Confirmed: Xbox Changing DRM Policies

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #301
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,384 | Props total: 3444 3444
its true.

[pic - click to view]

Xbox won.

u mad bro?

Last edited by Theboybreblue; 06-20-2013 at 01:41 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #302
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
Some of you need help, running round like cheerleaders in this section for weeks. Brand conditioning working perfectly....
 4 years ago '04        #303
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
haha sony dies again.... dude at work telling me he aint getting XB1 cause of prism and NSA.... mutha fukka if they want you they always had access to you from your phone or home computer with a cam... so i dont see why n*ggas so scared of always on... only thing that bugged me was resale....

either way once i get my XB1 yall can join me on xhamster.com cause im have those fresh HD amateur pr0ns for yall and bi*ches aint even gonna know....
 4 years ago '09        #304
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
don't matter..the fanboys still won because i think microlost pissed enough people off to say fu*k them either way
Im one of those people..
 4 years ago '09        #305
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 AJESUSPIECE said:
It's crazy how the ps fanboys think everyone should feel betrayed by MS.

I like the idea of an all digital library its 2013 I don't want to have to buy a fu*king Frisbee to play my games. I'm going to be downloading them onto a hardrive anyway. And I still don't get why you would be mad about the online check ins if you can't afford the internet don't buy a 500 dollar game system.

I think this is just a power move by Xbox they know this minor issue was the only thing holding them back from dominating the US market. I'm happy with the added flexibility prolly would have never noticed to be honest though.
The digital idea is cool. BUT, ms did it so they could make more money. Not to help you save space on your entertainment center by not having a collection of xbox discs. It was implemented to keep you from selling your used games... Not to save u any hassle..
 06-20-2013, 02:26 AM         #306
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJESUSPIECE said:
It's crazy how the ps fanboys think everyone should feel betrayed by MS.

I like the idea of an all digital library its 2013 I don't want to have to buy a fu*king Frisbee to play my games. I'm going to be downloading them onto a hardrive anyway. And I still don't get why you would be mad about the online check ins if you can't afford the internet don't buy a 500 dollar game system.

I think this is just a power move by Xbox they know this minor issue was the only thing holding them back from dominating the US market. I'm happy with the added flexibility prolly would have never noticed to be honest though.
 4 years ago '12        #307
space
space
Put it like this, if the Xbox hada implemented the always on as a optional feature, and never tried to
Block used games, Sony fanboys wouldn't even be talkin now. Xbox listened to the people, that's what counts. And now the ownage session shall begin.
 4 years ago '12        #308
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 majestykagiso said:
I don't want none of ya'll misinformed flip flopping Xbox One adopters on my game list no doubt! n*ggas took whatever information was fed at them by Sony fans and instead of reading and having foresight, ya'll joined the sh*tting brigade! Where is Pleasure Boy and his statements and trolling?

n*ggas are about to get even more mad now!
 majestykagiso said:
This n*gga thick as a brick! Prob reads the first line and spazzes out!

Like can you not understand this: More development to do = less time allocated to projects. Let me give you an excerpt from Indie game development wiki page so you can understand just the basic motive to indie game development. Focus on the first line ALL developers face:

"Developing video games can be a very time consuming process, and independent games are often distributed for free. The motivation to create games varies per individual. The usual motivator behind independent game development is creative freedom, which is more easily attainable within smaller, more focused teams, and without the constraints of bigger investors risk aversion. Having a portfolio of video game works can also be beneficial to someone applying for a job. Solving problems in developing video games can help in solving other problems in engineering. Creating a small independent video game can help developers explore domains and receive feedback where an innovative idea might be further developed into a commercial game"

Do you get it? Time + Project Deadlines of a commercial AAA title cannot be compared to a sub $10 game or even previous gen (PS2 era) game development, and that is where Chris B is speaking from as some markets are contributing as much to these short games as the devs and publishers themselves.

You as a consumer demand a great game with re-playability for the next 20 years, yet the same gamer bi*ch and moan at bad visuals, lack of innovation, lack of new IP's, lack of mutliplayer, lack of ABC features on release and this being packaged into DLC's, push backs on release dates, Kinect/PS Eye, gameplay etc...

Then the same guy on a diff platform will bi*ch about framerates, anti-aliasing, bad ports, bad online servers, why didn't they use a diff engine... For as much as gamers have been given a voice in gaming, they have also been ultra critical in how these games are made, and accommodation to gamers with diff needs + diff platforms with diff architectures + making sure the financers (publishers) make a profit and meet project deadlines has caused the current gaming climate. It's not one developer churning half arsed titles, but all of them, even the exclusive developers developing for one console (Bungie and Naughty Dog) have a hard time cramming everything!

Again go Google game development and what it takes to develop 1, not yearly, but 1 new IP!
 majestykagiso said:
...and according to them the PS4 won't be influenced, so why worry about what MS is doing to gaming if Sony won't according to popular belief? I just don't see the logic behind these threads TBH.

If Sony won't be influenced by these decisions and it is the open and free system as believed in here, well then, the gaming industry isn't in any trouble and the MS will pay for this with low sales and Sony will win and return to former glory...
That's if these trolls in here really do believe Sony are that selfless
These are just a few posts to show the bi*ch in you... I've had an Xbox 360 since day one, you can go to any of my previous posts and see what my main issue was, you was defending a company and I was defending my rights as a long time gamer... So now YOU won because I was the resistence... If anything Sony won because they exposed the bi*ch in MS, if you wanna sell something than stand by your product, if they didnt care what Sony is doing than why follow them? I'm glad MS changed they policy, all this means is GAMERS won, but i'll buy a PS4 1st just because of principle, you was ready to expose your anus and since the company you was riding for changed they policy its WE WON, no mafuccka you lost, you lost because you don't believe in consumer rights, you lost because you a slave... You riding for a console thats not even coming to your country... And just to make you look more stupid

[pic - click to view]

I dont own 1 but 2 Xbox 360's... And recently added to the my catalogue

[pic - click to view]

thats just to show you I don't ride for any company... I'm just glad we all dont think like you do, coz if we all just accepted all those policies than this would've been day 10 for X1 badnews, claim victory for other peoples resistence, you the type of n*gga that go to work when everyone else is marching for a wage increase... Go fucck yourself
 4 years ago '12        #309
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
never tried to block used games.. optional online.. there is no coulda woulda shoulda.. they did, so deal with it clown

microfold ain't own sh*t but themselves. xlawse lawse eternal.. this sh*t been over, and don't you fu*kin forget it

n*ggas mad as fu*k right now I see.

Last edited by Theboybreblue; 06-20-2013 at 02:43 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #310
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Oh Finesse said:
real sad.

microfold has never beaten SONY in sales.. 1 year late, more expensive.. tied in 2013. what makes you n*ggas think this gen is gonna be close at all. we don't believe u u need more people

n*gga go to sleep logg the fu*k off
 4 years ago '12        #311
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
real sad.

microfold has never beaten SONY in sales.. 1 year late, more expensive.. tied in 2013. what makes you n*ggas think this gen is gonna be close at all. we don't believe u u need more people
NEVER BEATEN SONY IN SALES?!?!?!?
n*ggaa tell me you didn't just say that b
 4 years ago '12        #312
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
360 been the top selling console in the US for 29 straight months.
 4 years ago '12        #313
space
space
 Msirae said:
360 been the top selling console in the US for 29 straight months.
You juuuust beat me to it.
 4 years ago '12        #314
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 Pleasure Boy said:

[pic - click to view]

Watching the Mumbai Indians?
 4 years ago '04        #315
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Xbox>PS2

360>>PS3

Go to sleep

this n*gga is a 24hr sony fanatic lol hahahajhahjajahhajhaahjjhahjahahjahjahjhjahjahjahj ahahjahjahajhahjahjahjahjahaa
 06-20-2013, 02:54 AM         #316
Mr Dewbie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ino game stop n*ggas is pumped

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #317
deware89 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
 Pleasure Boy said:
These are just a few posts to show the bi*ch in you... I've had an Xbox 360 since day one, you can go to any of my previous posts and see what my main issue was, you was defending a company and I was defending my rights as a long time gamer... So now YOU won because I was the resistence... If anything Sony won because they exposed the bi*ch in MS, if you wanna sell something than stand by your product, if they didnt care what Sony is doing than why follow them? I'm glad MS changed they policy, all this means is GAMERS won, but i'll buy a PS4 1st just because of principle, you was ready to expose your anus and since the company you was riding for changed they policy its WE WON, no mafuccka you lost, you lost because you don't believe in consumer rights, you lost because you a slave... You riding for a console thats not even coming to your country... And just to make you look more stupid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats just to show you I don't ride for any company... I'm just glad we all dont think like you do, coz if we all just accepted all those policies than this would've been day 10 for X1 badnews, claim victory for other peoples resistence, you the type of n*gga that go to work when everyone else is marching for a wage increase... Go fucck yourself
 4 years ago '05        #318
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 Pleasure Boy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Damn
 4 years ago '04        #319
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Oh Finesse said:
oh so now we only talkin about the US...

tell me again who won
aight bruh I know you pro sony but Facts are facts xbox 360 has been beating the ps3 a.ss in sales for years in the US the only reason, ps3 was able to tie it is because the xbox 360 has no base in japan and sony is slighty bigger in europe while managing to do decent in the US having 3 markets beats only having two its common math....

besides that battle is nowhere near over Microsoft has pledge 5 more years of support of the 360 and you know that $99-$199 pricepoint with kinect is right around the corner....
 4 years ago '05        #320
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Xbox change their policies and Sony fan boys still want to talk sh*t....and n*ggas only brough PS3s because they didn't want to pay for Live...everybody I know that I asked said they only do it for the free online...we'll see how sales go after this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago