him instant millions without direction and he's only a teen, fu*k you think his outcome would be?

Last edited by Hold That; 06-20-2013 at 09:13 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #65
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Ta388 said:
 ZlatanDrogba said:

shut the fu*k up you dont know a goddamn soul in chicago
 4 years ago '05        #66
space
space
them bds own 63rd and king drive they post up at mc donalds when they crossing the street it be about 20 of them lil n*ggas they be pistol up not giving a fu*k that the police always on the corner on foot by the train station

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 06-20-2013 at 09:21 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 NoLastName said:
its prolly so many young savages tryna get down with oblock now

these lil n*ggas all want to be a hoodstar

shoutout to 100th and cottage grove

London towne raised me
you over there by corliss huh hell yea them lil n*ggas would wack a n*gga to get a name
 4 years ago '07        #68
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 4 years ago '05        #69
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 #TheReturn said:
It amazes me at how Keef gets so much fu*king hate. Kid is only 17, and actually came from the bottom. He wasn't a 17 year old rapper who lived a middle class life and lied about living "keef's life", kid was actually out there. Hopefully he gets his sh*t together, because the "lost kids" on these streets that are teens, actually view him as a role model because he came from the exact same environment and is real. n*ggas hate on Keef's content but applaud Jeezy when Jeezy hasn't been broke or living in them streets for the past 5-6 years. Keef is not even 2 years removed from the slums.

You pull a real hood kid who was in and out of jail out the ghetto and give him instant millions without direction and he's only a teen, fu*k you think his outcome would be?
a lot of rappers came from the streets. nas, jay, tupac, biggie, etc. etc. what makes keef any different?
 06-20-2013, 09:59 PM         #70
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
a lot of rappers came from the streets. nas, jay, tupac, biggie, etc. etc. what makes keef any different?
they did stupid sh*t when they were young im sure
 06-20-2013, 11:20 PM         #71
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont ever compare Tupac to this fu*k n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #72
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Well damn god bless Chicagoans
 06-21-2013, 12:11 AM         #73
Originalgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of yall are simple minded fools. Jesus. I couldn't even get through the 2nd page of this thread.
 06-21-2013, 12:25 AM         #74
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip lil jojo tho yall act like you never been 17/18 and made mistakes
 4 years ago '12        #75
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

its called metadata
..... I said taken, not POSTED. I have pics on fb from 8 years ago as my avy sometimes. An upload is just an upload. I can smoke weed, then post the pic of it 3 weeks later. Does that mean i just smoked or was smoking the same day of the pic i post? No. Ok then, so dont tryta thro no smilies at me like u proving something cuz i kno what the hell im talkin bout.
 4 years ago '12        #76
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7512 7512
Lets be real lil n*ggas from keef hood. Would catch a body just to be in a keef music video.
 4 years ago '13        #77
Ta388 
space
space
$4,074 | Props total: 2454 2454
And
 Stillhyphy said:

shut the fu*k up you dont know a goddamn soul in chicago
And how would u know n*gga? Do you know me? I didn't think so. Move on G
 4 years ago '13        #78
Ta388 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
ducktales.

lil durk just got arrested out there
Ok like i asked this other n*gga, do you know me? I don't got time for ducktales and where in my comment did i mention Lil Durk? I said Reese and Keef the ones they want
 06-21-2013, 01:37 AM         #79
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ta388 said:
Ok like i asked this other n*gga, do you know me? I don't got time for ducktales and where in my comment did i mention Lil Durk? I said Reese and Keef the ones they want
"he told me straight up Reese aint been out there since two days after JoJo died, Fredo or none of them are seen and he said soon as any of those n*ggas step foot out there, they dead especially Reese and Keef"-you

you said none of em be out there,dont nobody believe u, sh*t fredo shot videos out their recently to
 4 years ago '13        #80
Ta388 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
"he told me straight up Reese aint been out there since two days after JoJo died, Fredo or none of them are seen and he said soon as any of those n*ggas step foot out there, they dead especially Reese and Keef"-you

you said none of em be out there,dont nobody believe u, sh*t fredo shot videos out their recently to
You don't have to believe me, i don't care if you do or don't, i just stated what i was told. And just cus Fredo shot vids out there don't mean n*ggas knew about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy