Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #261
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 BC is that Guy said:
@ these clowns who hours ago were desperately trying to justify the DRM, then gloating like fools the second it gets taken back LOL

whatever happened to

"this is the future of gaming"

"omg how r u so broke that u dont hav INternedz"

"i can still share with 10 of my friends"

06-19-2013, 10:00 PM         #262
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esneffoelgnairt said:

lol
their site is down but XBL is still up

couldnt say the same about PSN this morning
 4 years ago '05        #263
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
Sony and Microsoft are both still gonna bring on perconsole DRM... as easy as they removed it, they'll add it right back in. I wouldnt be surprised if they both did it a year into launch.

4 years ago '06        #264
brooklyn76 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 2 2
So it's going to do what the PS4 is doing, but still cost $100 more?

[pic - click to view]

Oh never mind you're gonna be able to turn on the deck by voice command, I get the difference now

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #265
Gball83 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 12 12
Man these n*ggas might hit us wit a 42 fakeout....they might change it back after they hit a certain amount of sales...who knows tho?
 4 years ago '09        #266
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Im gonna agree with many of you on the fact that x1 is gonna be a better system.. With the Kinect and the tv stuff. All the extra stuff does look kinda cool. BUT, for ms to pretty much say they are gonna fu*k the consumer in the a.ss and if you don't like it buy a fu*king 360 is what made me go with a ps4.. I don't understand how you people don't care about that. I work my a.ss off for my money and don't wanna give it to some company that is trying to fu*k me over every possible way. Yes, they are changing stuff. But there not doing it because of you or me. There doing it because pre orders are really bad.. They will probably lower the price as well... I may buy a used system off craigslist later on used or something but Ms to me are arrogant d!cks that thought they could fu*k everyone over. That's not ok with me. Idc what you spend your money on but don't keep feeding your money into a company that's trying to fu*k you.
I have a 360 and enjoy it. I hate the ps4 controller but ill learn how to use it and save some money as well
 06-19-2013, 10:20 PM         #267
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brooklyn76 said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh never mind you're gonna be able to turn on the deck by voice command, I get the difference now

[pic - click to view]

it can also play games and watch tv in split screen

the only console with HDMI IN
 4 years ago '08        #268
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1155 1155
So I can: turn both my tv and one on at the same dame time, watch tv and play games at the same damn time or play games and skype at the same damn time or play games and have a movie on at the same damn time, with no disk drm or online check in.
 4 years ago '07        #269
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 Trizz187 said:
how does them changing anything automatically make them better? PS4s hardware still amazing and the exclusives AMAZING and majority of the games shown in E3 by xbox are multiplat. As far as PSN vs XBL PSN on PS4 is a whole new thing WE DONT KNOW if its good or not so you cant just a.ssume. Also PS4 does all the same social media crap as XB1 so how does xbox still win? Majority of people are still copping a PS4 regardless. Some are copping both
funny how you put that you can't a.ssume XBL is automatically gonna be better than PSN but you're automatically a.ssuming that Microsoft is gonna have sh*tty exclusives

fu*k outta here
 06-19-2013, 10:51 PM         #270
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brooklyn76 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #271
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
So I can sit in my room all day on my expensive a.ss trips to Africa and do nothing but play Xbox One now?
 06-19-2013, 10:54 PM         #272
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
So I can: turn both my tv and one on at the same dame time, watch tv and play games at the same damn time or play games and skype at the same damn time or play games and have a movie on at the same damn time, with no disk drm or online check in.
the world is urs bro...enjoy it
 4 years ago '04        #273
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
If this is true x1 won... kinect comes with every system for $499...PS4 comes with what in the other skus..............
 4 years ago '11        #274
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 XxC4xX said:
If this is true x1 won... kinect comes with every system for $499...PS4 comes with what in the other skus..............
A headset. Butt there aren't any other SKUs.
 4 years ago '05        #275
CornSlice 
space
space
$212 | Props total: 75 75
Just keeps getting better and better for X1
 4 years ago '10        #276
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BC is that Guy said:
@ these clowns who hours ago were desperately trying to justify the DRM, then gloating like fools the second it gets taken back LOL

whatever happened to

brooklyn76 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

cwb said:
Im gonna agree with many of you on the fact that x1 is gonna be a better system.. With the Kinect and the tv stuff. All the extra stuff does look kinda cool. BUT, for ms to pretty much say they are gonna fu*k the consumer in the a.ss and if you don't like it buy a fu*king 360 is what made me go with a ps4.. I don't understand how you people don't care about that. I work my a.ss off for my money and don't wanna give it to some company that is trying to fu*k me over every possible way. Yes, they are changing stuff. But there not doing it because of you or me. There doing it because pre orders are really bad.. They will probably lower the price as well... I may buy a used system off craigslist later on used or something but Ms to me are arrogant d!cks that thought they could fu*k everyone over. That's not ok with me. Idc what you spend your money on but don't keep feeding your money into a company that's trying to fu*k you.
I have a 360 and enjoy it. I hate the ps4 controller but ill learn how to use it and save some money as well

[pic - click to view]

/Thread
 4 years ago '11        #277
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 493 493
 BC is that Guy said:

whatever happened to

cwb said:

Kinect always watching too
 06-19-2013, 11:50 PM         #278
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
microsoft folding
 4 years ago '04        #279
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 681 681
No thanks to the X1 d!ckriders... good move by Microsoft... Good protest by unbiased gamers
 4 years ago '04        #280
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 681 681
Why are people saying "X1 won" yall are the same people claiming the system was good before

Sheep
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago