Confirmed: Xbox Changing DRM Policies

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2013, 05:27 AM         #341
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once a turn coat, always a turn coat. Expect them to add/take away more sh*t they said wouldn't.

Hypocrite a.ss company.
 06-20-2013, 05:28 AM         #342
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Aaah the sarcasm game. Well played. Going back to the subject, doesn't make a difference
On how many were replaced. The fact is they bought an Xbox. fu*k all this.Xbox fu*ked up, they corrected the problem. Jus like now, they made a crucial mistake in trying to limit used game sales etc..they sat down listened to the people and they fixed that mistake. This is a win.
And now there's a new battle brewing. Ps4 looks kool, as I said in precious post, I'm Coppin both. But Xbox is now about to make Sony think twice.

Uh huh...
 4 years ago '12        #343
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 KRCROOKSNY said:
This thread made your argument pointless though..
How? Coz i believe this thread exist because of people like me, if we as gamers accepted all the sh*t MS implimented than this thread wouldve never existed, so please explain to me how my principles was pointless if MS folded
 4 years ago '12        #344
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Pleasure Boy said:
What part of I don't ride for any company don't you understand? I play most of my games on 360 Do you honestly think I chose PS4 coz im a fanboy? You not part of any team you stupid fucck you just another statistic like myself, not Sony, MS or Nintendo name they most favorite player of the year so your sarcasm holds absolutely no value, I posted pics of consoles that I own and support, the PS3 wouldve been in there if I didnt sell it... You already exposed the bi*ch in you, you supported DRM because you felt sorry for Devs that was really to make your a.ss bleed and during all this sh*t you had the face... Theres absolutely nothing you can tell me, I don't support bullsh*t products, and because of the way I reason MS changed they sh*t to make it more appealing to people like me... So at the end of the day I won, you my friend can

[pic - click to view]

Did this n*gga just Google an actual bag of d!cks WTF!!!

and you thought it's ok actually posting the image after debating?

Back to point... You are an idiot period. You are not addressing posts I have made in countless threads including this one (i.e. I'm supposedly enjoying supporting a console that is not coming to South Africa, according to you.) Yet you talk down on the Xbox One not knowing that the Xbox One could be part of 2nd to 4th wave of releases in South Africa. Why mustn't I support a console I PREFER? Because someone else in my market has no internet? Because you might prefer Cash Crusaders to trade in games and I have never bought a game second hand? LMFAO the nerve of this homo!

So are you saying I shouldn't support Microsoft's Xbox One because it's not coming to South Africa and I must instead choose the Playstation 4? Guess what? Even the PS4 is getting delayed release and HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED EVEN FOR PRE-ORDER in this region you stupid son of a bi*ch!

Jesus I have never debated with such a stupid person in my life. Attacking one console based on "They are not supporting our market", yet you have no confirmation that the other console also getting released in South Africa anytime soon! I gave you bloody links to show you that even in the PS3 era it had delayed releases you Bumbling buffoon!

Not only are you hypocritical in your argument but it makes no sense to even be leveraging the statements you make when its well known that in South Africa Ster Kinekor controls Sony's releases... Now tell BX when is Ster Kinekor releasing Man of Steel?

Jesus Christ our fu*kin education system has failed these bloody kids!

[pic - click to view]

06-20-2013, 05:36 AM         #345
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Thanks Microfold, you greed consumed, company confused, policy changed up in less than a week a.ss bi*ches.
 4 years ago '12        #346
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
Once a turn coat, always a turn coat. Expect them to add/take away more sh*t they said wouldn't.

Hypocrite a.ss company.
How old are you and were you around during the PS2 to PS3 transition?

Calling MS hypocritical yet ALL companies roll back on policies, INCLUDING SONY!

First rolled back decision: Boomerang controller, due to backlash!

Second rolled back decision: Removing Rumble in the Sixaxis (yes the controller that came before the DS3) due to lack of rumble, then a year later making people purchase a new controller (the DS3) just for rumble feedback.

Third rolled back decision: Removing Other OS capability on the console

Should I continue? Mind you I'm not even saying MS are faultless, RROD, Live policies etc, but overlooking Sony's faults and emphasizing one console's faults is absolutely ridiculous. Look up Stockholm Syndrome!

EDIT: Oh and don't forget the changing of terms to remove class action lawsuits after the PSN debacle! These companies look out for themselves and you are just a consumer. Diff between you and me is I could give 2 pisses about what other people's situations are, as long as I choose what I want and that is it!

Damn fanboi's

Last edited by majestykagiso; 06-20-2013 at 05:48 AM..
 06-20-2013, 05:49 AM         #347
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestykagiso said:
How old are you and were you around during the PS2 to PS3 transition?

Calling MS hypocritical yet ALL companies roll back on policies, INCLUDING SONY!

First rolled back decision: Boomerang controller, due to backlash!

Second rolled back decision: Removing Rumble in the Sixaxis (yes the controller that came before the DS3) due to lack of rumble, then a year later making people purchase a new controller (the DS3) just for rumble feedback.

Third rolled back decision: Removing Other OS capability on the console

Should I continue? Mind you I'm not even saying MS are faultless, RROD, Live policies etc, but overlooking Sony's faults and emphasizing one console's faults is absolutely ridiculous. Look up Stockholm Syndrome!
Really, that's the best comparison you could come up with?

You have to admit, some controller or OS change vs Microfolds full X1 policy change are night and day.

And as long as the game play I could give a fu*k what OS it's on.

Night as in, who gives a fu*k about a controller or OS change?

And day as in, the sun was shining bright on the low a.ss X1 pre-order sales and these bi*ches got nervous.

Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-20-2013 at 05:54 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #348
space
space
 HDBeatz said:
Really, that's the best comparison you could come up with?

As long as the game play I could give a fu*k what OS it's on.

You have to admit, some controller or OS change vs Microfolds full X1 policy change are night and day.

Night as in, who gives a fu*k about a controller or OS change?

And day as in, the sun was shining bright on the low a.ss X1 pre-order sales and these bi*ches got nervous.

The point is policies were rolled back on and I could go all day as Sony has a huge list of rolled back policies on the PS3, including free online. Your point was MS is hypocritical for rolling back policies. Guess what? Sony has done it too countless times because that is business. If it doesn't work, change it!

Now you coming here leveraging how MS are the ONLY spineless company on the planet with policy rollbacks when I could go all day on PS2, PS3, PSPGo, PSVita, PSN, policies that have been absolute garbage, that you choose to overlook easily just because it's your beloved Sony!
 4 years ago '12        #349
space
space
But since Sony fanboys want to go there here we go:

Boomerang controller backlash. Changed the potential direction on how Sony wanted to design interaction with the console for the PS3.

Sixaxis/DS3 debacle! Google it.

Other OS removal

Game sharing taken down from 5 extra players to 2 for digital games

Pricing policies for all their devices around 2006-2008. Including the PS3, PSP, PSPGo, PSVita! (Simple English, they were all overpriced, with the PSPGo costing $50 less than the PS3). Mind you till today the PSPGo's sales have never been released!

Removing backwards compatibility on the PS3, mostly due to hardware, as well as to support the PS2 sales, which only just got discontinued in 2013.

Changing terms & conditions that would have made them liable for the PSN hack, including class action suits on why they delayed telling people that their credit card information has been compromised for a whole week already!

Changing PSN to paid models (PS+ for PS4) to compete with Xbox Live and generate additional revenue for Sony, as well as PSN and its servers.

Do you really want me to continue? Get off Sony's nuts. I don't mind nor care if you buy a PS4, it is your prerogative, but don't spew David Koresh like bile painting Sony as pro consumer when ALL companies look at the bottom line first!

As long as you can game and choose the games you want and the experience you want, that should be the end all and be all. Dictating to n*ggas what to buy!!! GTFOH!
 06-20-2013, 06:14 AM         #350
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestykagiso said:
The point is policies were rolled back on and I could go all day as Sony has a huge list of rolled back policies on the PS3, including free online. Your point was MS is hypocritical for rolling back policies. Guess what? Sony has done it too countless times because that is business. If it doesn't work, change it!

Now you coming here leveraging how MS are the ONLY spineless company on the planet with policy rollbacks when I could go all day on PS2, PS3, PSPGo, PSVita, PSN, policies that have been absolute garbage, that you choose to overlook easily just because it's your beloved Sony!

[pic - click to view]

*Points to signature*
 4 years ago '12        #351
space
space
 KRCROOKSNY said:
This thread made your argument pointless though..
Oh dnt get it in with that n*gga. He owns Xbox 360 but his arguments are:

Xbox One has DRM, Region locking, and is anti consumer...

He says he owns 2 Xbox 360's yet he is against region locking and this is reaosn he won't buy a Xbox One?? Clearly those PAL and NTSC regions on the Xbox 360 are not region locks!

He says the Xbox One isn't coming to South Africa (i.e. according to him, delayed release = no support at all). His brain clearly also skipped the fact that EVERY console we have got in South Africa gets PAL region releases, meaning we have NEVER EVER got a console on US release (NTSC region). Even the PS3 was delayed by 4-6 months!

He says you are a f*ggot when you want to buy a Xbox One due to it having supported DRM before, and wrong for supporting changed policies now, when the Sony have changed policies too, and PS3 users supported the Playstation 3 even when 12 million credit cards were floating around after the PSN hack!

I love BX

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by majestykagiso; 06-20-2013 at 06:23 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #352
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,332 | Props total: 2774 2774
sh*t is serious on bx

Even if I do buy an Xbox in the future

Xbox still lost
 4 years ago '12        #353
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
can microsoft fanboys now admit that they like to trade their games and dont like the 24 hour check in sh*t?

like serioulsy, admit it now ...
 4 years ago '12        #354
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 grapedrank said:
can microsoft fanboys now admit that they like to trade their games and dont like the 24 hour check in sh*t?

Look above you, i'm not reading Novels, that very same person was all about DRM is good for Devs, now its WE won
 4 years ago '12        #355
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
these xbox clowns were rediculous, they were FULL ON supporting all that "its 2013 we are digital now" bullsh*t ... now they switched up hard
 06-20-2013, 07:18 AM         #356
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:
these xbox clowns were rediculous, they were FULL ON supporting all that "its 2013 we are digital now" bullsh*t ... now they switched up hard
I tell you what , they learned from the best!

Winners of the annual turn coat hypocrite, bullsh*t policy award: Microfold!
 4 years ago '12        #357
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
Look above you, i'm not reading Novels, that very same person was all about DRM is good for Devs, now its WE won
Don't be a bi*ch about it, say my username directly, we are on an anonymous site, it's not like because we live in the same country I'd bully you, therefore no need to be subliminal!

Where did I support DRM? I supported the console. Go check ALL my threads and stance on 24 hour check in. Do you support everything about the Xbox 360? Guess what I don't like Xbox Live yet I own an Xbox 360. Why? Because I dnt even play online on PC so it doesn't affect me! F'n punk a.ss idiot!:ohhellnonas:

n*ggas on BX can't read till the truth comes out truth!
 4 years ago '12        #358
space
space
 grapedrank said:

Not a fanboy but either or, this doesn't affect me except my personal dislike for 24 hr checkin. I don't trade, I don't lend, I don't rent, I have capable, uncapped, internet to play both the Xbox One and stream fro Gaikai if I had chosen the PS4. Your point is....
 4 years ago '05        #359
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
so now people are happy about something they apparently didnt care about?
 06-20-2013, 08:26 AM         #360
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
so now people are happy about something they apparently didnt care about?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy