Post Your Copy Yeezus CD

most viewed right now
 91
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 mross16 said:




Why would you buy so many copies of one album? That sh*t dont make no sense.
 5 years ago '12        #22
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 5 years ago '07        #23
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,526 | Props total: 1890 1890
 Bama Boy said:
Why would you buy so many copies of one album? That sh*t dont make no sense.
I only bought 3 copies two physical and one itunes deluxe. The 2nd pic isn't mine
 5 years ago '09        #24
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,169 | Props total: 23600 23600
 YoungKazzy said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #25
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 mross16 said:
I only bought 3 copies two physical and one itunes deluxe. The 2nd pic isn't mine
Even so what you need multiple copies of an album for? I dont get it and if you buy CDs off Amazon most of the CDs they send the MP3s to your cloud.
 5 years ago '12        #26
MischiefTooReal 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 5479 5479

[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '07        #27
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,526 | Props total: 1890 1890
 Bama Boy said:
Even so what you need multiple copies of an album for? I dont get it and if you buy CDs off Amazon most of the CDs they send the MP3s to your cloud.
I honestly don't know why you're worried about how many copies of an album I bought with my money. But to clear it up for you I bought my wife the standard version, I bought myself the deluxe version, and I bought the deluxe version on itunes so that I can have the album on my ipad/iphone.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 mross16 said:
I honestly don't know why you're worried about how many copies of an album I bought with my money. But to clear it up for you I bought my wife the standard version, I bought myself the deluxe version, and I bought the deluxe version on itunes so that I can have the album on my ipad/iphone.
I aint worried about it, just trying to understand the reasoning behind people buying multiple copies of the same album. I seen ppl on twitter posting pictures of 10 copies of an album they bought and sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #29
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 177 177
 DR JAYY said:

[pic - click to view]


YOOOO!!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #30
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 Fresco said:
His album went from total trash, to me playing it nonstop

I absolutely HATED the keef song at first, but last night I had the best workout of my life while I had that on repeat.

And "I am God" is just

I beg people to continue to listen to it. His new sound is different, so it might not be appreciated at first, but once it sinks in, you'll truly appreciate what a great album this is.
100% agree
 5 years ago '04        #31
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,898 | Props total: 3633 3633
f*ggots still buying cds in 2013

 5 years ago '05        #32
Ari Gold 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$15,343 | Props total: 2343 2343
Someone tell OP his running shoes are gay and should not be worn other then when running. thanks
 5 years ago '05        #33
jwest600 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 Fresco said:
His album went from total trash, to me playing it nonstop

I absolutely HATED the keef song at first, but last night I had the best workout of my life while I had that on repeat.

And "I am God" is just

I beg people to continue to listen to it. His new sound is different, so it might not be appreciated at first, but once it sinks in, you'll truly appreciate what a great album this is.
Some songs are growing on me... but overall this album is still weak
 5 years ago '13        #34
Vercetti 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 5676 5676
 KiddMischief said:

[pic - click to view]





 5 years ago '07        #35
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 1456 1456
 Fresco said:
His album went from total trash, to me playing it nonstop

I absolutely HATED the keef song at first, but last night I had the best workout of my life while I had that on repeat.

And "I am God" is just

I beg people to continue to listen to it. His new sound is different, so it might not be appreciated at first, but once it sinks in, you'll truly appreciate what a great album this is.
I agree with you... Its not his best work but its not that bad
 06-19-2013, 02:56 PM         #36
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



somewhere in there
 5 years ago '09        #37
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
Im not gonna listen to it. Don't feel like it
 5 years ago '13        #38
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 43122 43122
All these Ye stans aint cop it

They stan but wont come out of pocket because its a trash album
 5 years ago '12        #39
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 11230 11230
u n*ggas can hate all u want it still bout to be aoty and sh*t on a born sinner
 5 years ago '11        #40
Kid Cunner 401 heat pts401
space
avatar space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 12 12
 HipHopFactz said:
All these Ye stans aint cop it

They stan but wont come out of pocket because its a trash album


Sure seems like people really think it's trash....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy