Confirmed: Xbox Changing DRM Policies

most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
its easier to r*pe your victim, once you get inside their house
 5 years ago '06        #362
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
 The Utmost said:
so now people are happy about something they apparently didnt care about?
im pissed actually ...lost features
 5 years ago '07        #363
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
avatar space
space
$58,689 | Props total: 52935 52935
damn i didn't realize how full this suction was of f*ggotry
 5 years ago '12        #364
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 NaMeLeSs- said:
its easier to r*pe your victim, once you get inside their house
Thanks for the advice.
 5 years ago '04        #365
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 2470 2470
didnt read thread b/c either way whatever m$ tries to pull, or try to say, you still lose if you buy an xbox this gen
 5 years ago '06        #366
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
 D. Norman said:
didnt read thread b/c either way whatever m$ tries to pull, or try to say, you still lose if you buy an xbox this gen
dumb a.ss alert

your back tracking
 5 years ago '04        #367
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 2470 2470
 chevyrida6 said:
dumb a.ss alert

your back tracking


sign off
 5 years ago '06        #368
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
 D. Norman said:


sign off
u got caught

ur mad
 5 years ago '12        #369
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6782 6782
 majestykagiso said:
Don't be a bi*ch about it, say my username directly, we are on an anonymous site, it's not like because we live in the same country I'd bully you, therefore no need to be subliminal!
Where did I support DRM? I supported the console. Go check ALL my threads and stance on 24 hour check in. Do you support everything about the Xbox 360? Guess what I don't like Xbox Live yet I own an Xbox 360. Why? Because I dnt even play online on PC so it doesn't affect me! F'n punk a.ss idiot!:ohhellnonas:

n*ggas on BX can't read till the truth comes out truth!
Look at this tough guy I stay in one of the roughest areas in Capetown I've had guns pointed at me theres literally nothing you can do to scare me... I saw your profile pic on twitter, n*gga come make me look good

From backtracking to internet thug, this sh*t is hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #370
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 2470 2470
 chevyrida6 said:
u got caught

ur mad


still mad albinorida
 5 years ago '07        #371
Wilder GOAT 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$9,014 | Props total: 2943 2943
in order to play a game disc, game disc must be in tray.
 5 years ago '06        #372
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
 D. Norman said:


still mad albinorida
nah

 archtect said:
in order to play a game disc, game disc must be in tray.
ps4 does it too

1 feature im pissed about
 5 years ago '12        #373
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 596 596
 Pleasure Boy said:
Look at this tough guy I stay in one of the roughest areas in Capetown I've had guns pointed at me theres literally nothing you can do to scare me... I saw your profile pic on twitter, n*gga come make me look good

From backtracking to internet thug, this sh*t is hilarious
Lol Yup confirmed you a kid! "I live in the roughest areas in Cape Town", so? That makes u tough by default?

It wasn't a threat, I was telling you be a man not a punk about it. You are on a forum and talking tough then throw subliminals, ONLINE?

If you from Cape Town you would know a skinder bek is and wouldn't be acting like a hoe online masking subliminals! Direct your comments about me, to me chap! Not because we would f!ght, but because only bi*ches talk about each other when the other bi*ch leaves! Drop some balls lil n*gga!




And still haven't answered, when does the PS4 come to SA? When did the PS3 come to SA? You have 2 Xbox's, when did they come to South Africa? Same time as the US? LOL

 5 years ago '10        #374
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,331 | Props total: 3522 3522
Lot's of E-Thuggery

Ontopic:
Good, might work back to Xbox if that's the case. I'd cop both if I could , but i'm a cheap n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #375
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6782 6782
 majestykagiso said:
Lol Yup confirmed you a kid! "I live in the roughest areas in Cape Town", so? That makes u tough by default?

It wasn't a threat, I was telling you be a man not a punk about it. You are on a forum and talking tough then throw subliminals, ONLINE?

If you from Cape Town you would know a skinder bek is and wouldn't be acting like a hoe online masking subliminals! Direct your comments about me, to me chap! Not because we would f!ght, but because only bi*ches talk about each other when the other bi*ch leaves! Drop some balls lil n*gga!




And still haven't answered, when does the PS4 come to SA? When did the PS3 come to SA? You have 2 Xbox's, when did they come to South Africa? Same time as the US? LOL

the PS3 Xbox and Wii U came about the same time as in the US with a couple to a few days diffrence, you dont know it all, the US dont even have a release date for neither consoles so whats your point smartass? And im 28 years old, if you act like a child i'll treat you like 1, if you fucck wit me than i do the same to you i dont give a fucck how old you are, and this will be my last post addressed to you coz you obviously enjoy being a troll
 5 years ago '12        #376
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6782 6782
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Lot's of E-Thuggery

Ontopic:
Good, might work back to Xbox if that's the case. I'd cop both if I could , but i'm a cheap n*gga.
nah im a troll victim i dont do e-thuggin
 5 years ago '12        #377
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 596 596
 Pleasure Boy said:
the PS3 Xbox and Wii U came about the same time as in the US with a couple to a few days diffrence, you dont know it all, the US dont even have a release date for neither consoles so whats your point smartass? And im 28 years old, if you act like a child i'll treat you like 1, if you fucck wit me than i do the same to you i dont give a fucck how old you are, and this will be my last post addressed to you coz you obviously enjoy being a troll
I read the first line and called BS on what you just said!

PS3
US release: November 11, 2006
EU release: March 23, 2007
ZA release: March 23, 2007

Nintendo Wii U
US release: November 18, 2012
EU Release: November 30, 2012
ZA Release: November 30, 2012

Xbox 360
US release: November 22, 2005
EU release: December 2, 2005
ZA release: September 29, 2006

Yeah you better not come back since you feeding BX misinformation. Saying

the PS3 Xbox and Wii U came about the same time as in the US with a couple to a few days diffrence
Does that look like a few weeks besides the Wii U? GTFOH lil n*gga! If you knew anything about distribution and who brings what when you'd have common sense claiming ""You support a console that won't release in SA"!

ZA always follows EU (PAL region) releases not US (NTSC region) releases!


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #378
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,470 | Props total: 3438 3438
and now ill buy an xbox one

lol these n*gga is TROLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLZ

 5 years ago '06        #379
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
 5 years ago '04        #380
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
BX Gaming mods are still chumps. They were defending sh*t that Microsoft changed. HAHAHA
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy