Confirmed: Xbox Changing DRM Policies

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2013, 04:21 PM         #121
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's because n*ggas don't understand the consequences....it was either full access used games or the "use your entire library anywhere, any time" thing they can't do both

n*ggas need those craigslists games doe
 4 years ago '04        #122
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
Also, you'll stlll need to connect to the internet the first time, so that still sucks for people with no internet. But dat aint me!
 4 years ago '04        #123
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
but the changes mean that the disc will now be required to be in the tray for the game to work.
 4 years ago '11        #124
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
Went from PS4 back to wait and see approach. It was inevitable but they caved WAAAYYYYYYYY faster than I thought they would. They were shook from those pre-order discrepancies.
 06-19-2013, 04:23 PM         #125
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Xbox 180" is trending in the United States

don't even ask them how
 4 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
It's because n*ggas don't understand the consequences....it was either full access used games or the "use your entire library anywhere, any time" thing they can't do both

Except it wasnt full access. Only ONE person could access your library, dont get amnesia now, thats hardly full access to sh*t.
 06-19-2013, 04:23 PM         #127
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So does this mean I can't play games from my library without the disc in? I was really looking forward to that. I ain't so happy about this, but all the people bi*ching just lost all ammo to do so. Only thing now is the "spying" sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #128
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 One Gud Cide said:

i hated the 24 hour check in, but could deal with it

the game sharing though... even though it was wack, my bro and I had the perfect plan set up now we have nothing
 4 years ago '13        #129
Erma Gerd 274 heat pts274
space
space
$16,374 | Props total: 18093 18093
 mhurricane266 said:
Went from PS4 back to wait and see approach. It was inevitable but they caved WAAAYYYYYYYY faster than I thought they would.
I second that. Good on Microsoft... they tried, but it's good to see that consumer pressure still wins.
 4 years ago '05        #130
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,105 | Props total: 3542 3542
 Contagioso said:
"Xbox 180" is trending in the United States

don't even ask them how
 4 years ago '05        #131
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
Thank u based Xbox I'm back lemme pre order now
 4 years ago '05        #132
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 SOCIALITE said:
So does this mean I can't play games from my library without the disc in? I was really looking forward to that. I ain't so happy about this, but all the people bi*ching just lost all ammo to do so. Only thing now is the "spying" sh*t.
you need the disc in unless you buy the game digitally from the marketplace ... there won't be any sharing or reselling of digital sh*t though
 4 years ago '12        #133
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Apparantly they don't use a laptop
sh*t is sickening on twitter right now, phaggots talking about "Now if they get rid of that spy device and drop the price I might have a choice on my hand" fu*k outta here. I'd laugh if Microsoft dropped the price and kept the Kinect just to make n*ggas mad.

and most of them saying that sh*t are geeky a.ss n*ggas that look jesszman with comb overs.

Last edited by BrooklynSwag; 06-19-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 06-19-2013, 04:24 PM         #134
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Except it wasnt full access. Only ONE person could access your library, dont get amnesia now, thats hardly full access to sh*t.
No sh*t idiot full access is what they're doing now meaning you can give your disc to anyone

You sacrifice the ability to use your entire library anywhere without any discs by doing that
 06-19-2013, 04:25 PM         #135
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
One person at a time per sharing group. You could have multiples. Have like RPG friends, Shooter friends, etc. Put certain games in certain groups for certain friends.
 4 years ago '05        #136
space
space
50 Cent-Back down.mp3
 4 years ago '11        #137
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
Xbox 180
 06-19-2013, 04:30 PM         #138
Fall of Rome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony pushing the hand of Microsoft, its only been a couple weeks and they already having to change their plan for the Xbox one because of Sony! You know Microsoft hate doing this as well, Sony stay winning
 4 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
No sh*t idiot full access is what they're doing now meaning you can give your disc to anyone

You sacrifice the ability to use your entire library anywhere without any discs by doing that
I see what your saying, my point was you could only use your "entire" library "if" you had internet. Meaning if you or your friend forgot to pay the internet bill, or your moved into a new place, your dumbasses wouldn't have been playing sh*t. Understand that. So say "ability to use library anywhere***" *=where internet was applicable.

Thats why M$ got there d!cks out there own mouth and listened to n*ggas like me who played x360 all the fu*kin time and wasnt having that drm-locked bullsh*t. Those Ps3 fanboys should be kissing my a.ss. if it wasnt for people like me who switched in masses after the initial reveal, you'd have lost this gen and even know it.
 4 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 Fall of Rome said:
Sony pushing the hand of Microsoft, its only been a couple weeks and they already having to change their plan for the Xbox one because of Sony! You know Microsoft hate doing this as well, Sony stay winning
They saw the PS4 preorders numbers Still, its not going to help them initially get the boost they want. They got to re market this sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy