Confirmed: Xbox Changing DRM Policies

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #321
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
 Oh Finesse said:


click that and paste them numbers in here...

tell me again who won..

you ain't even come 2nd behind NINTENDO

n*ggaa tell me you ain't that stupid b

Dude the ONLY reason ps3 bypassed Xbox was because they dropped
The price to 245. But with that they sacrificed backwards compatibility
While the 360 however can still run them ORIGINAL Xbox games.
Before that price drop ps3 was STRUGGLING!! Period.
 06-20-2013, 03:25 AM         #322
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Dude the ONLY reason ps3 bypassed Xbox was because they dropped
The price to 245. But with that they sacrificed backwards compatibility
While the 360 however can still run them ORIGINAL Xbox games.
Before that price drop ps3 was STRUGGLING!! Period.
Fu*k the bullsh*t.

How many 360 consoles were paid for had to be returned because of RROD, but were still recorded as a final sales?

Answer:
[spoiler - click to view]



 4 years ago '12        #323
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
That why's ps2 is the best selling console of all time. Ps3 wasn't sellin nothing and their games were whack. So n*ggas was playin they ps2 games on ps3 instead of actual ps3 games but once Sony took that backwards compatability away n*ggas was like fu*k ps3 ima just cop a ps2. After the price cut that's when n*ggas was Coppin ps3. n*ggas only copped ps3 because it got cheaper, or for the bluray. Now Xbox got that same sh*t. Man if XBOXONE drops the price....Sony gone have problems boy.
 4 years ago '12        #324
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
 HDBeatz said:
Fu*k the bullsh*t.

How many 360 consoles were paid for had to be returned because of RROD, but were still recorded as a final sales?

Answer:
[spoiler - click to view]



Ummmm...did they or did they not get they sh*t fixed or exhanged for brand new ones?
 4 years ago '06        #325
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
fu*k the hatinggg
 4 years ago '10        #326
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20706 20706
 Theboybreblue said:
Ummmm...did they or did they not get they sh*t fixed or exhanged for brand new ones?
Speaking of this I gotta give M$ props for their sh*t.

RROD gives them a black eye, they not only fix it they significantly reduce the problem.

DRM makes them the laughingstock, they eliminate certain features and solve some complaints.

Same with Sony.

They have one of the worst hacks in history because of their sh*tty security, they give gamers games & make the PS+ a paid service.

I'm actually shocked they didn't go hard with the DRM no matter how bad M$ got flamed simply because of the hack. Maybe their security is better this time thanks to those PS+ dollars.
 4 years ago '12        #327
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Speaking of this I gotta give M$ props for their sh*t.

RROD gives them a black eye, they not only fix it they significantly reduce the problem.

DRM makes them the laughingstock, they eliminate certain features and solve some complaints.

Same with Sony.

They have one of the worst hacks in history because of their sh*tty security, they give gamers games & make the PS+ a paid service.

I'm actually shocked they didn't go hard with the DRM no matter how bad M$ got flamed simply because of the hack. Maybe their security is better this time thanks to those PS+ dollars.
Dude I completely forgot about that sh*t. Ps3 was outa commission for a hot minute.
 06-20-2013, 03:56 AM         #328
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Ummmm...did they or did they not get they sh*t fixed or exhanged for brand new ones?
Ummmm....that not the fu*kin point.

Meanwhile you're waiting for your console to get fixed, you can't play sh*t!

People still trying to justify getting a "brand new" fixed console, when the sh*t shouldnt have even fu*ked up in the first place?

The fu*k outta here.
 4 years ago '06        #329
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3682 3682
I rme,ber Sony taking away an other os option... Eula's can change...and they can flip it back on after they get their sales... And you can't sue
 4 years ago '12        #330
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
 HDBeatz said:
Ummmm....that not the fu*kin point.

Meanwhile you're waiting for your console to get fixed, you can't play sh*t!

People still trying to justify getting a "brand new" fixed console, when the sh*t shouldnt have even fu*ked up in the first place?

The fu*k outta here.
Oh because ps3 didn't have the electricity grounding problem,
Or the laser failure. Fact is Microsoft fixed yo sh*t FREE!
And the problem is now FIXED. Meanwhile ps3's are dying after
6 months of use and Sony ain't fixing sh*t...
 4 years ago '07        #331
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19765 19765
im a sony fan myself, but this is a win for CONSUMERS, period. Console wars are fu*king childish lol

but as far as sytems go, I bought two ps3's a 60gb @ launch, that i had up until like 2 years ago, when i flipped it for like $400 (i guess og 60gbs had value cause of backwards comp, 4 usb ports and those media card readers also added 500gb hd) and it worked fine, i just wanted a slim. and its still going, never broken. I have like 7 friends who played 360, all of them had to buy 3+ 360s each. Anticdoctal evidence? sure some of them prob clumsy d!ckheads lol just from experience sony hardware and durability>>>360s


Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-20-2013 at 04:08 AM..
 06-20-2013, 04:10 AM         #332
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Oh because ps3 didn't have the electricity grounding problem,
Or the laser failure. Fact is Microsoft fixed yo sh*t FREE!
And the problem is now FIXED. Meanwhile ps3's are dying after
6 months of use and Sony ain't fixing sh*t...
I never said that & stop changing the subject.
Try to focus!

[pic - click to view]


The main subject is and was console sales.
RROD > YLOD
Besides, I know damn well you're not trying to say that RROD exceeded the YLOD.
 4 years ago '12        #333
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Pleasure Boy said:
These are just a few posts to show the bi*ch in you... I've had an Xbox 360 since day one, you can go to any of my previous posts and see what my main issue was, you was defending a company and I was defending my rights as a long time gamer... So now YOU won because I was the resistence... If anything Sony won because they exposed the bi*ch in MS, if you wanna sell something than stand by your product, if they didnt care what Sony is doing than why follow them? I'm glad MS changed they policy, all this means is GAMERS won, but i'll buy a PS4 1st just because of principle, you was ready to expose your anus and since the company you was riding for changed they policy its WE WON, no mafuccka you lost, you lost because you don't believe in consumer rights, you lost because you a slave... You riding for a console thats not even coming to your country... And just to make you look more stupid


[pic - click to view]



I dont own 1 but 2 Xbox 360's... And recently added to the my catalogue


[pic - click to view]



thats just to show you I don't ride for any company... I'm just glad we all dont think like you do, coz if we all just accepted all those policies than this would've been day 10 for X1 badnews, claim victory for other peoples resistence, you the type of n*gga that go to work when everyone else is marching for a wage increase... Go fucck yourself
Hahahahahaahah this n*gga came back posting pics of the Xbox 360 and flaming! Did you not say I was talking bullsh*t when I speculated that Xbox Will eventually remove 24 hour DRM?

You want to play who said what? OK!

 Pleasure Boy said:
you the same the n*gga that ran with MS when i was talking about how weak our fucckin internet is so i dont give a fucck what you have to say, you ride dicck when you dont even know the consequence of what your supporting, its funny that you only understand it now, the company you were riding for so blindly didnt think of any of this sh*t when they made that console and you (the smart dumb mafuccka) was riding they nuts till it bleed had no idea that the console isnt coming to our country
Lol and will choose to overlook this too

The launch of the PlayStation 3 into the Japanese market on 10 November 2006,

The system was released seven days later on 17 November in the United States

Sony announced on 6 September 2006 that the PAL region (European and Australian) launch had been delayed until March, 2007 due to a shortage of diodes used in the Blu-ray Disc drive. At midnight on January 24, 2007, Sony announced that the PlayStation 3 would go on sale on March 23, 2007 in Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Africa and New Zealand.
OR this

Quote: "Now of course, you can’t actually go and pre-order the PS4 locally because it does not have a release date yet, nor is it available for pre-order on any of the local websites.

That is from a South African article I posted about the PS4 and Xbox pre-orders!

Yeah Microsoft are the only company in the world to have releases in waves

Then gonna talk about objectivity but you comment in more MS threads than Sony


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #334
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
 HDBeatz said:
I never said that & stop changing the subject.
Try to focus!

[pic - click to view]


The main subject is and was console sales.
RROD > YLOD
Besides, I know damn well you're not trying to say that RROD exceeded the YLOD.
Are you sure you worded that right?
 06-20-2013, 04:20 AM         #335
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Theboybreblue said:
Are you sure you worded that right?


[spoiler - click to view]

 4 years ago '08        #336
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23312 23312
 Oh Finesse said:


now n*ggas gonna act like this sh*t wasn't over in the first place

damage is done f*ggots, deal with it
n*gga the sh*t aint out for another 5 months


Last edited by Arson; 06-20-2013 at 05:09 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #337
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
 HDBeatz said:


[spoiler - click to view]

Aaah the sarcasm game. Well played. Going back to the subject, doesn't make a difference
On how many were replaced. The fact is they bought an Xbox. fu*k all this.Xbox fu*ked up, they corrected the problem. Jus like now, they made a crucial mistake in trying to limit used game sales etc..they sat down listened to the people and they fixed that mistake. This is a win.
And now there's a new battle brewing. Ps4 looks kool, as I said in precious post, I'm Coppin both. But Xbox is now about to make Sony think twice.
 4 years ago '12        #338
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 majestykagiso said:
Hahahahahaahah this n*gga came back posting pics of the Xbox 360 and flaming! Did you not say I was talking bullsh*t when I speculated that Xbox Will eventually remove 24 hour DRM?

You want to play who said what? OK!



Lol and will choose to overlook this too



OR this



That is from a South African article I posted about the PS4 and Xbox pre-orders!

Yeah Microsoft are the only company in the world to have releases in waves

Then gonna talk about objectivity but you comment in more MS threads than Sony


[pic - click to view]

What part of I don't ride for any company don't you understand? I play most of my games on 360 Do you honestly think I chose PS4 coz im a fanboy? You not part of any team you stupid fucck you just another statistic like myself, not Sony, MS or Nintendo name they most favorite player of the year so your sarcasm holds absolutely no value, I posted pics of consoles that I own and support, the PS3 wouldve been in there if I didnt sell it... You already exposed the bi*ch in you, you supported DRM because you felt sorry for Devs that was really to make your a.ss bleed and during all this sh*t you had the face... Theres absolutely nothing you can tell me, I don't support bullsh*t products, and because of the way I reason MS changed they sh*t to make it more appealing to people like me... So at the end of the day I won, you my friend can


[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '11        #339
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
 Austin Foyt said:

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '11        #340
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
 Pleasure Boy said:
What part of I don't ride for any company don't you understand? I play most of my games on 360 Do you honestly think I chose PS4 coz im a fanboy? You not part of any team you stupid fucck you just another statistic like myself, not Sony, MS or Nintendo name they most favorite player of the year so your sarcasm holds absolutely no value, I posted pics of consoles that I own and support, the PS3 wouldve been in there if I didnt sell it... You already exposed the bi*ch in you, you supported DRM because you felt sorry for Devs that was really to make your a.ss bleed and during all this sh*t you had the face... Theres absolutely nothing you can tell me, I don't support bullsh*t products, and because of the way I reason MS changed they sh*t to make it more appealing to people like me... So at the end of the day I won, you my friend can


[pic - click to view]



This thread made your argument pointless though..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy